Chapter:60

Because its you.

"WHAT THE ?" I shouted.

"Please, I can explain." Jihoon came up to me.

"No! Don't touch me. There's nothing to explain. Everything has been explain already. You ing kiss Jaehee!" I shouted.

"That's what you get for taking my future husband. Well, he was supposed to get married to you to get run away with your money and marry me. So, Jihoon is supposed to be mine!" Jaehee said.

"Y-YOU ING USE ME FOR MONEY? GET THE OFF." I said.

"Please, I really love you. I will figure this out." Jihoon said.

"Go live your ing life. I won't disturb you. I won't tell our parents." I said.

"Please let me exp-"

"Shut the up you son of a . I don't wanna talk to you. Don't you dare touch me." I screamed.

I ran away after that. How I wish I didn't go up to the rooftop. Tears starting to flow out from my eyes. Now another one? Why is all my relationships like this? I ran to oppa and hugged oppa while crying like a mad person.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Ho Seok oppa asked.

"Please don't tell this to our parents. Jihoon kissed another girl behind my back." I said.

"That son of . You have to tell this to omma." oppa said.

"No, don't. I still love him, oppa. If he's hurt, I'm hurt too. Wait till I get over him." I said.

"Are you sure?" oppa asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Come here." oppa instructed.

I went to him and he put his arms around me and hugged me tightly. The tighter he hug, the more I cry.It felt good that I stil have people who loves me. Oppa always comfort me when I'm sad. No one can comfort me better than oppa. Not even my parents. I put on a strong side of me and acted nothing happened. Although its hard, but I'll try. God, please help me. I went up to class and sat at my original seat. I put my head down. People might think that I'm sleeping, but actually I'm crying silently

JIHOON POV;

"WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR?!" I shouted.

"Its for your own good honey." Jaehee said.

", off. You disgust me. I never loved you." I said.

"You will fall in love me." she said.

I walked away from her and went up to class. Just as I reached the class I saw Woohee, putting her head down. She must be crying right now. I quickly ran to her and hugged her. She pushed me away, and walked out from the class. I followed behind her and pulled her wrist closer to me. She can't never pull back. I'm way stronger than her.

"This is all fake. I only love you Woohee." I said.

"Go away! I hate you." she said while crying her heart out.

"Belive me, Woohee. She pulled me for a kiss. It was unexpected." I said.

"How do you expect me to believe you when all the promises you made yesterday were broken!" she shouted.

She slowly ran away and I quickly hugged her from behind. She pushed my hand away and said something that I don't even want to hear.

"Let's break up."

"What!? No way!" I said.

"I don't care. But in our parents eyes, we're still together. Now, we got nothing to do with each other. Jaehee is all yours." she said as a tear drop from her eyes. Instead of going to the class, she went up to the rooftop. I decided to leave her alone and went back to class to write notes for her.

END OF POV;

It's over. Everything's over. Then, I felt a familiar pair of arms hugging me. I look back and saw Hyuk Min. He was smiling at me. I can't help but to smile back.

"You're so not okay. Relationship problems?" he asked.

"Uhh kinda. I hate myself. I love him too much Hyukkie. I love him so much that I can't bear to leave him. Hyukkie-ah, help me." I said while crying.

"Hang out with me after school? I will let you have a happy moment!" he said

"Gomawo Hyukkie." I said sincerely.

"What are friends for Woohee." he smiled.

We went back to class and I sat at my seat, ignoring the fact that my ex boyfriend is beside me. 

(SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL)

"I'll send you home first. Oh btw where something pretty!" Hyuk Min said.

"Okay," I replied.

I went to his car and sat at the backseat. It will be awkward sitting beside your first love. Hahahah. We didn't talk during the journey. He drop me off in front of my house and told me that he will fetch me at 3:00pm. It was already 2:00pm. I gotta get ready fast. As soon as I went inside my house. I went to have a nice bathe before choosing my clothes. Inside the washroom, I was thinking about Jihoon, whether he is safe or not. AISH, I still care for him. This seems like what happen last time with Joongki. Aigoo. My life is so unfair. Why can't I have a relationship like Young Gi unnie and Rian? They have already found their soulmate. Aish.

I went out from the washroom and went to my walk-in closet. I wore something pretty and got my makeup ready.

Soon, Hyuk Min came and I went inside his car. He drove me to someone's house. The house seems familiar, but I don't who own it. It was noisy and I found out that they ia a party. So who's party is it?

"Ah, I'm glad you came Hyuk Min." 

I turned and my face changed into a happy one. 

"OPPA!" I said.

___________________________________________

A very short one today. Sorry for the wait. Please continue to support this story!