Chapter:71

Because its you.

Its been a week since I rejected Joongki. Whenever I see him, I get guilty. I hurt him big time. No matter how many times Jihoon told me that this isn't my fault, I still feel the tension between us. He hasn't talked to me and sit with us at the table. He avoided gazes with me. When I tried talking to him, he will find some excuses to not talk to me. I feel guilty towards him.  

I'm now getting ready to go to my Aunt's wedding with Jihoon. Both of our families will be there. Looks like I'm seeing all my sickening cousins. I found a dress that was formal and wore it. I put in a little more effort with my make up to avoid any judgment from them. 

I put on my perfume and went out from my room. Jihoon was still inside getting ready. I waited for him downstairs till I felt someone hugged me from the back.

"How can I not get with you wearing like this?" he asked.

I blushed and turned around, looking at how gorgeous my guy can be. 

He touched my and pushed me lightly towards him. He stared at me with those y eyes. 

"Don't blame me if something were to happened to you later." he said.

"What are you thinking?!" I said.

He smirked and whispered," What do you think? YOU. ME. THE BED."

I laughed and punched his chest. I looked at him and told him not to expect anything.

"I wonder whether you are wearing a bra or not.... GOSH! You're making me Woohee!!!" he shouted.

I did a face palm and walked out from the house, he followed after me and opened the door for me. I went in without saying thank you and sat down quietly. He went to the drivers seat gave a peck on the lips. I smiled and  he drove us to the wedding hall. When we reached the wedding hall, I was 'welcomed' by Hyeri. She gave me that stare and smiled at me.

"Your dress is nice. But I bet my is more expensive though." she said.

"I don't really care about the price. And you have a nice dress to sweetie." I said sarcastically.

I walked away and ran towards Jihoon. He opened up his arms and I quickly went to his embrace. Then someone coughed and saw my parents looking at us smiling. Appa looks better now. We all sat at our table and waited for the bride to come out. The groom is patiently waiting for my aunt. Then, the door opened and my jaw dropped when I saw her. She looked like a goddess with her perfect wedding dress. The groom smiled widely and took her hand from her dad.

Jihoon came closer to me and whispered, " I can't wait for our turn. I can't wait for that moment when abeoji will hand you over to me. I can't wait fro the moment when I get to see you in your future wedding dress." he said.

I blushed and kissed his cheeks secretly. After they say their vows. We all started eating and had fun. Thank god that my cousins didn't create a ruckus and so do Jihoon's. I looked at my aunt and can't help to feel jealous towards her. I, too can't wait for that moment when I will be known as Choi Woohee. Then, it was the time for the bride to throw the flower. Well, I wasn't interested in getting it but than due to my fast reaction, I caught the flower before it dropped. Everyone congratulated me. I guess I will be the next one to get married!

After a long day, we decided to stay at Jihoon's crib and have a sleepover for one day. 

"God! You got me really just now." Jihoon said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you looked y just now, just by looking at your back." he said.

"Byuntae. There's nothing appealing about my back. Its just like any other backs." I said.

"NO! Its not just any other backs, it my Choi Woohee's back!" he exclaimed. 

I laughed and we got ready to sleep. School again tomorrow and it will be a week before finals start. I hope I can remember everything that I have studied. 

__________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY:

I woke up by the smell of waffles. I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. I didn't take take too much time on the bathroom and wore my clothes for school. Jihoon has already gotten ready and is helping omonim out. 

"Oh, you're already ready? Come lets have breakfast." omonim said

"Mian, I'm the one supposed to do the breakfast instead of you." I said.

"Its okay, Iwas the one who woke Jihoon out to help me. I wanted you to sleep more since you're the guest." omonim said.

"Eyy, what guest? We're going to be a family soon." I said.

She smiled and we had breakfast together not knowing that Jihoon wasn't there. I washed my plate and saw Jihoon sitting down on the sofa eating his waffle. I sat beside him and asked why he didn't sat with us. He just told me that he wanted to watch the television. I nodded and sat beside him while watching the television with him. After his done eating, we went our from the house and went to school. When I went down from the car, I bumped onto Joongki. He quickly walked away from me, but I held his hand and told Jihoon to walk first. He nodded and went to the usual table.

"Let's talk at the rooftop." I said.

"There's nothing to talk about Woohee. Everthing is settelled that day." he said.

"Please. Let me clear out the misunderstandings." I said.

He nodded and walked to the rooftop first followed by me. I locked the rooftop door and sat beside him.

"Joongki-ah, look at me." I said.

He avoided looking at my eyes till I held his chin up. I could see that he is going to cry anytime. I wipe those tears before it even flows.

