Chapter:42

Because its you.

 

"Yahh, wake up sleepyheads!" 
 
"5 minutes please!" I said. 
 
" No 5 minutes! Get your off the bed, the two of you!" 
 
"I still wanna sleep!" I said. 
 
"You're gonna be late for school!" 
 
After hearing that, I jolted up. I looked at the time and it was 7:30 am. Oh no! School starts at 8:30am. I quickly woke Jihoon up and we went to bathe. 
 
I went to my walk in closet and just took any clothes i saw. 
 
 
"Yahh! Ppali!" I said. 
 
Jihoon quickly put his pants and ran downstairs. We went in the car and drove to school. Wow, I can't believe I slept that long. We reached the school just in time. We quickly ran to our and sat down. 
 
"Damn, how on earth you run with that heels?!!" Jihoon ask. 
 
I smirked and listen to the lecturer. The lesson was kinda boring but it was tolerable. We took down notes and the lesson was done. 
 
(SKIP TO RECESS)
 
We sat at the normal table, not caring about the two bastards. I saw Joongki staring at me, his stare look cold and scary. His stares was like how we used to hate each other. Well, if he wants that way, I'll just play along. 
 
"Jagi, I'm taking my jacket at the locker. Its so cold!" I said 
 
"Arasso. Be careful okay?" He replied. 
 
I nodded and walk towards the locker area. I suddenly felt like someone is following me. I quicken up my pace and quickly took my jacket. I turn around got shocked when Joongki's face was an inch away from me. He took my hand violently and pulled to a unpopulated place. He pushed me against the wall and glared at me. 
 
"I'll give you one warning. Respect my girl!" He said. 
 
"Me? Respect her? You got to be kidding me." I replied. 
 
He took my hand pressed it really hard. 
 
"Stop it Joongki! You're hurting me!" I said. 
 
"This is what you get for hurting Eunji." He smirked. 
 
I looked at him and shouted, " YOU JOONGKI! ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT I HAD TO SHOUT AT HER, SHE STARTED IT FIRST! I'M JUST DEFENDING MYSELF! I HAVE PRIDE YOU KNOW! YOU'RE JUST A JERK JOONGKI! I TRUSTED YOU! I TRUSTED YOU EVEN MORE THAN MY PARENTS! YET YOU BETRAYED ME. LOVE IS REALLY THAT MORE IMPORTANT THAN FRIENDSHIP HUH? YOU'RE JUST A JERK THAT KNOWS HOW TO PLAY WITH A GIRL HEARTS. I THOUGHT THAT YOU HAD CHANGE! BUT YOU DIDN'T. I GUESS I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE YOU. NOW OFF!" 
 
I pushed him away and ran to the cafeteria . I cried all my heart out. I didn't care whether people were looking or not. Jihoon looked at me and hugged me tightly. 
 
"I HATE JOONGKI! I HATE SONG JOONGKI! I ING HATE HIM!" I shouted. 
 
Eunji came to us and said, "hating on my boyfriend?" 
 
She slapped me hard and twice. Young Gi unnie came to her and slapped her really hard. 
 
"Don't you ever ing hit her like a toy." She said. 
 
"Who are you to say that I should stop hitting her? Well, you don't know where I came from right? Okay, i will tell you. I am Eunji, the next heir of the KIM'S ELECTRONIC PTE LTD. The 3rd big-"
 
"HAHAHAH, KIM'S ELECTRONIC PTE LTD?" 
 
We looked at so Ho Seok oppa coming to help.
 
"And do you know who WE are?" He asked. 
 
"A pauper!"she said. 
 
He smirked and said, "looks like the Kim's are gonna have a major bankrupt." 
 
"What did you just say? A pauper telling a rich person that her company's is gonna get bankrupt? Don't make me laugh. " she said. 
 
After hearing that, I called my secretary. (Yes, i have a secretary. My brother and I have one each because we will be helping them in the company soon) A few minutes later, a graceful lady came to me. 
 
"Yes Miss Lee. What can I help you?" She said. 
 
"Cancel all connections between the Lee's and the Kim's." i said sternly. 
 
"Oh and one more thing! Make sure that Kim's don't get their salary this month." Oppa said. 
 
"Doing a role play miss?" Eunji asked while laughing. 
 
"No, im not". She took out her pass and showed her pass to Eunji. It shows, Jung Hana, secretary of LEE'S ELECTRICAL PTE LTD. 
 
Eunji look at her with full of surprise. Hana bowed down to me and walk away. Eunji glared at me. 
 
"Please. You are just lying." She said. 
 
"Suit yourself." I said. 
 
She came to me and slapped me again. 
 
"YAH KIM EUNJI!" Jihoon said. 
 
"I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR ! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A GIRL DOESN'T MEAN DON'T DARE TO SLAP YOUR UGLY FACE." He said
 
"You dare?hah, like real!" She replied. 
 
That certainly made Jihoo mad. He hates it when people challenges him. He came up to her and slapped her really hard. 
 
"I told you I dare." He said. 
 
Seyong hyung came up to her and push her to the wall. 
 
"One does not simply slapped my little girl." He warned. 
 
People started to gather around and started whispering. 
 
I shouted at them, " Do you think this is some sort of a drama? What are you guys looking at!" 
 
