Chapter:52

Because its you.

"Wahhhhh! Its so beautiful!!" I shouted.

"Yes, it is." Jihoon smiled.

I acted as if I didn't go come here before. In fact I came here with Joongki last time (At Chapter:19). Whatever it is, I came here to view this breath taking place with my loved ones. Omg, its so cold here. Should have brought a jacket with me. Aish. Babo. Why didn't I think about the night? Now I'm freezing.

"Aigoo... Is my baby cold?" Jihoon asked.

"Hehehe... kinda." I blushed.

He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel the warmth he gave me. He kissed the back of my head and lay his chin on my shoulders. Then, suddenly I heard the camera click. Aigoo, Young Gi unnie loves taking photos. But, if that makes her happy, I don't mind. I smiled at this moment and lean my back on him. I got to say I love this moment right now.

"How I wish time would stop right now, this moment is more than perfect." I thought. 

Then, it was getting late and there's school tomorrow. We decided to go back home and meet again tomorrow in school. After Seyong oppa sent us home, I straight away went to the bathroom and wash up. I couldn't care less about my newly bought stuff. I was damn tired of rooaming around Seoul. Jihoon some sort did the same thing though. We went to his room and cuddled on the bed. Soon, both of us went to the dreamland.

___________________________________________

Oh my, why is it so cold here? I stepped out from my bathroom and felt the cold breeze went pass through me. Better bring a jacket along with me later on. I went in to my walk in closet and got ready for school.

I went to Jihoon's room and told him to wear something warm to so that he won't be cold later on. He nodded and continue getting ready for school. I was getting used to his half body so, I didn't freaked out that much. Haha. Jihoon got out and he went down for breakfast with me.

We finished our breakfast and went out from the house. Jihoon insists that he would drive. I gave up and let him drive me to school. We stepped out from the car and was surrounded by tons and tons of reporters. They were smart they took the chance to questioned us during school time, because there isn't any bodygurads to guard us. Not even a sigle soul tried to help out. Gosh.... where was the "I'll protect Woohee at all cost!" ? EMPTY PROMISES GUYS. We tried to break free from the reporters. But we were outnumbered. There were like 20-25 reporters surrounding us. How did they even get in here anyway? The school security big time. Now how on earth are we gonna get to class? We are stucked her for a long time. I got a feeling that school is going to start soon and these reporters don't care whether school is going to start or not. Uhh... life of a public figure. How the hell are we gonna escape from them? Aish, this totally spoiled my mood today. I tried backing off, but they pushed me back. They were like a bunch of gangsters trying to bully their victim. 

"RINGGGGGGGGG!!!"

Oh god, the bell has rung and there is still asking us questions. According to our parents, we are not allowed to answer any of the questions because it might not be confirm yet. They are very persistent to get our answer. I'm sorry, I know that you guys make a living by writing out articles but I really can't answer anything. I'm not allowed to. As I wantd to take out my phone, the reporter took it and threw it to the floor. That really made me mad. I glared at the reporter and took my phone. Luckily it didn't crack. I called my bodyguards in english so that they don't understand. After 10 minutes, they finally arrived. The push all the reporters and escorted us to our classes. We explained to our lecturer the reason why we were late and went back at our seat. What a great thing to start up the day. I lean back and sigh heavily. Being me is so tiring. My bodyguard was outside standing. Looks like, they will be following us the whole day. Jihoon lay his head on my shoulder and sighed. It was tiring to escaped from the reporters. Realiy tiring.

(SKIP TO RECESS)

We went out and the bodyguards were by our sides, guarding us. They were still reporters hanging around our car. Don't they get tired? They are still determined to get our answers. Instead of going to the cafeteria, we went to school's office. How could there simply allow reporters to come to the school and disrupting our morning? We went to the principal's office and he bowed to us.

"How can you let such thing happen? How did the reporters even get into the school? Give me a explaination right now." I said.

"I'm really sorry, Miss Lee and Mr Choi. We were really not aware of the them coming to the school." he explained.

"We accept that BUT! None of the students OR teachers help us. Is this how Seoul University treat their students. You're lucky that nothing happened to us. Don't worry, we won't tell our parents. But, its not our fault if they find out too. Their connections with these country is really wide. Please understand, They will sue you if anything happns to us. Please make sure the security is tighter. That is just what we want. We're in a very tight situation, reporters come to us every time. So please understand. Thank you." Jihoon said,

With that, we bowed and walked to the garden. We did not have the appetite to even eat. The reporters wanted to approached us but the security guards forcefully pulled them out from the school. Reporters just bug me. They really annoy me now. Then, Jihoon suddenly got a call from his parents. He put it on loudspeaker and answered the phone.

"Choi Jihoon, tell Woohee that we're gonna meet at the usual restaurant at 7:00PM." 

"Arasso, omma." Jihoon said

Jihoon and I looked at each other worriedly. What exactly they wanted to talk aboout. This doesn't look good, Throughout the whole time in school we were thinking, about what our parents want to say. I mean, it can't be the incident just now. That is way too fast. We drove back to our house and was followed by our bodyguards. Ad what we predicted, a group pf reporters were waiting outside our house. Both front and back door. They blocked our way to go in. Our bodyguard went out from the car and pushed all of them. We quickly opened up the garage and close the it, We went to our house through a door inside the garage.

"Today is really tiring." I said

"I know right. But I wonder what our parents wants to talk about...." He replied.

"Hmm.... maybe marriage? Ehh, can't be.... we just talked about it last week." I said.

We went up to our own room and have a quick wash up. I went to my closet and quickly took an outfit because there wasn't much time. Time was used up just to clear up those damn reporters. I went out and got shocked that he was using our couple tee too! HAHA.

We laughed and went to the door that led us to the garage. We went to my car and he drove it out. He honked at the reporters to move away because they are not gonna stop. Not thinking to die, the reporters gave them way which made us have a easy way out. We went to the restaurant and saw ur parents there already. They loooked serious and it made up worry.

____________________________________________

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating. School has started and i got tons of homeworks. My folks won't let me use the computer that much now. I hope that you guys will keep supporting my story. Please do sunscribe and comment,

XxheartsxX