Chapter:40

Because its you.

Ah, I'm so tired~ Finally after a long day at JIhoon's mall, I'm back home! I bought many stuff because of my beloved boyfriend. He kept on insisting on buying me more stuff. I feel like I'm using him for money. I have to teach how to save money. I have to! Next time I'll threaten him if he still insist on buying for me. There's no way you will be clothes anymore Jihoon. 

I went up to my room and had a good bath. I made sure that I scrubbed every single part of my body. While scrubbing, the incident that took place came across my mind. The image of Hyuk Min went through my mind. I really hope that I won't see him again. I don't want Jihoon to fight with him. Not that I hate the sight of Hyuk Min, I just can't forget my first experience of heartbreak. He broke my heart just like Joongki only that his hurts more, because a boyfriend tells you that he's using you to get another girl is way too much. But I was glad that I didn't get my first kiss from him. Well, I just made a mistake of letting Joongki kiss me. But, what can I do? You can't change your past right?

I wore my pajamas and went down to cook some food. I just took out a instant noodle. Since oppa is not at home and I'm alone right now. Wait, where's Soomi? Its been days since I last saw her. I went up to her room but she isn't there and her clothes were nowhere to be seen. COULD IT BE SHE- NONO NO WAY. I decided to call oppa since he's at home more than me. I asked him where Soomi was, but he kept mumbling some alien language. Seems like his pretty drunk right now. I hung up and started walking around Soomi's room frantically. Where the hell is she? I called my parents and started shouting. But they calmed me down, Soomi's in Singapore with them.  I heaved a sigh of relief. I thought she left the house or something. I went down and continued cooking my food. I quickly eat my food and went to bed.

________________________________________

NEXT MORNING:

"RINNNNGGGGGGGG" 

Ahh, that stupid alarm clock. I woke up from my bed and went out to see whether my oppa has came home. I went to his room and saw him sleeping beside Ji Hye unnie. I let them be and close the door. I'm happy to see that oppa has found someone that loves him. He himself has suffered from a heartbreak that is far worst than mine. I just hope Ji Hye unnie doesn't hurt him, but I doubt so. From the way she looks at my oppa is like she has fallen really hard with my oppa. they are just so cute. I didn't want to disturb them so I quietly went out from his room and went to do my daily routine.

I ate my breakfast and went to my car. I told Jihoon that I want to go to school by my own now. I told him that his my boyfriend not my driver. He laughed at me and agreed. Finally I can drive my baby. As I was driving, Joongki's car was right beside me. How I know? He license plate. Hahah, call me weird but I memorize people's license plate. From the corners of my eye, I could see that he is staring at me. Ewww, I'm not Eunji you bastard. When the light turn green, I quickly sped off and make sure I was way far than him. Soon, I reach school. JIhoon waited for me at the carpark. I parked my car right beside him and linked my arms with his. We went to the usual table and talked. While talking.. I felt uneasy. I felt like something is gonna happen today. Jihoon who saw in a dazed suddenly shook me and told me that the bell has rung. I suddenly felt nervous to go to class. What's gonna happen?

"Baby, are you okay? You have been spacing out you know?" Jihoon said.

"Nothing.... I just feel uneasy. That's all." I said,

"Uneasy you say? Let the expert help you." he grinned.

He kissed my cheeks and said, "Now you feel better!"

"Bwoh?! Lol, jagi It didn't help at all. But still, you are so cuteeee." I said while pinching his chubby cheeks.

We went in the class and sat down at our seat. Suddenly, our homeroom teacher came. Weird, she rarely goes to our class. I wonder what's happening... 

"Class, we have a new student. He just came back to Korea so be nice to him okay? Please come in." she said.

Ehh, I thought it was some important message. It didn't bother both Jihoon and I. So, we just slept.

"Annyeong! My name is Kang Hyuk Min! Lets get along with each other." the person said.

I totally stood up when I heard his name. His my classmate? Now, I know why I feel uneasy. Jihoon stared at him. 

"Yes, Miss Woohee? Why are you standing up?" my teacher said.

"Woohee, is schooling here?" hyuk min said.

"Yes, she sits at the back with Jihoon." she replied.

I totally facepalmed. Oh no. What am i going to do? Keep calm Woohee. Just treat him as a friend, that's all. He was assigned to seat beside Hyeri. Well, I'm glad that he sits quite far away from me. At least he won't bother me. I looked at Jihoon, he didn't seem to be please at his entrance. I cupped his face and told him to just ignore it. He nodded and slung his arms around my neck.

