Chapter:41

Because its you.

"WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I said.

"That's what you get for answering me back!" she replied.

This girl is really getting on my nerves. Before I could say anything, a girl came to our table and said, "For a like you, you better shut up. At least she doesn't take someone's loved one unlike you. You're just a spoiled brat just because you came from  a rich family. You don't always get what you want sweetie. I heard everything you said the other day. I bet you don't want me to tell right? So shut up." she said.

Eunji feeling scared, pulled Joongki with her and ran away. The girl looked to us and smiled.

"Thanks, but may I know your name?" I ask.

"My name is Kim Su Ra!" she said.

"Annyeong! What did you mean by you heard everything?" i ask.

"I think its better if you ask them yourself." she smiled.

She then walked away, hmm... weird, but who wants to ask those people? I rather not know anything then asking them. Jihoon cupped my face and saw a red patch on my face. He clenched his fist and walk away. I followed him and saw him going to the direction of Joongki and Eunji. I pulled him away but his force was stronger. As we came nearer to them, Eunji glared at us. 

"One does not touch my girl." Jihoon said.

"One does not come near my girl." Joongki said.

Jihoon glared at Joongki. I knew that Joongki wanted to punch Jihoon so I went to him and stop him BUT he pushed me. My head knocked the lockers hard. There was a loud thud. The next thing I knew is that my life was pitch black.

JIHOON POV;

"DID YOU JUST ING PUSH MY GIRL?" I said.

"YES, I PUSH YOUR GIRL, ANY PROBLEM?" Joongki said.

I glared at him and turn my head. All I saw was Woohee lying down unconcious. Blood were oozing out from her head. I wanted to run to Woohee but Eunji pulled my collar back. Knowing that my strength was way better than hers. I pushed her hand away and went to Woohee. I carried her bridal style and ran to the sick bay. The nurse help me in cleaning the mess while I called Seyong hyung. They were shocked and quickly went to the sick bay. Seyong hyung clenched his fist and told the girls that he'll be finding Joongki. Taewoong and I follwed him too. I swear Seyong hyung looked like he's gonna kill people anytime. We finally found him. We went to him and Seyong hyung gave him a nice punch. He pulled his collar and continuously punching him. 

"You mess with my Woohee is equal to you messing with me." he said.

He let go of him. I then took over and pulled his collar.

"Look what you have done to my girl. Are you happy now? You just can't stop making her life miserable do you? First hurting her mentally, now you go to the extend of hurting her physically. You're really something, Joongki." I said.

I pushed him down and walked away. Taewoong from behind said, "serve you right, BESTFRIEND."

We went back to the sick bay and the others has left because lessons has start and the nurse told them to go. I plead her to at least let me to stay until she wakes up. She hesistate but at last let me. Seyong hyung told me to text him for any updates. I stayed next to her. I really want to punch that bastard till he dies. Then, felt my hands were moving. Finally she woke up. She rub her eyes. She looked at me and smiled.

"I'm glad that you're the first person I see when I woke up." she said.

"Do you know how hard I had to plead the nurse to let me stay? Haha, I'm glad you're okay now! Let's go back to class." I said.

I told the nurse that we are heading back to the class. She nodded and let us leave. Lucky thing, that Woohee brought her hat. It hides the plaster that is plastered in her head. I held her hand while walking to our class. She seems to be still having some major headache. For this time, I shall let her sleep. This year must have been the worst year she has encounter. I'm sorry for not protecting you well. I will try to protect you better next time. We soon reach the class. I told the lecturer why we were late. He nodded and we went to our table. I glared at Joongki as we went to our table. Kang Hyuk Min seems to look worried too. He just kept on looking at Woohee but sadly was caught by the lecturer and was told to face the front. Woohee sat down and rested her head on my chest. I pulled her waist closer to me and hugged her. She hugged me back and slept. Rian texted me that both her and Taewoong will write the notes for us. I thank her and make sure that she is comfortable. She looks like at angel when she sleeps. I love looking at her sleeping figure. 

(SKIP TO END OF CLASS)

No way she's gonna drive. I asked Rian to drive her car back home. She nodded and took Woohee's car keys. I led her to my car and put her at the passenger seat. I put on the seatbelt for her.  I drove her back to her house, When we reach, Rian is over there waiting for us. She gave me her car keys and went inside Taewoong's car. I knocked the door and Ho Seok hyung open the door. Seyong Hyung already told him what happened. He look pretty pissed now, I carried her back to her room and let her sleep. I went down and saw Ji Hye noona, trying to calm Ho Seok hyung down. I sat opposite them and we started discussing. Ji Hye noona went up and help Woohee to change her clothes. She went down to the kitchen and cook some chicken soup for Woohee, I thanked noona and she nodded. 

"That guy is gonna get some good punching from me. How dare he!" he said.

"Calm down baby, oh yeah, the chicken soup is done. Please feed her." Ji Hye noona smiled,

I smiled at her back and went up with the chicken soup. I woke her up and fed her the soup. She got shocked when she saw her clothes are change. She thought that I was the one who change her clothes, I quickly told her thatit was Ji Hye noona who change for her. This girl has to stop jumping to conclusion. I continued feeding her till the soup finished. She told me to lie down beside her. I nodded and went beside her. She slowly snuggle to my chest. I hugged her waist and soon we fell asleep together.

___________________________________________

HAI GUYS :)

Please do Subscribe and comment.

XOXO