Chapter:26

Because its you.

AFTER SCOOL:

"Woohee! Look behind you!" someone said.

I turn around and saw someone that I really missed. I run to that person and hugged him tightly. I didn't care about the whispering all around.

"Ho Seok oppa! Where have you been!? Mom and Dad has been finding you!" I practically shouted at him.

People then acknowledge that the guy was my brother. 

"Mian. Kaja! Lets go home!" he said.

"You're finally gonna stay with us oppa?" I asked.

"Yes, my little princess. I came here to get my timetable for tomorrow." he replied.

"YOU'RE GONNA SCHOOL HERE OPPA?" I ask.

"Yes, princess!" he replied.

"So what class are you gonna be in?" I asked.

"Class 2-1." he replied.

"OMO! You're in the same class with Young Gi unnie and Seyong oppa!" I said.

"Really? Hahha! Whatever it is let's go home." he said.

"Waitttt. I need to go to Joongki for awhile. Follow me." I said.

"Arasso." he said while linking my arm with his.

We went to my class and I found Joongki going out from the classroom. He saw me and came to me. He look at my arm and then at me.

"Who's that dude beside you?" he ask calmly.

"Ohh! His my oppa! My real oppa!" i said.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo hyung." he said.

"Annyeong, Woohee's boyfriend." oppa said.

"Oppa, his not my boyfriend! Hahah. oh yeah, I'm going home with my oppa! See you tomorrow!" I said.

"Waitt!" Joongki said.

"Yeah?"I asked.

He kiss my cheeks and waved at us. I blushed and walk with my oppa.

"Hah, not your boyfriend.." oppa mumbled.

"His my friend with benefit thats all." I replied.

"Ahhh, whatever. But I like his attitude." oppa said.

I smiled and went inside my car. (I got my driving license already) He said beside me and put on the seatbelt. 

"AIshhh, I don't want my princess to die when I just get to meet her." oppa said.

'Huh? what?!" I said.

He went to my seat and pull the seatbelt and put it on for me.

I smiled in embarrassment and drove to our house. Just as we step in our house, my mom came to oppa and hug him tightly. He hug my mom back and then went up to his room.

"It hasn't change at all." he said.

"I know." i said.

OMMA POV:

"Jagiya! Lets eat outside!" i said.

"Sure! But why?" appa replied.

"Met us at XXXX restaurant later. You will know why!" i said.

I hung up and told the kids to get ready to go out.

END OF POV; 

Soomi went out from her room and hugged Oppa tightly. 

"Oppa! Bogoshiposeo!" she said.

"Ara.." he said while hugging her.

'Yahhh! All of you palli! We are going out later!" I said.

They all went to their room and shower. After showering, I went to my walk in closet and started choosing what outfit to wear.

"Hmmm, what should I wear?" I said.

After lots of consideration, I decided to wear:

Looks like I'm done! I went out from my room and saw oppa's jaw drop when he saw me.

"If you're not my sister, I'll definitely date you!" he said.

"HAHAHA! LOL OPPA. Btw you look good too!" i said.

"Yahh, Lee Soomi! Palli!" oppa said.

Soomi went out and asked whether she look good with her new clothes.

"You look cute! Hahaha!" I said.

"Thank you unnie!" soomi replied.

"Omma! PALLI WE'RE READY!" I said.

My mom went out and I gotta to say that she look way younger than her age. 

(the red one)

"OMMA! NO DOUBT THAT YOU'RE 32 YEARS OLD!" oppa said.

"Cut the crap! Let's go!" omma said.

We took a taxi as my dad will be driving us home. When we reach XXXX restaurant, dad was already there.

"MY SON! YOU'RE BACK!" appa said.

"Yes, im back appa!" oppa said.

"Kaja! Let's go in!" I said.

We went in and we were greeted by the workers, " Greeting Lee's family. A table for five?" 

"Yes please." appa said.

We sat at our table and suddenly I got a text, "Yahh! Look to your right babe!" 

I smiled and saw Joongki and his family having dinner too. Haha, such coincidence. I waved at him. He texted me, saying that I was beautiful. I can't help but to blush really hard. I control myself and ordered my food. This restaurant has the best food! But sadly its a bit expensive though. While waiting for the food, I was busy taking photos with siblings. Well, they are also ulzzangs in this neighborhood. 

JOONGKI POV;

"She's too beautiful. Gosh, I wish I can have her. But I think she isn't ready." I thought.

Eventhough Ho seok hyung is Woohee's brother, I can't help but to be jealous at their closeness. Gosh, I really wanna hug her right now. Hmm.. maybe I should text her and ask her to meet outside. I texted her and waited for her reply. in just seconds she replied me. She excused herself and then me. We met at the exit. I hugged her.

"Gosh! I miss you already!" I said.

"That fast? We just met just now!" she replied.

"Its not just now its was 4 hours ago!" I protest.

"We can't be too late! I shall go first. Call me later alright honey?'she said.

"Arasso." I said.

I peck her lips and watch her leave. Even her back is beautiful. She's just too beautiful to be a human. Could be that she is a fallen angel? 

END OF POV;

I went back to my seat and all the food was served. I sat at my seat and start to eat. All of us finally have a dinner where all of us is there. Its been years since we eat together. While we were eating, appa suddenly ask why did oppa leave the house. He simply said that he wanted to experience how it feels like to live alone. He went to a boys high school and graduate with flying colours. He even got a part time job to support himself. Instead of being angry. Everyone was proud of oppa. He finally matured. Now since he thinks that it is time to so back and stay with us. I am happy that he is schooling in Seoul University too!. Now its left Soomi who is still in high school year 3. We all ate happily and we then left. I waved at Joongki and showed him the sign to call me later. He nodded and waved back at me.

I sat in between of Soomi and oppa. Oppa leant his head on my shoulder and slept. I smiled and slept too. Its really a happy day to start my school year.

HI!!! HOPE MY STORY DOESN'T BORE YOU. I PROMISE YOU THERE WILL BE DRAMA SOON. NOW LETS HAVE THEM TO BE HAPPY FIRST, LATER THE DRAMA WILL START! XOXO.