Chapter:36

Because its you.

JIHOON POV;

"Oppa, I want to play with the sand, let's do sand castle!" Woohee said.

"Okay, let's go!" I said.

After I said that she quickly ran to the wet sand and took some of the utensils to make the sand castle. Aigoo, she still has her childishness in her. I quickly came to her and help her in the sand castle. She looked really happy while building it. I feel happy that she is laughing and smiling more, it doesn't look fake. These time, he laughs and smiles are real. How I know? When she is fake smiling, her dimples won't show. But if she is really smiling, the dimples and visible. She looks the best when she is smiling. How can I not fall for you more, Woohee? She look like a kid playing now. I pinched her cheeks and she blushed. Aigoo, this girl can't stop blushing. Your blush turns me on, do you know that? Whenever you blush, I feel like kissing you. I try to control my hormones so that you won't get freak out by me. You really got to stop blushing man.

"Ahhh, we are finally done!" she said.

"Aigoo, you're that happy after finishing building the sand castle?" I asked.

She nodded like a little kid. I pinched her cheeks again. She blushed again!! Control it Choi Jihoon! I manage to control it and took a picture of her smiling secretly. I put it as my wallpaper and kept my phone. Then, suddenly I heard her stomach growling. She quickly covered her stomach. I laughed at her cuteness and told her that we are going back to the villa to eat. As we were walking to the villa, Woohee held my hand. It must be Joongki again. Aish, that guy has to disappear from here right now. I ruffled her hair and told her that everything is gonna be okay. We went up to our suite and change our clothes.

We decided to wear something similar:

"Hehe, we look like a couple oppa!" Woohee said.

"Haha, kaja!" I said.

As we were walking down, we saw them again. We ignored them and went to the restaurant.

"Btw, who's clothes am I wearing?" I asked.

"Oh this? Well, I just buy it for the future, if I had a boyfriend or whoever that is gonna spent their day with me!" she replied.

"Am I the first person to actually wear this?" I asked.

"Yes! You can have it oppa! Next time, we can go to school using this okay?" she replied. 

"Good idea!" I replied.

As we enter, we were greeted by the workers there. They seem to recognize Woohee. They showed us to our table. Wow, its a private one! They gave us the menu and waited for us to give our order.

"May I have beef steak, medium rare please? And oppa what do you want?" she asked.

"Same as yours." I said.

"You order will be here in about 15 minutes, Miss Lee." the waitress said.

She nodded and turn her head to me. She started talking and telling me the story behind this restaurant. I like seeing her this way. The cheerful Woohee is back! Then, the food is served. The waitress quietly left the room and we started eating our food. We ate our food quietly. After eating, Woohee just went out from the restaurant like no other business. What? She wants me to pay it? Aish, this girl. Before I could take out the money, the waitress told me that the food has already been paid by her uncle, so there is no need for me to pay it. Ohh, no wonder... I went out and saw her waiting for me she ran to me and quickly pull me to the garden at the villa. The garden is really beautiful. We sat down at the bench and enjoyed the scenery. But the scenery became ugly when we saw Joongki and Eunji kissing. I turned to Woohee and saw her on the verge of crying. I quickly covered her eyes and hugged her tightly. How many times have I told him not to kiss right in front of Woohee. They finally broke the kiss. Eunji look at us and smirked. But Joongki looked elsewhere. I got to make him jealous. I held Woohee's chin up and slowly crashed my lips on hers. She got shocked at first but, she responded it. From the corner of my eyes, I could totally see Joongki's annoyed face. Haha, so you think that Woohee is irresistible to right? She broke the kiss and whispered to me.

"Yah, oppa.. What was that for?" she said while blushing.

"Hehehe, I want to make him feel the way you feel babygirl." I said.

"And don't blush please. I get turn on when you blush." I said.

"Byuntae!" she said.

We laughed and she started tickling me.

END OF POV;

JOONGKI POV;

"Jihoon-ah, kiss me in front of Woohee again." Eunji said.

I can't do anything but to do what she said. Uhh, I hate to be in contact with those ugly lips. I'm really sorry Woohee. After we broke the kiss, Jihoon help her chin and kissed her. WHAT THE ! ARE ING KIDDING ME? THOSE LIPS ARE MEANT FOR ME, LET ME REPEAT THEY ARE ONLY MEANT FOR ME. But what breaks my heart is that she didn't back out but instead she responded the kiss. Aish, I'm getting annoyed. How I wish that Eunji won't do this to me. If not I'll be with Woohee already. She started tickling him. I miss those times when Woohee is so close to me. I miss your hugs and kisses. I stll feel annoyed at myself during Haera's party. Why did I do that? You just made her hate you even more. She must've like Jihoon now. I mean he treats her better than me. My tears start to form and without me knowing, my tears fall. 

"OMO, why are you crying!" Eunji said as she tried to wipe the tears.

"Don't touch me." I said.

I stood up from my seat and left Eunji all alone. I wanted to be alone but she kept following me.

