Chapter:28

Because its you.

RRRINGGGG! RIINNNNGG!

Who the hell calls someone early in the morning!? I answered the call and got shock at the tone of that person.

"GOODMORNING BABE!" Joongki said.

"Morning!" I said.

We talked for awhile and I went to the washroom and got ready for school.

I decided to wear:

(ignore the shades/sunglass)

I went down and ate my breakfast. I waited for oppa to get ready and we soon went to school. When we reach the school, oppa and I separated ways and went to our clique. I went towards the couple and they waved at me. Once again they wore couple pullover.

I smiled. Talk to them. We went to the cafeteria and sat at our table. Joongki came to our table and put his arms around my waist. I let himbe and put my head on his shoulder. The couple looked at us and started shaking their head. We laughed and ignore them. 

AUTHOR POV;

All four of them were in their couple world. Woohee and Joongki kept on taking photos while the couple were busying checking on how each other look like. They weren't aware of the time till someone told them that classes are gonna start soon. They quickly came to the class and sat at their seat. Their lessons start and all 4 of them were sleeping. They got bored just by hearing the lecturer speaks. After the lesson, Woohee went out to the toilet and check her appearance. Just when she wanted to leave the toilet. Three girls stood infront of her. She ignored them and walk away, but failed. One of the girls held her wrist. Woohee turned around and gave them her cold stare. They pulled her and push her to the wall hard. Woohee tried to control her fist and hear to what they were going to say.

END OF POV;

"Okay, we'll just get to the point. Stay away from Joongki oppa, Jihoon oppa and Ho Seok oppa." the girls said.

Each of them specifically said to me the guys that I should stay away from. I can't help but to laugh. I walk away because this attitude is just plain immature. They pulled me again and this time even harder. I bit my lip to prevent myself from punching them. 

"You better stay away from OUR guys and plus, don't act as if you're all that close with Young Gi unnie and Seyong oppa! Please, who are you to know them? You are nothing but a piece of !" one of the girl said.

Okay this time I'm getting mad but I still tried to prevent to punch the 'beautiful' faces. I looked at them and smiled at them. They look at me with curiousity,

"First, these guys are NOT your guys. Second, Joongki is my friend with benefits, Jihoon is my childhood friend and Ho Seok is my oppa! Got a problem with that? AND third, Young gi unnie and Seyong oppa is my second family." I said.

They looked at me with disbelief. One of the girl punch my face and the other one pulled my hair. I knew that one of them is gonna kick me in the stomach but I still resist my hands. I'm afraid that I might kill them. Her leg began to lift and it was going to hit me. I closed my eyes and never felt any leg kicking me. I opened my eyes and saw Joongki holding her leg, Jihoon pulling one of the girl's hand and Ho Seok oppa stopping the leader from punching. Suddenly, my mind became pitch black. When I woke up, I saw Young Gi unnie and Seyong oppa beside me. The nurse told me that I could go already. Seyong piggybacked me and brought me to the girls. While we were walking towards them, I saw oppa shouting at them. I couldn't help but to softly chuckle. Thye saw me and look at me guiltily. 

"Okay, whatever guys but you better don't ruin my life again." I said.

The nodded and ran away. Ho Seok oppa quickly came to me and hugged me.

"Mianhae, I wasn't there to protect you. I feel like a useless brother." he said.

"I'm alright oppa!"I said.

All of us went back to their respective classrooms. Joongki and Jihoon help me with the walking. My body really felt weak. When we reach our classroom, I lay down my head and sleep again. 

JOONGKI POV;

Once again, because of me she is getting beaten up. I really got to protect her. I love her. I will do anything to make sure she is safe and I mean it. I lay my head down and saw Woohee's beautiful sleeping face. I kissed her lips and then let her be in peace. The class has started and she hasn't woke up. I decided to let her sleep and I shall write up all the notes for her. Eventhough it is a lot but I'm still gonna do for her. She's a genius, I don't want her studies to affect because of me. She's all i care after my parents.In the third period, she was still sleeping. She must be tired these days and yet I bother her everyday.She never complain that she is tired. Why did you have to keep it to youself Woohee? Aren't I your friend with benefits? Have a good rest dear.

I tugged her hair behind her ears. Let her sleep. Luckily, after this is recess. I'll just accompany her here if she is still sleeping later on. I let her sleep and wrote down all the notes. Then, she woke up and rubbed her eyes. Awwwww sooooo cuteeeeeee. I just wanna pinch her cheeks. But, i got to relax. She just woke up. She looked at me and smiled. Then, she took my bag and lay her head down while listening to the lecturer. I ruffled her hair and continue writing up her notes. She must be clueless about what the lecturer is talking about. She just look cute when she is confuse. Hahaha, how can one resist her? Waiiiittt, I bet no one can resist her. Hahaha, just continue writing Joongki. 

Finally, after lots of writing, the lesson is done. Woohee and I took our own sweet time since we have a seat for us while the others have to rush just for a seat. We then seat down on our table and waited for the others to come. Then Young Gi noona and Seyong hyung came, they straight away went to Woohee and check out whether she is okay.  She kept telling them she's okay but they choose to not believe her. They are like her real brother and sister. They never stop worrying over her. How i wish I have friends like hers.

After recess, normal lesson is conducted. Woohee just slept all the way till the school ends. I woke her up and brought her to her car. Then, Ho Seok hyung came and thank me for helping out today. I gave him the notes for today and told him to ask her to read it when she feels better. He patted me and went inside the car. I looked at Woohee sleeping face and walk away.

"See you tomorrow dear." I said to myself.

END OF POV;

yayyyyyy, 2 chapters! Please do sub and comment ^^