Chapter:27

Because its you.

"Wake up sleepyheads! We are home!" my appa said.

All of us went out from the car and went inside the house. I straight away when up to my room and shower. After showering, i went to my bed and waited for Joongki to call me. 15 minutes later, he finally called.

"Mian, my parents just had to have a long talk with me." he said.

"Its okay! Hahaha. You look great just now!" I said.

"Thanks babe, but no doubt you look beautiful and Y." he said.

"Yah! Byuntae!" I said.

"Arasso, mian mian!" he said.

Well, we talk for 2 hours until I got really sleepy. Just as I wanted to say that I wanna sleep, he said that I sounded sleepy and ask me to hung up.

"Goodnight byuntae!" I said.

"Yah!! Hahah, Goodnight baby!" he said.

"Wha-"

Before I could say anything, he hung up.

*Aigoo this kid* I thought.

I went to my bed and slept. The next morning, I was woken up by the noise that my oppa made. Aigoo, what made him so noisy in the morning. Does he have a life? I went out from bed and walk out from my room. I then understand why my oppa was making noise. My mom cooked our favourite food! BEEF STEAK! I quickly went up and shower. Surprisingly I could choose what clothes I wanna wear. HAHAH, THE POWER OF BEEF STEAK. MUAHAHAHA! Okay whatever Woohee.

I decided to wear:

I put on a lttle make up and went down. When I went down, oppa and Soomi were already downstairs. Well oppa wore something nice and obviously Soomi was wearing her school uniform.

 

"Annyeong! Lets eat!" I said.

We ate the beef without leaving any leftovers. After eating we kiss our parents and head out to school. Since Soomi has her own car, he driver will drive her to school. While Oppa and I will go to school together.

"Yah, I'll drive." oppa said.

"Arrasso!" I said.

I went inside the car and remembered to put on my seatbelt. He looked at me and smiled. He then drove us to school.Went we reach the school, everyone was looking at us.

"Yah, why are people staring at us! I think I should back off." oppa said.

"No need. Why do you care oppa? You're my oppa, so there's nothing wrong for me to go to school with my brother!" I said in a tone whereby everyone could hear.

Everybody stopped their staring and whispering. They walk away quickly and never look back. Oppa looked at me with a proud face. He kept on saying that I look cool stick up for him. He kept talking to me while walking at the hallway. Although its a bit annoying, I didn't care. Its been years since I bonded with him. He sent the sent me to my class and walk away. 

"OPPA! MEET ME OUTSIDE MY CLASS DURING RECESS!" i shouted.

 

"ARASSO!" He said. 
 
I came inside the class and sit at my seat. Both the couple and Joongki have yet to arrived. While waiting for them, I read a book to kill the time.  As I was reading a book, suddenly someone covered my eyes. What I knew is that the person is guy, but i have no idea who the person is. I took a wild guess and say......
 
"Choi Jihoon?" 
 
"Ahahaha,  bingo!" He said. 
 
I smiled and he sat down beside me. We talked and shared about our memories together when we were still immature and childish. Gosh, its been years since I even bond with him. 
 
"Oh yeah.. Oppa finally came back to our house. His schooling here by the way." I said. 
 
"Jinjja? Oh my. I would like to see him later." He said. 
 
I smiled and continue talking with him. As we were talking, Joongki came to me and kiss my cheek. 
 
"Morning baby!" He said and then look at Jihoon. 
 
"Morning." I said. 
 
Jihoon stood up and sat at his seat. Aish, why must this guy have to destroy my moment with my childhood friend? Uhh, whatever. I look at Jihoon and smiled at him.  We stared at each other and kept on laughing. Then, Jihoon signaled to me that he wanna have a short nap. I nodded and let him sleep. I turned around and saw Joongki looking at me with sad eyes. 
 
"Why?" I ask. 
 
"Ani, its just that you are getting caught up with Jihoon too much. Do you know how jealous i am?" He ask. 
 
"Aigoo... You're sooooo clingy!" I said as I ruffled his hair. 
 