They quickly went to their seat and didn't stare at us anymore. Eunji was still not happy. She pushed Seyong oppa and grabbed my hair. She pulled me by the hair throw me to the lockers. 
 
"Not now... I don't want to beat this girl up. No way." I whispered to myself. 
 
She suddenly pulled my hair and said," You just bugged me you know that? I hate the fact that you are loved in this school, i hate the fact that you are a queenka, i hate the fact that Joongki loves you." 
 
"Joongki is all yours now. I have Jihoon. He even came up to me just now and warned me to respect you. I think he really loves you. " i said calmly. 
 
She didn't reply. Instead she kept on slapping me. I tried to control my anger. But I couldn't. I push her off. Rian and Taewoong quickly pulled me back. They knew that I could kill Eunji at any point of time. They pulled me to the garden. Taewoong hugged me and pulled me to his chest. I hesitate to hugged him back but Rian allowed me to. I cried my off in Taewoong's arms. 
 
JIHOON POV;
 
"Now you are gonna deal with us." I said. 
 
Young Gi noona took her hand and pulled her to an unpopulated place. 
 
"What's wrong with you?" Seyong hyung ask. 
 
"I just hate Woohee! I hate her ever since I first saw her in this school. I HATE SEEING HER HAPPY!" She replied. 
 
"Look here, Woohee never did anything to you. She just did her own thing with her own friends. What the hell is wrong with you?!" Young Gi noona said. 
 
She slapped Young Gi noona. That made Seyong hyung very angry. 
 
"What the do you want!" Seyong hyung said. 
 
"I want you guys to stay away from Woohee." She said. 
 
"You think i'll do it? I love Woohee and I'll never stay away from her." Seyong hyung said. 
 
"Why?" She ask
 
"Because she's way better than you." Young Gi noona answered. 
 
"Be lucky that she didn't hit you. If she did, you wouldn't be alive anymore." Young Gi noona said. 
 
"RINNNNNGGGGGGGG!" 
 
"You're lucky. Thank the bell." Seyong hyung said. 
 
With that, we walked away and head to the garden.  
 
END OF POV;
 
I was still in my bestfriends arms crying. I can't believe I almost punch her. Jihoon came and quickly hugged me. 
 
"Lets all play truancy." Jihoon said. 
 
"Yeah.. We should. Its a good thing we brought our bags with us. Come on lets go." 
 
We kinda bribed the security guard to let us go. We went out and went to my house. I kept quiet all the way. I just can't believe that Joongki would protect her till he had hurt me. you Joongki, you. 
 
"Baby, why are you so quiet? Come on tell me." Jihoon said. 
 
He left me and told the others something. He came back and brought me to my room. 
 
"I think you might feel uncomfortable if you were to spill all your feelings with all of them." He said. 
 
How can this guy know me so well? I hugged him and said, " i just feel angry thats all. Joongki never once hurt a girl. He hurt me! He hurt me all because of Eunji. I hate him! I hate him! Why didn't he treat me that way? Even if people tried to bullied me, he shooed them away. But now, just because I didn't respect Eunji, went to the extend of hurting me. Yes, i may not love him anymore but it just hurts me that he do this to me. Am I really that bad, Jihoon? Do I deserve all this treatment? I hate myself!" 
 
"Don't ever hate yourself! Please Woohee, listen to me! One day I'm sure Joongki will realize his mistake. Time, Woohee, Time. Be patient. You're not bad Woohee, remember what I said? You're perfect to me. Stop blaming yourself. It hurts me to see you like this. It breaks my heart into pieces. " he said as tears started falling. 
 
I wiped his tears and cupped his face, "You're the most amazing guy I ever known. Please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry. It hurts me too. See, im strong! I don't cry!" I said, not knowing that tears were flowing. 
 
"Babo, you're crying too. Look at me, Woohee. Always remember this, don't blame yourself for the problems. You're not at fault. Don't think that you are alone facing this, you still have me, Young Gi noona, Seyong Hyung, Rian, Taewoong, Ho Seok Hyung and Ji Hye noona. You have us! You can count on us. Do you know how much we love you? We care for you Woohee." 
 
YOUNG GI POV;
 
*sob* *sob**sob*
 
"Yah, why are you crying?"seyong asked. 
 
"No, its just that Jihoon and Woohee are really fated to be together. They filled up each others weak spots.  Just look at them jagi." I replied. 
 
Seyong look at them and he himself started to sob. 
 
"You're right. Come on lets not disturb them." He replied. 
 
"Yeah..." 
 
END OF POV;
 
"Jihoon-ah, I really thank you. You have been there for me every time i have a problem. You won't get tired seeing me cry. You don't complain. I love you to the bottom of my heart." I said. 
 
"I love you too. You don't know how much I love you, you know that?" He replied. 
 
"Come on, lets go down! I'm getting bored here." I said as i walking to the door. 
 
"Waittt! Come here." He instructed me.  
 
I sat down and waited for him to get something. He then took out the first aid kit. 
 
"You got a scar. Let me treat it for you. That will need some teaching." He said. 
 
 I smiled at his caring attitude. I went closer to his face and peck on his cheeks. He blushed and told me his done. He ended the treatment with a peck on my scar. I blushed and we went down to the living room. 
__________________________
Hi guys! I might be updating tomorrow.  Don't forget to subscribe and comment. 
XOXO