Chapter:74

Because its you.

It's finally a new year, my marriage with Jihoon is still stable eversince our honeymoon. Its our second month of marriage. Fast right?" We got married on 1st November and today its the 1st January. Its the new year and also our monthsary!!! We change to our traditional hanbok for our visiting to our parents house.

   

 

"Kaja, we need to give our greetings to our parents at your house" Jihoon said.

Jihoon drove to my house. We went to our parents and did our greeting. All of my siblings were already there and so we then perform an ancestral ritual called charye. All the younger ones did a *sebae for our parents and our deceased fore fathers. After that we all had *tteokguk that I had to wai for every new year to eat it. Omma cooks the best tteokguk. We played some folk games and ended the new year well. Tomorrow will be the first day of school and I'm glad that both Soomi and Gyu Bin got in Seoul University. I'm pretty sure, she will be a popular girl like Young Gi unnie in school. Ho Seok oppa is now in the final year alongside with Young Gi unnie, Seyong oppa and Ji Hye unnie. While, Jihoon, Taewoong, Rian, Joongki, Eunji, Hyuk Min and I got to the second year. I hope that this year would be a better year than last year. Many things happened. Whether or not is good or bad.I decided to forget about the bad past and go on to the future. I felt happy that I started off the year with the man that I love deeply. We are now going back home after the new year celebration. It was a memorable day to always remember.

When we reached home, I quickly took out my hanbok and had a short bath with Jihoon. Yes, we sometimes bathe together. We then go to bed and had our beauty sleep.

___________________________________________

"Wifey, its time for school. We gotta pick up Soomi and Gyu Bin remember?" Jihoon whispered.

"Oh yeah, come on lets get ready." I said.

We did our daily routine and got ready to pick up our dear Soomi and Gyu Bin. Gosh, they sound like my children. HAHAHA. 

 

   

We then drove to my house and pick up both of them. For the first day, they dress so carefully. Hahaha, they must be happy because they can finally get out from using a uniform.

"Are you guys ready for university life?" i asked,

They nodded and we soon reached the school. Once we stepped down from the car, everyone shoved Soomi and Gyu Bin away to try and asked us question. I got mad and ignored all of them. I don't mind if they want to question us because its been a long time since we actually "meet" but not to the extent of shoving off my sister. 

"Excuse me, the two people you are shoving is my sister and her boyfriend. Don't you guys dare to do that again." I said.

We then walked away and Gyu Bin suddenly spoke up,"Gomawo noona." 

"You're welcome BinBin!" I said.

We then lead them to the usual table. The usuals look at us weirdly.

"This is?" Young Gi unnie asked.

"Oh! My younger sister and her boyfriend!" I said.

"Yah! Lee Woohee, why didn't you tell us that you had a younger sister!" Seyong oppa said.

"Ahem, correction! Its Choi Woohee." Jihoon stated.

Everyone laughed at  Jihoon. Then Soomi asked,"Unnie, are you a queenka?"

Instead of me answering, Young Gi unnie replied for me, " Yes, she is sweety."

Soomi nodded and they soon started to asked her and Gyu Bin questions. They were to focused on them till they don't even realized that we got up from the table. We held hands as we walked to a unpopulated place. Once we reached there, Jihoon pulled me by the wasit and kissed me passinately. I responded to his kiss and let our tongue intertwined but the kiss ended when a teacher cough. We looked at him and smiled embarrassingly.

"OMG! That was embarrassing." I said.

"Who cares, lets continue babe." he said.

I planted my lips on his and continued where we stopped. Who cares about what people say, he's my husband, they can't stop me from doing anything with him. We broke our kiss and rushed to class. And there goes the teacher talking about the stuff that teachers alaways say every year.

(SKIP TO RECESS)

"Yah! Jongin oppa!" I shouted.

"Yes?" he replied.

"You, EXO are late for school." I said.

"Mian, we had schedule earlier on, look I'm here already, kaja!" he said as he slung his arms around me.

I don't mind them slunging their arms around me because Jihoon won't scold them. And I don't care about what people want to say. While walking, I saw Soomi with tons of her new fanboys, HAHA, I knew it when she is gonna be popular, Aww, looks like Gyu Bin is showing them boys that she is his. He took her by the waist and kissed her softly. All the guys looked down and walked away. I laughed looking at them. Soon, Jihoon came and Jongin oppa gave me back to Jihoon. We had our food, and ate quietly. 

"So, during the honeymoon, did you guys.... you know." Young Gi unnie smirked.

"Yah unnie!" I shouted while blushing.

"Yeah, they did it already." Rian teased.

"How is it? Was it good?" Seyong oppa asked.

"Did Jihoon go gentle on you?" Taewoong asked.

"YAHHHHH! STOP IT WILL YOU GUYS." I said while blushing.

"Yeah, you guys should shut up, sooner or later you two bastards will do it with your girls right." Jihoon said.

The guys suddenly blushed and tried to avoid gazes with their girlfriends. I laughed at them because its true that someday they will do it with them.

(SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL)

"Hubby, where do you wanna go?"I asked.

"To the bed, you know what I mean..." he smirked.

"Are you serious? Its in the afternoon fro goodness sake." I said.

He sulked and went in the car and drove us to the park an we sat down there quietly not talking. Each time I call him, he didn't answer.  Pfft.... I leaned my head on his shoulder and stayed at that position for a long time. It was evening and we decided to go home.

"Jagi..." I called as I close the door.

No answer.

"Jagi!" I called again.

No answer.

Realizing what he wanted earlier on, I ran to him and pulled him towards me. He looked shocked but I didn't care. I kissed him roughly and you know what happen ;).

_______________________________________

Didn't want to write a again, I'll leave it your imagination how is it like. Well some of you might not know some of the words that I used so I'm going to explain it.

*SABAE: Sebae is a traditionally observed activity on Seollal, and is filial piety oriented. Children wish their elders (grandparents, aunts and uncles, parents) a happy new year by performing one deep traditional bow (rites with more than one bow involved are usually for the deceased) and the words saehae bok mani badeuseyo (Hangul: 새해 복 많이 받으세요) which translates to "have a blessed New Year". 

*TTEOKGUK: Tteokguk (soup with sliced rice cakes) is a traditional Korean food that is customarily eaten for the New Year. According to Korean age reckoning, the Korean New Year is similar to a birthday for Koreans, and eating tteokguk is part of the birthday celebration. Once you finish eating your tteokguk, you are one year older.

So yeah, I hope you guys will comment and subscribe too :))