Chapter:12

Because its you.

AUTHOR POV; 

 
"What did you do to me!?" Both of them say in unison.
 
"I didn't do anything! I swear! I woke up and I saw you in my bed!", exclaimed Joongki. 
 
"You sure? Didn't you say I was yours for yesterday? You too advantage of it !", Woohee shouted. 
 
"Babe, I swear. I'm innocent. I did not touch you at all. Except for the part when we were dancing.", Joongki replied. 
 
"Whatever! I hate you, literally.", Woohee said. 
 
"Don't hate me please?", Joongki asked. 
 
Without replying back, Woohee walked out of the room and called Rian and Taewoong.
 
"Rian, I know you are with Taewoong. I want you two to come to Joongki's house this instant!", Woohee shouted. 
 
5 minutes later, the couple came. 
 
"I need a explanation right now. Why am I making out with Joongki?", Woohee asked.
 
"U-uh. I don't know.", Rian replied. 
 
"You don't know? Then, why did you two sent us the picture?", Joongki interrupted. 
 
"You really wanna know?", Taewoong asked. 
 
"OBVIOUSLY!", both Woohee and Joongki said in unison. 
 
"It was our fault. I'm sorry. We knew you guys have low tolerant of alcohol but we still insist of giving you guys the drink. You guys started to be drunk after finishing the 2nd cup. You guys kept asking for more until we stopped you guys from drinking the 8th cup. We took it away and pit it back to the beverages area. We came back and BAM! You guys were making out.", Taewoong explained. 
 
I looked at Joongki and gave him the most innocent eyes and said, "Sorry for jumping to conclusion."
 
"Its okay.", Joongki smiled. 
 
"es, I still hate the both of you for letting me drink. And sending me to Joongki's house when you know where I stay.", Woohee told to the couple. 
 
"Heheheheh, sorry.", they say in unison. 
 
Soon, the couple left the house. And it was only the two of them alone. 
 
END OF POV;
 
I went up to bathroom and took a bath. I quickly went into his room and took out a t-shirt from his wardrobe. ( I have a habit of taking stuff without permission. Hehhehehe)
 
Well, its a lucky thing that today isn't a school day. I went down and saw Joongki cooking waffles. Hmmm, smells so nice. 
 
"Hey! That's my shirt!", Joongki whined. 
 
"Just lent me for today please?", I say this in a aegyo tone. 
 
"Fine, you can use my shirt whenever you like.", he smiled. 
 
"Yayyyyyy!!"
 
I kiss him on the cheek and walked to living to watch TV. 
 
JOONGKI'S POV;
 
She kissed me on the cheek and walked towards the living room to watch TV. I couldn't help but to blush. Her lips was warm when it was in contact with my skin. Her scent is really sweet. Gosh, she's so tempting! I feel like kissing those soft lips. 
 
"Uhhhhhh! Stop having erting thoughts Song Joongki." I thought to myself. 
 
Eventhough, she's not my girlfriend, I like calling her babe. I don't know why. After I became friends with her, my heart can't stop beating fast when she is near me. She make my heart skip a beat. Whenever she's hurt, I feel hurt too. I just feel like I need to comfort her so that she will be able to smile. Not to mention, I love it when she smiles. Her smile brings me to happiness and her tears brings me to sadness. I don't know why am I acting that way towards her. Have I fall in love with her? 
 
END OF POV;
 
"Breakfast ready!", Joongki shouted from the kitchen. 
 
I went to kitchen and i almost drooled when I saw the food. It was almost like heaven! 
 
"Wow, did you do this by your own?" I asked. 
 
"Of course! Come on, lets eat." Joongki replied. 
 
When I took the first bite of the waffles, I felt like I was in heaven. It was really soft and the whip cream really blend well with the waffle. 
 
"Aigoo, do you know how to eat? There's a whip cream on your lips." Joongki said. 
 
After saying that, he took his hand and quickly clean my lips. I blushed. Like literally blushed at his touch. , I can't be caught red handed. No way. 
 
"Why is he smirking? Ahhh, this is so embarrassing!!!" I exclaimed in my heart. 
 
JOONGKI'S POV; 
 
Someone is blushing. Aww, what a cute girl. I can't help but to smirk when she blush. 
 
"Babe, wanna go out later?" I asked
 
"Hmm, sure. Where you wanna go?" Woohee replied. 
 
"I'm ain't sure. But do you have any place in mind?" 
 
"LOTTE WORLD!!!!", she exclaimed. 
 
"Alright Alright. Quickly finish your food and then we can get ready for our 'date'."
 
She chuckled and quickly finish her food. 
 
"I gotta go home first and change my clothes. Meet me at the usual place at 10:00am?", she ask. 
 
"Alright, and nope, we are not meeting at usual place. I'll pick you up at 10:00am." I reply. 
 
She left my house and I took a bath straight away. I went to my wardrobe and start to choose what clothes to use. I really want to look good in front of her. 
 
So, I decided to wear this;
 
 
(Ignore the pot)
 
By the time I finish, it 9:30am. I went out from the house and ride my bike to her house. I knocked the door and she quickly went out. Aww, she looks so cute in that outfit. 
 
 
We soon ride on my bike. I looked at her and asked, "Are you ready?" 
 
"Yupyupyup!" She exclaim. 
 
"Let's go!"