Chapter:54

Because its you.

"Its time to go home. Lets go." the bodyguard said.

"What?! You guys need to go home so early?" Rian said.

"Kinda.... we're grounded." I said.

"Okay, time's up! Get in the car." the bodyguard said.

"There's timing!? Uhh. Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" I said.

"You're not going to school tomorow. There's a event for both of you tomorrow." the bodyguard said again.

"Uhh, see you went i see you guys then!" I said and then went inside the car.

I plugged in my iPod and lean my head on Jihoon's shoulder. Life is going to be hell starting from today. Uhh.. how I wish I'm just an average girl like the others. We soon reach the house and I quickly shooed the bodyguard away and went up to my room. How I wish those damn reporters did not come to my school! Damn you reporters. Why must I have to care about? I want to live like normal girl, not caring about image or whatever.

"Woohee! We got a informal party with both of our families. Quickly go and change. Damn those parents. Why tell us now! Go and wash up. We only got 2 hours! We can't be afford to be late!" Jihoon shouted from his room.

Uhh, omma is being too much! I went to the wash room and quickly wash up. Hmm.... informal party with our families? Which means my cousins are going to be there!? Aish.... I don't like them. They are so busybody. I went to my walk in closet and started finding the clothes that is the best. I don't want to hear their comments. In fact, i don't even talk to them. Except for one. But, its been a long time since I met or talk to him. He was the most calmest. I hope I see him later. 

This should be good enough. Make up time! I put on my signature make up and went out from my room. Jihoon was not done yet. I guess he wants to look good in front his families. OR mayb-

"Yahhh! You look freaking good" I said.

"Geez, thanks! I just want my cousins to comment about me. Heh." he looked down in embarrassment.

"Me too!  I don't like my cousins that much though." I said.

"Me too. They just annoy me." he said.

"Looks like we're on the same boat. Kaja. We're going to be late if we delay any longer." I said.

He nodded and opened the door. As we stepped out from the house. A limousine was right in front of our eyes. Gosh, we already have a high class cars, why limousine? Aish. Stop wating money on something like this, omma and appa. I frowned as I went inside the car. Jihoon notice my frowned and kiss my forehead.

"You look ugly if you frown. Come on! Smile baby." he said.

I instantly smiled after he said that. How can I not love you? I kept on talking to Jihoon till he had a headache and told me to keep quiet in a silly way. Then, we finally reach the destination. The building is enormous and beautiful, I linked my arms with Jihoon as the receptionist opened the door for us.

"Omo! Woohee, long time no see." my cousin, Hyeri said.

"Yeah, its sure been a loooong time." I said sarcastically.

Before she could reply I walked away from her. I knew she never like me. In fact she hates me. We never got along with each other ever since we first met. Then, one by one my cousins kept asking me questions. Seems like Jihoon's relatives have yet to reach. 

"Now I know what you mean." Jihoon said.

"I hope yours won't be like this." I said.

"In fact, they ARE like this Woohee." he replied.

Oh god! Help me. Jihoon and I end up playing hide and seek with them in order to escape from all the questions. But it seems that they were able to find us everywhere. As we walking I bump on to someone.

"Yah! Don't you hav- WOOHEE!" he said.

"Taehwan oppa!" I said.

Yes, thats my favorite cousin. Kim TaeHwan.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Woohee boyfriend." he said as he extended his hand.

"NIce to meet you too." he said as he shook hands with him. 

"Okay, gonna find my girl now! Have fun!" he said.

"Okay oppa!" I said as I hug him.

"Your favorite cousin?" Jihoon asked.

"Yup!" I said,

"Well, he look so much like Eunhyuk! i thought he was Eunhyuk for a moment." Jihoon said.

I ruffled his hair and ran away. He quickly fixed his hair back and ran after me. He caught me in between seconds and we found ourselves along a pond. The full moon is near the pond, which made it a beautiful place. It was peaceful. Jihoon looked at me with his intense stare and lift up my chin to kiss me. It was slow yet romantic, I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. But then it lasted until we heard a camera clicking. We looked up and saw our cousins taking a picture of us kissing. This is the part where I hate them the most. We ran to them and told them to delete it. Not only there took picture of us, they also ruin my romantic moment with Jihoon. Uhh. Damn you guys. I walked away from them and went inside the building. Jihoon followed me behind and told me to calm down.

"Baby, calm down." he said.

"How can i? This is too much!" I said.

"Ignore them like how I ignore my cousins." he said.

I smiled and walked with him back to the grand hall. We went to our parents and they hugged us. We reluctantly hugged the back. We still hate the fact that they grounded us. We're going to stay at the house like as if we're locked up in a cell. 

"Oh yes, you guys are attending for a conference." omma said

"For?" i replied.

"For those damn reporters." omma said.

We nodded and went up to the rooftop. I want to go home. This cousins just annoy me big time. But now, please let me stare at the moon with my love one without any disturbance. Jihoon put his arms around my shoulders and lay me on his chest. I blushed at his touch. After months being with him, I still blushed at his touch. Then, a group of people from behind were making noise. I got irritated and stared at them. They looked at me and stick out their tongue. Uhh... This is making me mad, damn mad. Jihoon knew I was going to be like a red bull any sooner. He brought me up and just walked past those childish people. They were shocked at our reactions, in fact Jihoon's reaction. Usually, he will get mad. But it seems that he ignore them and let them do whatever they want.

"They're no fun oppa!" one of them said.

"Come on lets find an another prey to disturb." the guy said.

"Gosh, they're around our age yet they act like high school students nononoo more like elementary students." I said.

"Not just mine, but yours too." Jihoon said.

"IKNOWRIGHT." I said.

We went back and gabbed some food to eat. We sat with our parents and quietly eat our food. We only talk when they asked us question. We stood up after eating to go to the balcony but then, our aunties stop us. OH NO. They are going to us ask some stupid questions!

______________________________________________

Yo! Today is Youth Day so I had the chance to update. Sorry guys for the wait. School is making me busier. SOSOSOSO SORRY. Well, another drama is coming right up so please look forward. Thanks

XxheartsxX