Chapter:59

Because its you.

"WAKE UP!!!!!" omma shouted.

"It's Sunday! Give us a break!" I said.

"Yesterday was Sunday. For goodness sake! You're gonna be late for school if you continue laying down!" omma shouted back.

I force myself to wake up and start to wash up. Omma was still trying to wake Jihoon up. Haha, he's a damn heavy sleeper omma. Have fun waking him up omma! After finishing bathing, I went to my old walk in closet and wore;

Eventhough I got ready first, bath first and everything, Jihoon will always be faster than me. Its so good to be a guy. I joined him at the dining table. 

"Looking good baby." I whispered.

"Talking about yourself." he whispered back.

"What are you guys whispering about?" omma asked.

"Nothing. By the way, where is appa?" I asked.

"Oh. Appa? He left way earlier than you guys for work." she replied.

"Such a workaholic." I said.

"Appa is always like that sweetie." omma smiled.

I nodded and continue eating my delicious bacon. After eating, we kissed omma's cheek and went to our car. Jihoon offered to drive and we soon reach school. I intertwined my hands with Jihoon as we walked to the usual table. Once we reach there, I saw Jaehee and quickly went to her and covered her eyes.

"Guess who~" I said.

"My cute friend! Woohee!" she said.

Yes, we got closer now. She understands me a lot. But, everytime I talk to her, Jihoon will look mad and won't talk to me. Is it wrong for me to make friends? Aish. I ignored Jihoon and talk to Jaehee till the bell rang.

JIHOON POV:

What does this wants from her? I hope she's not planning to do anything and just make friends with her. I got to be aware of that . I need to know her motive. The bell rang and I took Woohee's hand and walk to class.

"Baby, please be careful." I said.

"Why? Am I in danger?" she asked.

"No, just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt." I replied.

"Oh okay. I will baby." she replied.

We sat at our seat and the lesson starts.

END OF POV;

___________________________________________

ONE MONTH LATER:

Oh yes, its my fourth monthsary with Jihoon. But sadly, I'm the only one who is getting excited. Jihoon treats it like a normal day. Pfft.... we left for school and for the whole time in the car, I didn't talk to him. How can he forget such important date? I hate you Jihoon. I was expecting something. But nothing appears.

I know I'm being childish but girls tend to take monthsary dates very seriously. Its disappointing that he didn't care. Fine then. I'll just ignore you for the whole day. You deserve my silent treatment. 

RIAN POV;

Wow, Jihoon can really be a good actor. Its really true that he can make Woohee be angry at him. Woohee thinks that Jihoon forgotten about their fourth monthsary. Babo, how can he forget it? He has been planning this since last week. 

FLASHBACK:

"Guys! I need some help." Jihoon said.

"What is it?" Taewoong said.

"A week from now will be our fourth monthsary and I need you guys to distract her. I will be ignoring her and act like I forget about it. Bring her to her kindergarden playground on that day. Your help will really make an impact!" Jihoon said.

"Sounds like a good idea. I'm in!" Taewoong said.

"Me too!" I said,

"Thanks guys!" Jihoon said.

We had a group hug and parted our ways.

END OF FLASHBACK:

"Babe, wanna go out with me today? Let's have a girlfriend date!" I said.

"Rian, do you know what date is it?" she asked.

"6th of September. Is today a special date?" I asked.

She sighed and agreed to go out with me. 

"Wear nice clothes babe!" I said.

She nodded and went to class alone. Hahahaa, mission accomplished! But, I pity her. She seems so sad. Don't worry Woohee! You'll be happy later on. 

END OF POV;

No one remembers the date today, its my ing monthsary guys. Uhh, whatever. the date. I'm just going to have my OWN fun with my girlfriend and thats all. Screw you Choi Jihoon.

(SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL)

"See you later babe!" I said.

I decided to take the bus until I saw Joongki. Oh my, its been a long time since I talk to him. I forgave him and treat him as a friend. 

"YAH!" I said.

"Oh, Woohee!" he smiled.

"How are you?" I asked

"Fine. Life is great. Oh yes, happy fourth monthsary with Jihoon!!" he said.

"Uhh... thanks." I said.

"Aww, whats wrong sweetie?" he asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Babo, I spent almost all my time with you. I know when you are okay or not." he said.

"Smart boy, hahah. Jihoon forgotten about our monthsary." I said,

"Aww....... hahah. Since you're lonely. I shall accompany you home." he said.

JOONGKI POV:

I miss you Woohee. I still love you Woohee. I want you Woohee. I hope you can be mine.

END OF POV;

"We've reached. Thank you Joongki!" I said.

"Welcome!" he replied.

He walked away and I went in my house. I quickly washed up and change to my new fresh clothes.

Then, suddenly I heard the doorbell rang. I opened up and saw Rian smiling.

"Omo, so pretty!" she said.

"Haha, you too!" I said.

"Kaja!" she said.

We walked around the neighbourhood, boys were staring at us.

"Yah, why you ask us to wear something nice! Look, guys are staring!" I said.

"Let them be! Lets have a fun girls day!" she said.

I rolled my eyes and walked happily with her.

____________________________________________

Its already 7pm and we are still walking at the same neighbourhood. I was getting bored until Rian suddenly pulled me to a car. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Shut up and just enjoy the ride." she said.

"Okay." I said.

Soon, we reach. The place was very familiar. Rian suddenly blindfolded me and asked me to walk forward. She tooked out the blindfold and I got touched at what I saw.

"Happy 4th Monthsary baby. I didn't forget about it. It was part of my plan. Sorry for making you sad. Really sorry." he said.

"Thank you baby. I love you!" I said.

"I love you too baby. Just remember that I'll never ever leave you. No matter what, I'll be there when you're about to fall down. With this, I'll mark you mine." he said.

Then, he walked behind me and put a necklace around my neck.

"Promise me that you will stay with me till the end of the world?" I said.

"I promise baby." he replied.

I hugged him and kissed him passionately. Who cares whether the usuals are there. All I see is Jihoon.

JAEHEE POV:

THAT IS SO GONNA REGRET DOING THAT. I'LL GET MY REVENGE... SOON.

END OF POV;

I spent the night with Jihoon and soon we went home. 

"Thank you, Choi Jihoon." I said,

"Anything for my baby." he smiled.

We bathed and went to bed.

___________________________________________

NEXT DAY:

"Baby, time for school!" I said.

We got ready and went to school.

"Aww.... they look so cute together!" 

"Jihoon is so sweet!" 

Wow, even people know that he surprise me? How on earth they get these information? I ignore all of them and told Jihoon that I wanted to go to the washroom. He walked to the usual table first.

JIHOON POV;

Oh yes, I forget to take my notebook. I went to my locker and saw a note from Woohee. No wonder she wanted to go to the washroom. Such a cheeky woman.

Meet me at the rooftop baby.

Woohee.

I took my notebook and went up to the rooftop. I ran there because I didn't want to make my baby wait. I reached to the rooftop and saw no one. Then, suddenly someone called my name.

"Jihoon-ah!"

I turned back and my smile died. It was not Woohee but that .

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"Nothing, just wanting to see my future husband." she said.

"Shut the up." I said.

END OF POV;

I went out from the washroom and felt like going to the rooftop before going to the usual table. I went up and opened the door. And I saw something that I would never want to see.

"WHAT THE ?" I shouted.

_____________________________________

Hi! Finally I updated. Haha, its a cliffhanger! 

I will try to update as soon as possible guys. Sorry if made you guys wait.

XxheartsxX