HYUK MIN POV;

I turned around and saw Jihoon put his arms around Woohee. I can't help but to feel jealous. I could have just stayed with her. Why did I broke up with her? I totally wasted my chance. I shouldn't have went to that . She actually wanted to make Woohee miserable and use me as her target. She didn't love me at all. After I so called broke up with that , I then realized how much I actually love her. Now, I'm gonna get you back Woohee. She's the best girlfriend you can actually get.

FLASHBACK:

"Woohee, we are breaking up. You are just too boring." I said.

"Oppa! Don't leave me. Do you know how much I love you?" Woohee said.

"I don't care. You are just one plain and boring girl to me. All you do is study, study, study. You never let me kiss you. I'm getting bored with this relationship." I said as I walked away.

"OPPA!!!!!!" she shouted.

I ignore her and went to Jaeyoon, my new girlfriend.

END OF FLASHBACK

Babo! Why did you do that!!! I kept on thinking about the time when I broke up with her. I really hurt he at that time. You're a jerk, Kang Hyuk Min. But all my thoughts were gone when suddenly my seatmate introduce her herself.

"Hello! My name is Jung Hyeri! Nice to meet you!" she said.

"Oh hi! You already know my name right? Nice to meet you too!" I said,

Jung Hyeri, well she look pretty but Woohee is way prettier than her. Well, we did talk a lot. I feel like we can be close friends.

END OF POV;

Finally first lesson has ended now its time for the second lesson. I slept, I just hate this subject but Jihoon kept on waking me up to focus on the subject. I gave up and listen to the lecturer. These days, Jihoon keeps on making sure that I listen to all the lessons. I guess he doesn't want me to fail any of my subjects. For the first time, I took down notes for this lesson. Jihoon looked at me and smiled. I smiled at him back and continued writing my notes. 

After three goddamn hours, finally the lesson was done. It is a free period since our lecturer is not present. I took this chance to sleep. As I was sleeping, someone pulled me to his chest. I open my eyes slowly and saw Jihoon cuddling me, I smiled and continued sleeping. His cuddles are sure the best. It feels warm when he cuddle me. I felt safe being in his arms. Then, I woke up because of the noise the class made. I looked up and saw a sleeping figure of Jihoon. I quietly took his arms away from me and let him rest on me, but it was hard taking his arms away. I heard his soft snores. Hehe, so cute. I kissed his head and listened to music. 

Soon, the free period has ended. It was finally recess. I woke Jihoon up and we proceed to the cafeteria. We bought our food and sat at our usual table. Like always, we ignored those two and did our business. They don't bother me anymore. They can do whatver they want. I can't believe that I actually said that I might not move on from him. Its actually faster than I thought. Well, who cares now? I'm happy that I have someone who loves me. I looked at my perfect boyfriend and peck his lips. He got shocked but he kiss me back in return. Jihoon took my hat and wore it. He looks fabulous with it. I took it back and put it on my head. Jihoon flicked my head soflty and I pouted.

"Yah, you guys are bugging me! Get the hell out from this table. Not just Woohee and Jihoon, but all of you!" Eunji said.

"Excuse me? Who are you to ask us to go?" Seyong oppa said.

"Please, my boyfriend here is a Kingka. He can ask you guys to get off from here." she replied.

"Yah, shut up Eunji." Joongki said.

"BABY, I'm doing this for our good." she smiled at Joongki.

"Look who's talking? This table belong to all the Queenka and Kingka. We have the right to sit here. You think we are bugging you? How about you and Joongki get the hell out from this table. Looking at both of your faces makes me wanna puke. Be lucky that they let you sit here. You ain't a Queenka, so you don't have the right to say anything." I said.

Everyone looked shock when they heard me saying that. They can't believe that I was a straightforward person. Jihoon looked at me and ruffled my hair. 

"There they go again. Being sweet to each other. Makes me wanna puke. Get your hands off each other." Eunji said.

This time, I felt like punching her. Who is she to tell me what to do with my boyfriend. She's getting on my nerve. Unnie tried to calm me down but this time, I feel like she needed some confrontation.

"Is it wrong for me to be sweet with my boyfriend? He's my boyfriend, not just any random guy. At least I don't make out with him in public places unlike you two! And who the are you to tell me what to do? I'm not your ing dog. You are getting on my nerves missy. I can do whatever I want. So, you better shut up before I lose control. You may never want see that side of me. " I said while glaring at her.

She stood up and glared at me back. She came to me and slapped me hard.

______________________________________________

A/N:

Cliffhanger again ^___^

Okay guys. I hope it really doesn't bore you. Please do subscribe and comment.

XOXO