"I know I hurt you a lot these times. But my love for Jihoon is too strong. Yes, I did love you last time. Do you know how hurt was I when you kissed Eunji in front of me? Do you know I felt like killing myslef when you told me you were going out with her. During my birthday, I thought that you would do something special for me, and I was looking froward for it. But it turns out you were using me for her. My heart broke into more than thousand pieces. Whe you acting all lovey dovey with her, I felt like punching her face because I missed your embrace. I thought that I was going to live in misery without love but Jihoon taugt me to love again. During those times when you hurt me, he was there for me. Being my crying shoulder and that made me love him again." I said.

"But, I told you that this was all lies, why didn't you accept me back. Do you know how hurt was I when you rejected me again?" he asked.

"Like I said, he was there for me even when he knows that because of me, he would be in danger too. He would even risk his life for me. He almost got killed because of me. Then, I realize that he was the one for me. Plus, he was even more hurt than you did, he waited for me since elementary school and when he came back to Korea, thinking of me, but I'm with another guy hapily. Those times, when we kissed, hug and so silly things together, he was so hurt by it. His love for me didn;t waver. That's why I chosed him." I said.

"I understand. I'll find someone better than you Woohee. Those times, please cherished it. That's my only request for you. And lastly, can we stay as friends?" he asked.

"Actually you don't even need to find someone better, because there is already someone looking out for you. I ain't gonna tell you, I want you to find her yourself. Yes, I will cherish those memorable memories. And, we're never not friends, we will always be friends." I said.

He nodded and hugged me. I hugged him back and both of us went to the usual table together. Everyone was staring at us, but we didn't care because Jihoon knows that I'm clearing all those misunderstanding. I went up to Jihoon and sat at his lap because all the chairs were taken by their bags. Joongki told me that he is going to somewhere else and I nodded. Then EXO came and I went staright to Jongin oppa's arms. He carried me while twirling me around. Everyone laughed looking at how silly I was with Jongin oppa. Soon class was about to start and we all head to our classes. 

The class atmosphere was tense because exams are around the corner. I force myself to not fall asleep even if I don't like the subject. I made sure I understand the concept and wrote down notes to take note of. Soon, it was recess and we decided to eat at the garden.

"Gosh! The class is so intense. I swear." I said.

"You don't say. But because of exams, I'm trying myself to stay awake." Rian said.

Then, a group of girls came to us. They pulled my hand and unfortunately the others went to buy food and its only Rian and I. Rian tried to stop them but the girl pushed her away. She held me by the collar and glared at me. I glared at her back. 

"You ing , how dare you make Joongki cry." she said.

*What he cried?* 

"What did I do? I just cleared my misunderstanding with him. Don't you go around creating stories about me making him cry." I said.

"You think I care? All I want is your reputation to go down. A like you should just rot and be hated by everyone." she replied.

"HAHAHA. Excuse me young lady, I don't know who are you but you don't have the right to spread anything about me. Because you don't know me and I don't know you. And get those hands off me. Its so un-lady-like. You might not want Jihoon to see this scene because he might go mad." I said.

"Jihoon? You think I care? I'm not even a fan of him. I hate his guts. Because he takes someone loved one. He took Joongki's happiness away by taking you away from him. You belong to him." she said.

"Who are you to say that I took her away from Joongki?" Jihoon asked.

The girl tried to run away but Jihoon pulled her hoodie towards him. He gave her his hatred glare.

"You don't know the whole story, so can you just shut up. You hate my guts? Oh, I ain't living for the sake of you. So, whether you hate me or not, I don't give a damn about it. Just-" 

Before Jihoon could finish his sentence, Joongki came to us while holding Eun Ji's hand. 

"For your info, I was the one who took Woohee away from Jihoon. They were supposed to love each other all along. But I was the intruder. And now that I realize is that the girl that I really love is her, Kim Eun Ji. So now what you gonna say? Eun Ji taking me away from Woohee? Don't be a stuck up girl and live your own life. Because I found a girl way better than Woohee." he said.

The girls ran away and I smiled at Joongki. He smiled at me back while blushing,

"You found the right one. See? It wasn't long right? Take care of her okay!" I said.

He nodded and kissed Eun Ji on the forehead. I smiled looking at them. I'm glad that Joongki found his miss right. Jihoon came to me and put his arms around me. 

SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL.

"Woohee-ah, we are having a company anniversary today, please come back home right after school. Both of you need to be groomed first." omma said.

I ended the call and told Jihoon about it. He nodded and we went home straight away. When we reached the stylist were already waiting with our clothes. We invited them in and had our grooming start. We bathed first before letting them do their work. I told them to keep my face as natural as possible and they nodded. 

"You look great, Woohee-shi." the stylist said.

"Kamsahamnida." I said. 

Then, someone knoecked the door and I opened it, it was my Jihoon who knocked the door. He looked like a fallen angel. 

"Come on lets go baby." he said.

I nodded and headed to the limo that has been prepared for us.

_____________________________________________

OMG IM SO SORRY GUYS. I have not been updating for a VERYYYYY long time. Tomorrow will be my last paper. So I will try to update more often now. Once again I'm really sorry guys.

XxheartsxX