Chapter:13

Because its you.

 

JOONGKI'S POV;
 
She held my waist went I was riding the bike. Well, its her first time riding a bike after all. She kept screaming on top of her lungs. Hahha! I can't help but to laugh at her silliness.  We soon reach Lotte World. 
 
"Yah! That was a scary ride!" Woohee shouted. 
 
"You could have held my waist more tighter. Its not my fault." I stick out my tongue to her. 
 
"Hmph, i hate you," she replied. 
 
"Hey, we're here to have fun right? Forget about just now and lets have fun for the whole day." I said. 
 
She started skipping towards the entrance and I can't help but to smile at her cuteness. I ran after her and slid my arms into hers. Of course she was shock, but she didn't care that much. 
 
"LET'S HAVE FUN TODAY!", she exclaimed. 
 
END OF POV;
 
"Hmmm, what should we ride first babe?" Joongki ask. 
 
"ROLLER COASTER!" 
 
"Okayokay. Lets go"
 
Luckily, the queue for the roller coaster ride is not that long. 5 minutes later, it was our turn to ride. We took the very first seat. The ride at first was slow and steady. 
 
"I don't think that this ride is scary, look at how slow the ride is." I said. 
 
"Babe, because the fun hasn't start-AHHHHHHHHHH!" 
 
Joongki couldn't finish his sentence because the roller coaster suddenly speed up.  I kept on screaming and screaming like no other business. 
 
"Gosh, when is this gonna end?" I thought to myself.
 
After the long ride, it was finally done. Joongki look at me and start to ruffle my hair. 
 
"Didn't you say it wasn't scary at all?" 
 
"B-b-but it was slow!"
 
"Hahah, nevermind. Lets go to the haunted house. You're up for it?"
 
"Yesyes!"
 
When we went inside the haunted house, we were 'welcome' by a ghost that looks super scary. I hide myself behind Joongki's back. The whole time, I couldn't bring myself to look at the ghost. It was too scary to look. Joongki held me really tightly so that i won't get lost. One of the ghost suddenly grabbed my leg. I scream and scream and scream. Joongki quickly pull me and i was finally free from that ghost. And finally the haunted house is finally done. 
 
"Your face is as pale as a ghost right now. You okay babe?"
 
"Yeah. Im okay. Gosh, you're so daring. Thank you for saving me from the ghost."
 
"Its nothing to be scared of. I mean they are just fake. And welcome by the way. "
 
We went to the carnival and played a lot of games. Joongki got me a bear. Its really cute. I can't stop cuddling it. Its too soft to be left out alone. 
 
"Joongki, can we ride the ferris wheel?" I ask him while tugging his sleeve. 
 
"Sure why not." He smiled. 
 
We then ride the ferris wheel. I sat right next to him. It was my first time riding a ferris wheel with a guy. It has been my wish to ride a ferris wheel with someone I love. And it came true. (Oops, I just let out my biggest secret. ) When we were about to reach the peak of the ferris wheel. Joongki held my hand. 
 
"Babe, I'm gonna do something very bad. I hope you will forgive me." Joongki said while holding my hand. 
 
Before I could speak up, I felt his lips crash on mine. I was shock by his action but at the same time, I was happy that he kiss me. I soon respond to his kiss. His tongue begged for entrance. Without hesistant, I open my mouth to give him a easy entrance to my tongue. Our tongue were fighting for dominance. And of course, he won. He then explore my mouth without leaving anything untouched. We soon stop the kiss because we were lacking of air.
 
"How about instead of being best friends, we become friends with benefits? I mean not like having casual or whatsoever. Don't think that way okay?" 
 
"I would love too!" I replied. 
 
It was getting dark. We decided to leave the place. This time, i hugged Joongki really tightly. The ride to my house was peaceful unlike just now.  We then stopped at my house. We alighted and Joongki held my hand and kiss it. 
 
"I'll pick you up tomorrow for school. See ya!" Joongki said. 
 
"Okay! Bye." I hug him and went inside my house. 
 
"What a fun day! Thank you Song Joongki." I whispered to myself. 
__________________________
 
NEXT MORNING:
 
"Morning sweetie, time for school." My dad said. 
 
"Morning dad," i smiled
 
I woke up and start to wash up. I wore my uniform and tie my hair into a messy bun. 
 
 
I spray some perfume and went down to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. 
 
"You look beautiful today dear." My dad said. 
 
"Thank you. And by the way, Joongki is picking me up today, I'm not taking the car today." I said. 
 
"Okay sweetie." He replied. 
 
By the time I finished my breakfast, Joongki press the bell. I took my bag and kiss both of my parents cheek and went outside. 
 
"You actually look beautiful in bun babe" Joongki confess. 
 
"Geez, thanks" I replied. 
 
I hop on his bike and we soon reach the school. Everyone was staring at us. Well, who cares? Let them stare all they want. 
 
"Lets go to class babe." 
 
"Okay" I smiled. 
 
We soon reach the class and sat down. We kept talking and laugh like no other business. People kept looking at us as if we were criminals, but we ignored them and continue what we were doing. But, all the talking stop went our homeroom teacher came to class. 
 
"Okay class, your result for you final results is in my hands. And all i have to say is, I'm proud of you guys." She smiled. 
 
"Which means, everyone here pass? One of the student said. 
 
"Yes dear. Okay now I'll announce the highest for both this class and the whole school. There are two students who got the highest. They got perfect marks for all the subjects and they are none other than Lee Woohee and Song Joongki!" She said. 
 
Everyone clapped their hands and congratulate us. 
 
"But, there is another two who almost got perfect marks. Don't be shock, by the names. The second highest is Kim Rian and Kang Taewoong!"
 
Obviously, everyone were shocked. They always slept in class and never do their homework. But they still congratulate them. 
 
"Wow, its the first time I got perfect marks for everything." I said. 
 
"Me too. Congratulations babe" Joongki said. 
 
"Right back at ya!" I replied. 
 
We went towards the couple and said, " CONGRATULATIONS!" 
 
"Thanks!" They say in unison. 
 
"SEOUL UNIVERSITY HERE WE COME!" All of us said in unison.