Chapter:58

Because its you.

 

"Honey! We're home!" Jihoon said. 
 
I slowly open my eyes and saw Jihoon smiling at me. We went out from the car and went inside our house. It was a fun and exciting day. 
 
"Babe, can we go to the orphanage again next time?" I asked. 
 
"Of course we can baby. Anytime you want." Jihoon said as he patted my head. 
 
"Thanks baby!" I said as i hugged him. 
 
"Its my pleasure dear." He replied. 
 
Yay! I can see Mason and company again! I can't wait for my next visit the orphanage. Those little cute angels can really make my day!
 
"Baby, in the future, how many kids do you want?" I asked. 
 
"Huh? Oh.... I want to have two! A boy and a girl!" He replied. 
 
JIHOON POV;
 
Will I be able to have my child with you? How I wish omma won't act like a . I know its mean to say that but she is really acting like a . Why do you force your child to marry someone that he doesn't like? Why don't she understand that I love Woohee and not Jaehee? 
 
END OF POV;
 
Why is he suddenly quiet again? Aish, this guy is really bipolar. I swear. I wonder what's going on his brain. I feel like he's hiding something from me. Will try to find out soon. 
 
"Let's wash up and sleep at my room. I'm tired and we can spent the rest of the day together tomorrow. Or maybe we can go out with the usuals." I said. 
 
"Yeah, we should. See you later at your room babygirl." He said. 
 
I went in the washroom and started to wash up. I put on my clothes and waited for Jihoon to be done and then we fall asleep.
__________________________
NEXT MORNING:
 
My phone rang and it was Taewoong. 
 
"Heehee! Want to go out with us?" He asked. 
 
"You can never stop calling me Heehee don't you? Haha, by the way who's the 'us'?" I asked. 
 
"That's what I always call you heh. Rian and I. You want?" He asked. 
 
"Okay! Meet you at the usual!" I said. 
 
We hanged up and I woke my baby up and we wash up. Hmm, what should I wear today? Judging by the weather, its quite sunny. 
 
"Babyyyyy wha-" 
 
"Yahhh! Close the door!" I shouted. 
 
He quickly close the door. Gosh, I was about to let go of my towel to wear my undergarments. I quickly wear my clothes and did my makeup.
 
 
I went out and saw Jihoon. He wad waiting for me.
 
 
"Sorry about just now." He said. 
 
"Its okay, next time knock on the door okay baby?" I said. 
 
"Yes, i will!" He said. 
 
I smiled and we went to the garage and Jihoon drove my car. We went to the usual place and waited for the couple. Its been centuries since I spent time with them only. I think the last time i hung out with them was months ago. Haha, but I'm glad that they wanted to hang out with us. Our friendship is still strong! 
 
"Sorry, we're late!" Rian said. 
 
"Its okay! Where do you wanna go?" I asked. 
 
"Head to the mall?" Rian replied. 
 
"Okay then!" I said. 
 
They hopped on to our car and we went to the mall. We decided not to go to Jihoon's mall and went to the other one. 
 
"Babe, I need some new clothes. Lets shop guys!" Rian said. 
 
"We'll just accompany you. I just bought mine." I said. 
 
We accompanied Rian to do her shopping and we spent our time at the mall. I bought books to read and I can't wait to read. Hehe, its been centuries since I last read a book. Too busy these days. 
 
We sent the couple back home and receive a call from my parent to go to my house for a normal dinner. For the first time we are eating dinner in a house ever since our families tied a knot. We were lazy to change so we just wore whatever we were wearing right now and head to my old house. Oh gosh, no one knows how much I miss that house. I miss my bed, my room and my mini walk in closet. I hope they didn't change any parts of my room. But, I doubt so. Omma and Appa knows that I hate it when someone touches my stuff inside the room, even my parents. At times, I'll scold them for barging into my room for no reason. To me, my privacy is really important.  That's my principle, respect my privacy. 
 
"Omma, Appa! We're home!" I said. 
 
"Welcome my children." Omma said. 
 
We sat down at the sofa and talked to appa while omma is cooking. I wanted to help omma but she keep telling me to have a talked with appa. 
 
"How's life?" Appa said. 
 
"Good, but it was chaotic before." I said. 
 
"I understand. I'm glad you guys are happy." Appa replied. 
 
"Thank you abeoji." jihoon said. 
 
We continued talking to appa till omma called us for dinner. Ooohhh, omma's home cook is the best! We all started digging in and ate happily. 
 
We stayed at my house and slept in my room. He hugged me tightly and I buried my face on his chest. He sure gives the best hugs!