Chapter: 11

Because its you.

 

2 weeks has flew and today we will be taking our national exam. All four of us were confident because we studied really hard for the past 2 weeks. 
 
AUTHOR POV; 
All four of them did their exam with full of smiles. All the questions given was really similar with the question they had practice. Soon, all their exams were done and they let out a sign of relief. 
 
END OF POV;
 
"Oh yes! Its finally done!!!", exclaimed Taewoong. 
 
"I know right. Finally i can start to go shopping all i want.", said Rian. 
 
"Okay people, i just got an invitation to go to Haera's party. Wanna come along?" I asked. 
 
"Hmm, sure! Its been centuries since i went to a party!" Joongki said. 
 
"Meet me at the usual place at 8:00pm. Don't be late! And dress nicely okay?" I told them. 
 
"Okay!" They say in unison. 
 
I went home and went to the toilet and start to wash up. After washing up, i went to my walk-in closet and start looking for nice dresses and high heels that would suit the party. 
 
So I decided to wear, 
 
 
I put on some make up and put on the heels ( just like the one in the photo)
By the time i finish preparing myself its 7:30pm. I quickly went out and went to the usual place. When i reach there i saw Joongki and Taewoong. They look super handsome especially Joongki. Waiiitttt, I realized me and Joongki are wearing leopard prints. Hahhaha, gosh that hair . CUT THE CRAP WOOHEE.
 
Joongki wore;
 
 
Taewoong wore;
 
 
"Wow, you guys look hot!" I said to the both of them. 
 
"Speaking for yourself, you look stunning!" Taewoong said. 
 
"You look beautiful babe" Joongki said. 
 
JOONGKI POV:
 
Gosh, this girls is so beautiful. Her body really y. Annnnddd guess what? We are wearing leopard prints! Hahhaha. OKAY STOP IT JOONGKI. Then, I got an idea. I put my arms around her waist. Well of course, she was shocked. She tried to pull away but my strength was way better than her. Heheheheeh.
 
END OF POV:
 
He put his arm around my waist. I quickly pulled away but he was way stronger. I admitted defeat and let him hold my waist. 
 
"Just for today, be mine." Joongki whispered to me. 
 
"O-o-okay." I told him. 
 
All three of us were waiting for Rian. 15 minutes later, she finally came and show us her most innocently look. 
 
", its freaking 8:15pm. You are 15 minutes late!" I said. 
 
"So so sorry! I promise I won't be late again. Come on guys lets go!" Rian said. 
 
Rian looked really gorgeous in that oufit. 
 
 
Rian and Taewoong walked first, followed by the the two of us.  Soon, we reach Haera's party. Everyone was having fun. We went in and join the fun. 
 
"Woohee! You're here! And you brought your friends! Have fun in my party! See ya later!" Haera shouted. 
 
"Hahah, yeahhh. I'm actually having fun right now. See ya later too!" I replied. 
 
Suddenly, Joongki pulled me to dance floor and started to holding my waist while dancing to the beat. Automatically, i put my arms around his neck and start to sway to the melody. We started to dance very close.  We're hand in hand, chest to chest and now we're face to face. (Had to take this line from Don't stop the music by Rihanna)
 
He suddenly whispered to me, "you're super y today babe." 
 
I blushed. 
 
"Shut up, remember you are my bestfriend, not boyfriend." I said. 
 
"But didn't I say you are mine for today?" 
 
"Fine."  I said as i continued dancing with him. 
 
"Baby, don't you think they would make a good couple?" Rian asked. 
 
"I'm sure they would. I mean, look how close they are physically and mentally." Taewoong replied. 
 
Both of them look towards Woohee and Joongki. 
 
"I never seen him this happy until she came into his life." Taewoong confress. 
 
"Me too." Rian replied. 
__________________________
At the dance floor:
 
My back was facing Joongki. Joongki held my waist and sway my body closely to him. We were so into the dance. It feels like we were the only one dancing on the dance floor. 
 
"I'm tired, should we sit down and get some drink?" I ask. 
 
"Hmm, sure." Joongki replied. 
 
We went towards Rian and Taewoong's table. 
 
"Rian-ah can you get us some drink? We are damn thirsty." I asked
 
"Sure. Babyyy~ follow me!" Rian shouted. 
 
"I'll right there baby." Taewoong replied while running to Rian. 
 
They held hands and walk to the beverages area. They took the drink and started grinning at each other. 
 
RIAN POV;
 
Taewoong and I took the heaviest drink. Both Woohee and Joongki have low tolerant of alcohol. We soon went to table and gave them their drink. They both drank it in one shot. 
 
"Get me one more please." Woohee ask. 
 
"Me too." Joongki said. 
 
I took two more cups of the alcohol and gave them. After their 2nd cup, both were already drunk. Wow that was fast. They wanted more and more cups of alcohol. I had to stop them from drinking their 8th cup. Taewoong and I quickly took away the alcohol and put it back at the beverages area. The next thing we saw Woohee and Joongki making out. Gosh, there are totally drunk but isn't that what we wanted? We let them make out and just sat down beside them like nothing had happen. 
Suddenly Haera came and saw the whole scene.
 
"Wow, Woohee has grown up!" Haera said. 
 
I just smiled. And looked towards the drunk 'couple'. I chuckled. I took out my cellphone and took a picture of them making out to show them when they are conscious. I wanna know what their reaction will be. Hahahah! *Rian evil mode* 
 
Suddenly, I felt someone's lips crashed into mine. I recognize that lips and smiled. I kissed him back. The kiss was slow but it turned passionate as time goes by. Taewoong held my neck to deepen the kiss. I automatically put my arms around Taewoong neck and kiss him deeply. We then break the kiss to get some air. Woohee and Joongki was still busying kissing each other. Wow, they have low tolerant in alcohol but they can kiss so long without having any break. Do they have oxygen tank inside their lungs? Unbelievable. 
They finally broke the kiss and start to caress each other. Okay we need to get them out from here. We called the taxi and put down both Rian and Joongki inside. We then went in the taxi and showed him the way to Joongki's house. Taewoong took out the key to Joongki's house. We then put them on the bed and soon head out from the house. 
 
END OF POV;
__________________________
Next morning:
 
"Ouch, my head hurts." I said. 
 
I opened my eyes and saw Joongki hugging me.
 
"How the hell did I get here?" I thought. 
 
A few minutes later, Joongki woke up. He opened his eyes and was shock when he see me. 
 
"Why are you here? I mean, since when did we even go home?" Joongki asked. 
 
"I don't know. What happened?" I asked. 
 
I switch on my phone and saw Rian's text. My eyes bulge when I saw a picture of me making out with Joongki  
 
On the other hand, Joongki also received the picture from Taewoong. 
 
AUTHOR POV;
 
"What did you do to me!?" Both of them say in unison. 
 
___________________________
 
HI GUYS. IM DONE WITH CHAPTER 11. SORRY IF ITS FULL OF CRAPS. >,< XOXO