"I WANT TO BE ALONE DAMN IT!" I shouted at Eunji.

"I'll just call my-"

"Please, just for today. I want to be alone. Don't touch her. She's already happy with another man. Let her be." I said.

I walked away and went to the beach.

"LEE WOOHEE, I MISS YOU!" I shouted.

After saying that, I started to cry. Only god knows how much I miss her. 

END OF POV;

That kiss was.... was.... was... perfect. I felt the electricity when he kiss me. Have I really fallen in love with Jihoon? As we were walking at the beach, my heart kept on beating super fast. Jihoon suddenly pulled me to him. He looked at me. I started to blush again. DUGEUN DUGEUN DUGEUN! He caressed my cheeks and kissed me again. The feeling felt wonderful. 

*YES! I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH JIHOON* I thought.

I put my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. We broke the kiss because we were totally lacking of air. I blushed again after the kiss. I looked at him and hugged him. He was surprised but he hugged me back. Then suddenly, he pulled the hug and gave me the serious face. I look at him in confuse.

"Woohee, I am going to say this once..... Will you be my girlfriend?" Jihoon oppa.

Only god knows how happy was I when he asked me. Without hesitation, I said, "YES OPPA!"

I pulled for another kiss and the kiss turn into a passionate one. We broke the kiss again.

"Jihoon oppa! Saranghae-yo!" I said.

"Nado, saranghae!" Jihoon oppa said.

Both of us walked while our hands intertwined. He kissed my forehead and I blushed really hard. 

Oh my god, this is totally Dejavu! 

"Oppa! I'm tired, lets head back to the villa." i said.

"Okay babygirl!" Jihoon oppa replied.

We walked together to the villa.

AUTHOR POV;

What they didn't know is that Joongki saw the whole thing. His heart broke into million of pieces. He looked down and walked away.

*So, this is how you felt* he thought.

END OF POV;

We reach the villa and went to bathe. I wore my most comfortable clothe and went out.

Jihoon oppa went out and his wet hair made me melt like mad.

"Stop looking at this beautiful guy." he said.

"Oh please oppa." i said. 

He hugged me and went to bed. He tugged me to sleep and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight baby." he smiled.

"Goodnight oppa." I said.

I soon felt asleep.

____________________________________________

NEXT MORNING:

I woke up at 6:00AM. 

"OMO, there's school today!" I said to myself.

I woke Joongki up and we quickly bathe. We just wore what we were wearing and went down quickly. i gave the receptionist the key and went to the carpark. He quickly on the GPS and find the short cut to our neighbourhood. About 30 minutes later, we reached my house. He hugged me and told me that he wil come here again later on. I nodded and went in. 

My oppa was at the kitchen cooking. 

"Ohh, you're back! Where have you been?" he asked.

"I was with Jihoon at Uncle's villa!" I said.

"Arasso! Jihye is here by the way." he said.

"Really? Where is she?"

"At the guest room." he said.

I went up to the guest room and saw Jihye unnie reading.

"Annyeong unnie!" i said.

"ohh, annyeong doensaengie!" she said.

"Hows you and oppa?" I asked.

"He's so sweet! And you? Any progress with Jihoon?"

"His my boyfriend now." I blushed,

"Omo, really? That's good!" she said.

"Hahah, I don't want to disturb you reading. See you later during breakfast!" I said,

She nodded and continued reading. I went out and went to my room. I lay down as I touch my lips. Omo, his kisses are way softer than that bastard. I like his kisses more. Then, i got up and wah up again before getting ready for school.

I went down and ate my breakfast. After I'm done, I wash my plate and waited for Jihoon oppa <3. After about 15 minutes, he rung the doorbell. I went out and pecked his lips.

"Heyy! We're wearing stripes!" Jihoon oppa said.

"Hahaha, we must be fated!" I said.

We went in the car and he start the engine.

"Oppa, sometimes I realized that we often wear the same type of clothes. Such coincidence!" i said.

"Yeah, I realized too! But who cares, you're my girl now!" he said.

I kissed his cheeks and switch on the radio. We kept on singing like mad people. I can't believe my boyfriend threw away his cool image and sing along with me crazily. When we reach school, we held hands and went to the usual table. All of them look at us with confuse face.

"Are you guys dating?" Taewoong asked.

i blushed and nodded. 

"OMG! SERIOUS! I'm happy for you sweetie." Seyong oppa said.

"BUT, you guys don't have to go that far till you're wearing some sort of couple tee." Rian said.

"Look its just coincidence babe plus, you guys wore couple pullover in school!" I said.

Rian shut up and went to Taewoong's chest and fakely crying. I rolled my eyes and put my head on Jihoon oppa's shoulder. 

"Baby, I think you should call me something else rather than oppa!" Jihoon said.

"Hmm, what SHALL I call you?" I asked.

"Jagi!" he said.

I rolled my eyes and called him jagi. He blushed and I flicked his forehead softly. Soon, the bell rung and we went to our class.

Hey guys, I hope it doesn't bore you! Please do Subscribe and Comment!

XOXO