He pouted and I kiss his soft lips. He slightly blush and covered his face. I can't help to grin at his behavior. I pinched his cheeks and kiss his cheeks. I was giving all my attention to this baby all the time until the teacher came. Lucky thing that the teacher came early, if not, i'll have to focus on him only. As per normal, the lesson is boring again. Its been only 2 days since school started and the lessons are already boring. They are like reading the whole passage in the textbook. This period is maths. The lecturer has been asking us to write all the formulas that is on the screen. And the formulas are freeeeaaaaakkkiiing long. My hands almost break because of writing of the formulas. After an hour, the period is finally done. So basically we just wrote down formulas for the whole period. Why can't they just teach us right away and start giving us practice? After lots of boring periods, it was finally recess. Oppa was already waiting for me outside. I ignore all my friends and went to my oppa. I linked my arms with him and
 walked to the cafeteria. We sat at our table while waiting for the others to arrive. 
 
One by one, everyone start to sit down. Unnie and Seyong oppa sat down and talk to oppa while I was busy talking to Taewoong about games. Oppa nudge me and started asking me questions. 
 
"Yah, why is this table the only odd one and no one dares to sit here." He ask. 
 
"Oh, according to Unnie, this table is exclusively ours. Well, Young Gi unnie and Seyong oppa are the first queenka and kingka. On the other hand, Joongki and I are the other kingka and queenka." I said. 
 
He looked at me with proud eyes. He ruffled my hair and starting praising me like there's no tomorrow. I laugh at oppa's silliness. We queue up for our food and started eating.  
__________________________
School finally ended and I have no idea what to do. I decided to go home first and see who will be the first one to ask me out. I quickly drag oppa to my car and drove him back home. He had plannings already. He's just going home and get ready to go out with his new friends. On the other hand, Im here waiting for people to invite me out. While waiting for a call or text, i decided to wash up first. After washing up, I went out from the bathroom and saw Jihoon asking me out. I agreed and got ready to go out with him. I called Joongki not to call me as I gonna have a 'date' with my childhood friend. He hesitate but he agreed at last. 
 
I decided to wear:
 
 
Right after I put on my clothes, Jihoon rang the bell. I kissed my oppa cheeks and went out from the house. 
 
"You look good!" He said. 
 
"Hahah, you too! So where do you wanna go?" I asked. 
 
 
"Hmm, maybe shopping? I miss going shopping with you!" He said. 
 
"Oh sure! Let's go!" I said. 
 
He linked his arms with mine and walk closely with me. Well, i didn't mind that much because he's my childhood friend. We took Jihoon's car to the mall. As soon as we went inside, we were greeted by the workers there. I got confuse at a moment. Why are they greeting us only? 
 
"I know what you're thinking about. Truthfully, i came to Korea back its because I have a building to manage and this mall belongs to me. But don't worry, you're still one of the reason why I decided to go back to Korea." He said. 
 
I looked at him, then his surroundings. The mall is one of the biggest mall in Korea and my childhood friend is the owner? Wow. 
 
"So, everything you want is already been paid! You may choose any clothes you want." he smiled.
 
"Jinja? Gomawo Jihoon!' I said.
 
I ran to topshop and bought 3 clothes. Jihoon lokk at me with disbelief. He was shock that I bought 3 clothes despite of getting it free. I laughed and went to other shops. Well, in total I bought 10 clothes, 3 jeans, 5 shorts, 2 dresses and 6 shoes.
 
"Wow! You didn't buy a lot huh?" he said
 
"Well, i don't like people spending me that much. but I really thank you for this. Lets have ice cream near the park, my treat!" I said.
 
"Hahahah, sure. Let's go!" he said.
 
We put all my stuff at the back of the car and Jihoon drove us to the ice cream shop. We went in and sat down at a empty table and waited for the waiter to approach us.
 
"What can I help you sir? the waiter said.
 
"Hey, can I a strawberry banana split and cookies n cream?" Jihoon said.
 
"Sure. Please wait for about 5 minutes." the waiter said.
 
We nodded and the waiter left. 5 minutes later, our order arrived.
 
"Can't believe you still remember what I like." i said.
 
He laughed and started eating his ice cream. We then spend our time at the park.
 
"Hey its late, I better go home!" I said,
 
"Alright, I shall send you home then." he said.
 
We went back to the car and he drove us back to my house. The trip back to my house was peaceful. We didn't talk and it wasn't awkward at all. We soon reach our destination. He helped me carry my bags and put it at my room. I followed him downstairs and sent him off. He winked at me and went to his car. I smiled and went back to my room. I went up to my room and carefully hanged my new set of clothes. I went to my washroom and started to wash myself up. After that, I went to my bed and slept.
 
HI GUYSSSSS. ITS FINALLY HOLIDAY. I HOPE THAT I WILL HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE. PLEASE DO SUB AND COMMENT !