Chapter:21

Because its you.

 

I woke up by the voice of the teacher. I woke Joongki up and we listen to her boring introduction. 
 
"Okay class. My name is Oh Jooyeon, and I'll be your homeroom teacher for this year. I'm looking forward with your class and I hope we can get along!" She said. 
 
We clapped and listen to what she's going to say again. 
 
"I want you guys to introduce yourself! Please include your name, previous school, hobbies and what kind of a person you are." She requested. 
 
One by one everyone started to introduce. Then it was Rian's turn. 
 
"Annyeong! My name is Rian! I'm from Seung Ri High School. My hobbies is shopping! I can be a lazy person though! Heh, thank you!" Rian said. 
 
Then, it was Taewoong's turn. 
 
"The name is Taewoong. From Seung Ri High School. Hobbies.... Hmmmm..... Loving my girlfriend. Lazy person at times." He said boringly. 
 
Then, it was Eunji's turn. 
 
"Hello! My name is Eunji! I'm from Kirin High School! I love reading books. And I'm a brave girl!" She said cheerfully.
 
"Hi. Jihoon here. I'm from a Canadian School. I love sleeping! I can be a very cold guy at times." He said. 
 
Finally it was at our table. 
 
"Heyyyy! Joongki here! I was from Seung Ri High School. I love hanging out with the girl beside me! Yes that's my hobby. Haha. Annnd, I'm very blur at times!"
 
Annyeong! My name is Woohee! I used to school in Seung Ri High School! My hobby is spending time with my friends. Especially Joongki! Hehehee. I'm a hot tempered girl!" I said. 
 
Finally our introduction is done. We could finally go home. I decided to go to Joongki's house since I have nothing to do. His house will always be my comfort place. He stays alone. At times, his mum will live with him. But today his mum seems to be not here. I went up to his room and jump on his bed. His bed is always comfortable. I then went to his closet and took one of his clothes and change to it. I went back to his bed and lie down. As I was lying down, Joongki came in and lie down beside me. He pulled me closer to him and started pulling the blankets. I hugged his waist tightly and closely lean my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and we slept. 
 
 
Short update :P sorry guys exams are around the corner. So yeahh.... xx