Chapter:22

Because its you.

 

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT;
I woke because I wanted to go to the toilet. I quietly get up from the bed and went to the toilet. After finishing my business, I went out from the toilet and saw Joongki standing right in front of me. 
 
"Woman, who gave you the permission to get up from the bed?" He said. 
 
"What? I wanted to do my business that's all! What? I can't do my business?" I said. 
 
"You could have told me! I thought you got kidnap or something! You had me worried for awhile! Don't you ever leave me hanging like that!" He said. 
 
I blushed at his affection and hugged him. 
 
"It's okay Joongki! Im still standing here! I'll never leave you!" I said.
 
He hugged me back and we went to the bed again. I laid down beside him and hugged him tightly. 
 
"I'll never leave you Joongki." I said. 
 
"Me too." He smiled. 
 
I kiss his cheek and we soon drift to sleep.
 
NEXT MORNING:
There was no school today. School starts next year which is in a few weeks time. I looked up and saw Joongki still sleeping, I decided to stay the way I am so that he won't get worried. I buried my head on his chest and woke him up. 
 
"Time to wake up honey! I wanna go out for breakfast with you!" I said. 
 
"You want to have breakfast? Okay, go and wash up first babe!" He said. 
 
I went to the toilet and start washing up. After washing up, i went to his closet and took one of  my shirt and shorts that i left in his house. (Hahhaha, i have his some of his clothes in my house and he has some of my clothes in his house!). 
I didn't care how i look like right now. 
 
 
Joongki use the same colour clothing with me and we went to the waffles shop and started buying the delicious waffles. 
 
"Can i have one strawberry waffles and whipped cream waffles." Joongki said. 
 
The cashier nodded and told Joongki to sit down. While waiting for the waffles we were talking s together. 
 
After 10 minutes, the waffles arrived. We eat it lavishly. The waffles is just too delicious! After eating we went to a clothing shop. I needed to go shopping, so do Joongki. We started looking through the clothes until i saw a cute looking shirt. Just as i wanted to show him he came to me and ask whether the shirt is nice. I looked at his shirt and got shocked that looks exactly like mine. 
 
"Hahahah! We choose the same shirt!" I said. 
 
"Iknowright!" He replied. 
 
We decided to buy that clothes and went home. 
 
 
"Ahhhh,so what should we do now?" I ask. 
 
"Hmm, i don't know. What should we do?" He said. 
 
"Maybe we can clean the house together!" I said. 
 
"I think thats a good idea! Come on lets go!" He said. 
 
EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! I CAN FINALLY UPDATE MOREEEEE <3