Chapter:53

Because its you.

"Woohee, Jihoon. Sit down." omma said.

We did as what she ask us to do and sit down.

"What did you want to talk about omma?" I asked.

"You guys did not inform us that you were surrounded by reporters! Are you guys challenging us? Why did you guys keep quiet? You think we won't know?" omma shouted.

Both Jihoon and I kept quiet. We didn't want to answer her nor talk back at her. 

"Why aren't you guys answering me? TALK!" omonim said.

We still kept quiet. Putting our heads down.

"Since you guys defy us, you guys are grounded! The bodyguards will drive you to school and sent you home STRAIGHT." omma said.

"But omm-"

"No buts. Its final. Go home now. The bodyguards are waiting." omonim said.

We left the room and walk straight to the car. I felt annoyed with our parents. They are way too controlling. Its just a damn REPORTER. Why do you care so much for our family reputation instead of my feelings? Instead of asking whether we're alright, she is scolding us for not telling her. Omma, since when does fame meant a lot to you? I'm disappointed with you, omma. Without me realizing, my tears started to fall, I'm just too disappointed with her.

JIHOON POV;

I saw her crying. Woohee-ah, please... don't cry. Looking at her crying, makes me feel guilty to do what omma asked for. I got to comfort her. She needs a hug now. I don't care whether omma is going to scold me for not going to the car. Woohee is more important. I brought her to a garden and gave her my tightest hug. She cried even more when I hugged her.

"Shhhh... don't cry, baby. Stay strong." I said as I pat her head.

She held my waist tighter. We stayed in this position for a very long time till our omma came and scolded us. 

"What did we tell you? Get you off this bench and got to the car." omma said.

"Omma! That's too much! Omonim, can't you see your daughter is crying? I just can't let her cry to the car. What will others think of us? I brought her here because it was quiet and there's not much people. Why can't both of you understand? My Woohee is what I care. I don't care about fame and such. I'm disappointed with the both of you. Wohee-ah, kaja." I said as I held her hand and walked to the car.

"We're not done talking! Come back here!" omma said.

I ignored them and went in the car. For the first I hated them. I hated them for not understanding Woohee. We soon reach our house. I changed the password to our house and locked it. I didn't want to see their face. All I know is, Woohee has to stop crying. I brought her to her room and let her rest on my chest. I patted her to sleep. Soon, I too fell asleep.

_____________________________________________

"Wake up jagi!" woohee woke me.

"Thanks to you, I'm okay! Thank you jagi." she thanked me.

We did our normal routine and decided to have a couple look. 

"Lets eat breakfast jagi!" she exclaimed.

We head to the car and was 'welcome' by the bodyguards. They opened the door for us. We went in and shared the earpiece. It was awkward because we can't do anything. All we can do is just to keep quiet and listen to the music. We reached school and quickly went out from the car to avoid the bodyguards, but they were fast and pulled our backpack towards them. 

"Were following you miss and mister." he gave us a smile. It looks creepy though.

We walked in front feeling awkward. We went to the usual table and they were like literally following us like a dog. The usuals were confused and started us question. We explained it to them and they understood.

"By the way, you guys look cute like this." Young Gi unnie said.

I nodded and went to sit beside Seyong oppa. Seyong oppa wanted to hug me but the bodyguard pulled Seyong oppa away. I shouted at him and hugged Seyong oppa.  Seyong oppa stick out his tongue at my bodyguard and laughed. Cute. Hahah.

The bell rang and we went to our class.

___________________________________

HI GUYS, A SHORT ONE TODAY. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE OFTEN. IM GETTING BUSY THESE DAYS. SO SO SORRY GUYS. ANYWAYS PLEASE SUBSCIRIBE AND COMMENT !!

XxheartsxX