Chapter:39

Because its you.

"RRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My alarm clock rang. I switch off my alarm and woke up. The others are still sleeping. Aigoo.... sleepyheads. I went in to the washroom and wash up. I spent a long time in the bathtub, soaking myself under the lukewarm water. All my thoughts vanished with the help of my lovely friends. Now, all I want to do is to have fun! HAVE FUN LIKE YOU RULE THE WORLD MAN! Hahahahaha- OH NO! I FORGOT TO TAKE MY CLOTHES, and I have put the clothes that I wore last night in the washing machine. I quickly dry myself and quietly walked out from the washroom and took my clothes. After taking, I got shocked to see Jihoon who just woke up and staring at me. Aish! I quickly ran in and change my clothes. Omg, that is so embarrassing!

JIHOON POV;

What did I just saw? Did I just saw Woohee's ? OMG, her skin is so radiant. Her milky long legs was shown and I can't help but drool over it (Not literally drool). She's so beautiful. GAHHH, MY GIRLFRIEND IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL. But I'm kinda glad it's me who saw it rather than the other two guys. At least she won't get to embarrass that much. Anyways, how on earth did she forget to take her clothes with her before bathing? Aigoo. My cute little angel. She then came out with red cheeks. She must have been really shy. She avoided eye contacts with me. Hey! Don't ignore me! She was at the kitchen preparing some food. I quietly walked up and hugged her from the back. Oh my, she smells so nice. She looked at me and said Good morning. I kissed her forehead and went to the washroom. I bathe slowly because the water was relaxing. Then, I change my clothes and help my baby with the breakfast. Slowly, one by one started to wake up. We waited for them to finish washing up before eating breakfast. After all of them finish bathing, we ate our breakfast. The breakfast ended very quickly and we are getting ready to check out from the villa. We packed our stuff and went down. Woohee gave the key back to the receptionist and waited for the driver to come. He loaded our stuff and drove us back to our houses. Young Gi noona wanted to go shopping with us today. We agreed and she said to meet at the my shopping mall at 2:30PM.

END OF POV;

Finally reached home! Huh? Where's oppa? Its so early and he has already left the house? Pfft.. just when I wanted to have some bonding session with him. I do admit that these days we haven't really talked and focused on our own lives. My parents are still in Singapore. So, now I'm alone at home. I went to my room and surfed the internet. I uploaded my photos and publicly announced my relationship with Jihoon. Right after I posted my post in Cyworld, tons of comments were typed. Most of them supported us but  there were handful of them who did not. BUT, this comments is nothing to me. I can love whoever I want to. So telling me that they don't support will not affect me.

Jihoon has been a loving boyfriend. I love how he understands me and always be there for me. I really hope that our relationship will last long! And anyone who tries to break my relationship with him shall die. I lost someone that I love once, I'm not gonna lose another one. No way! I'm sick and tired of people ruining my friendship. Now, I will protect my friends from being taken away. I make sure that my other 4 friends will still be close to me. They are very important to me. From now onwards, I am going to protect the people that I love and I mean it. I'm going to hate myself if I fail to protect my friends. 

Then, Jihoon called me. I told him that I have publicly announce our relationship. He acknowledge it and we started having our conversation. While talking to him. I whispered to myself, " I will protect you from being taken away from me."

I didn't realize that we talked for a long time. Its already 1PM. Wow, how long did we talk? I hung up the phone and went to the washroom and bathe. I told Jihoon that I wanted to drive my own car. I miss driving my baby. After bathing, I started searching for clothes to wear later on. Then Jihoon called me that he wanted to wear couple tee. Thanks to him, I didn't have anymore problems finding what clothes to wear.

I put on some light makeup and off we go! I went to the garage and saw my baby! Oh my, I miss driving you. I went inside the car and switch on the radio. I started to drive to Jihoon's mall. When i reach there, I was surprised that all of them were wearing their couple tee. Hehe, I was the last one to arrive.

Rian and Taewoong:

Young Gi and Seyong:

We went in and once again the workers greeted us. Jihoon and I acted normally and greet them back. What they didn't know is that this mall belongs to Jihoon. 

"YAH, why are they greeting us as if we are from the royalty?" Seyong oppa asked.

Both Jihoon and I chuckled. 

"Because this mall belongs to me hyung!" Jihoon said.

"Ehhh, how can that be?" Seyong oppa replied.

Just as I wanted to reply, one of the worker came to us and said, "Everything you request has been done so, sir. Everything has been paid so your friends will not be paying for their stuff."

"Oh, thank you. You may go back." Jihoon replied.

When he turned to face us, all of them except for me were shocked. They didn't expect that this mall belongs to their own friend. 

"Wow, our couple over here is freaking rich!" Rian said.

"Agree, one owns a Shopping Mall and another one has an uncle who owns a Villa." Young Gi unnie said.

I just laughed and we then started our shopping. At first they didn't believe that they did not need to pay for their stuff. But then when Young Gi unnie wanted to give here credit card, the worker told her that everything has been paid. Their reaction was priceless when they found out that Jihoon wasn't lying that he has already paid for everything. As I was looking for new clothes, I felt a pair of strong arms hugging me. I looked behind and saw Jihoon smiling at me. I pecked his lips and Interlocked my arms with his. I kept taking skirts and dresses. Haha, I have a thing for skirts and dresses. While I was looking for more skirts, Jihoon slung his arms around my neck and secretly kiss my neck. I couldn't help but to blush. I acted normal as if nothing happened and just continue looking for nice skirts. Jihoon kept on kissing my neck. Lol, I kept on moving but he could still kiss my neck. This guys is a pro man. Then at a certain spot, it tickles me. I told him to stop but he did not. I tried my very best not to laugh out loud. He just keeps kissing that area. I quickly pulled away and took all the skirts that I wanted and run away. Jihoon quickly chase me back and I got shocked. I quickly went inside the shop and started choosing my dresses. Gosh, the dresses are so niceeee! Jihoon seem to be interested at the men's clothes and I felt better that he stopped disturbing me. 

Suddenly, someone from behind covered my eyes. I bit my lips in order not to scream. 

"Guess who?" the guy sai.

Waitttt, this hand is familiar. What I know its that it wasn't Jihoon. The smell of the hand wasn't Jihoon either. I was afraid that it could be Hyuk Min because the smell of his cologne is the same as his. But before I could answer, Jihoon told the guy to get away. I looked up and saw that the guy was really Hyuk Min. Both of them were not happy with each other. I tried to stop them but I couldn't. So, I called the others to come and help me. They quickly went to us and tried to stop them. They were literally giving scary glares to each other.

"Yah! Hyuk Min and Jihoon outside the mall now!" I shouted.

They looked at me and nodded. We took the lift and went out from the mall. The others stayed behind while I talk to them.

"Okay! This is Jihoon, Choi Jihoon. His my boyfriend. And this is Hyuk Min, Kang Hyuk Min. My ex boyfriend. I don't want you guys to fight right now. All I want to do is shop at that's it. If you guys want to fight, don't fight right in front of me. Thank you." I said.

I walked away from them and joined the other four. Jihoon quickly came to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry baby." he said.

'Its okay jagi." I smiled

We then continued our shopping.