Chapter:4

Because its you.

JOONGKI POV;

hahahah, actually she is a adorable girl! I think i should be more nicer to her. Well, after all we have been fighting since D-1 we met.

FLASHBACK:

I was walking happily back to my class when suddenly a girl bump into me. Not only she bump to me, her soda also spill all over my shirt! 

"Yah! Do you have eyes!? Can't you see that people is walking! God." I said to the girl. 

"Omo, mianhe. It wasn't on purpose! Plus it was you who bump onto me! You clearly knew i was there, but you insisted to walk the same path as me!" Said the girl. 

She walk away, and said, " son of a b****!"

END FLASHBACK. 

School ended and i then walk out of the class, without realizing, Woohee has walked out from the class long time ago.

"Weird...." I said to myself.

END OF POV;

As soon as the bell rang, i walked out the class to avoid Joongki. I called Rian to come over to my house. 10 minutes later, Rian came to my house and i told her everything that happen today. After telling her, i sigh a relief. She suddenly gave me that *SOMETHING'S FISHY* look, i rolled my eyes and ask her why am i feeling shy and awkward toward him today.

"Maybe its because your hormones are growing" she said jokingly. 

"Heyyy! Its not a joking matter!" I told her angrily. 

"Relax! I'm just joking! Hmmmm, maybe you are starting to like him?" She said.

"How can that be? You know i hate him right?" I said. 

"Well, you know sometimes, hate can turn into love. Believe me, you got feelings for Joongki. You finally see him as a man." She said. 

"Aghhhh! Whatever!" I shouted. 

JOONGKI POV;

"Hey bro, you free tonight?" I called my bestfriend Taewoong.

"Yeah, i'm free. Why?" He respond. 

"Ok. Meet me at the usual place at 10pm. Arasso?" 

"Okok. See ya bro."

I hung up my phone. I was still thinking about just now. I mean i saw her blushing! She blushed because of me! Why is my heart beating so fast? I then when out and head to the park. When i arrive, Taewoong was already there. He's never late. We talked about the incident about this morning.

"hmm, i see... I think you like her." Said taewoong.

"Say what?!" I replied

" because both of you has been fighting so long that's why you felt that way. You're too use to her shouting at you but then suddenly she just lean towards and whispers to you, it made your heart skip a beat right?"

"ne." I said. 

So, do i actually like her?

END OF POV;