Chapter:18

Because its you.

I woke up by the alarm clock that kept ringing for the past 5 minutes. Why do alarm clocks be so annoying? I went down to the kitchen and saw my mom baked pies. 

"OH MY STRAWBERRY PIES!?" I exclaimed, 

My mom chuckled and told me to wash up before eating those yummy pies. I straight away wash up. After 20 minutes, I went down to the kitchen and ate my pies. While eating, I got a phone call from Joongki.

"Babeeeee, wanna go out with the couple? They called me just now. You want?" Joongki ask.

"Ohhh, sure. Meeting what time?" I replied.

"Usual place, 11:00AM. I'll pick you up later at 10:45AM." Joongki said.

"Aites. See ya later!" I said.

I hanged up and finish off my food. I went up to my walk in closet and look at what clothes should I wear.

Looks I'm done. I went down and waited for Joongki while watching the TV. At 10:40 sharp, someone ring the bell. I look through the pigeon hole and saw Joongki. I open the door and hug Joongki.

"Mom, I'm going now! Bye!." I said.

"Take care dear, and you, Joongki. I put my trust in you to take care of her." My mom said.

"Yes, I will." Joongki said.

Joongki look extremely gorgeous. OHMY. Look at how he dress, so hotttt!

"Honeyyyy, you look superly hot." I said.

Before he could speak up, I link hIs arms with mine and started skipping.

JOONGKI POV;

"Honeyyyy, you look superly hot." Woohee said.

Just as I wanted to thanks, she linked her arms with mine and started skipping. 

*so cute* I thought.

Her outfit was simple but she made it look good. i mean seriously good. We went to the usual place and waited for the couple. Few minutes later, the couple came. Gosh they are wearing couple outfits. 

.

"Seriously guys? Couple tees?" Woohee said.

"We're serious! Hahhaha, kaja!" Taewoong said.

They held hands. So did we. All four of us were walking together to a shopping mall. When we went inside the mall, we heard whispering all over. I overheard a stranger said, " What an unfair world, look at those couples. So perfect. Wish I could be like that!" 

I told the other three what happened. They look shock and started laughing. While laughing suddenly a group of guys came towards Woohee and Rian. 

'Hey there. Woohee and Rian. WE ARE BIG FAN OF YOU, CAN WE TALK PICTURES WITH YOU TWO?" They asked

"Uh-uhuh-uh, s-ss-ure." Woohee replied.

The took pictures with the boys and then went to us. "Gosh. Why are we the centre of attraction?'' Rian asked.

Before I could reply, a group of girls surround me and Taewoong.

"OPPA! TAKE A PICTURE WITH US PLEASE!" They asked,

"S-sure thing." I replied. 

The girls were clingy towards us that made me uncomfortable. They  wore heavy make up and look kinda fake. NO OFFENCE, but Woohee and Rian are way natural than them. After taking all the cligy photos, we went towards the girls.

"Life of a ulzzang." Woohee chuckled to me and Taewoong.

"Speaking of yourself! You too, are a ulzzang." I replied,

She shut up and grinned. I put my arms around her and started walking. While walking, we saw Hong Young Gi. The queen of ulzzangs. I remembered she appeared in Ulzzang Shidae. Gosh, she's so pretty,

"Hey, isn't that Hong Young Gi?" Woohee asked.

"Yes, thats her." I replied.

We went towards her and said hi,

"OMO, WOOHEE! LONG TIME NO SEE! I MISS YOU!" Young Gi said.

"I MISS YOU TOO UNNIE! WE HAVE TO GO ON A SHOPPING DATE!" Woohee said.

Hong Young Gi wore:

While they were talking, suddenly a tall figure came. Woohee looked up and her face brightens.

"OMO SEYONG OPPA!" she said.

"Go ahead, you can hug him" Young Gi said.

Woohee hugged him tightly and then let go of him. 

"WOOHEE!! YOUNG GI AND I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Seyong said.

Seyong wore:

 (a/n: couldn't find a full photo of him so yeah)

They hugged once more and then we went to our separate ways.

END OF POV;

 

"You're good friends with Hong Young Gi? Since when?" Rian asked. 
 
"Since middle school. She was our senior last time. I made friends with her because she was in the same club as me." I replied. 
 
"No fair! Hahahh." Joongki said. 
 
"Be jealous!" I said. 
 
"Okay guys shut up! Im jealous too but remember what we originally wanna do?" Rian said. 
 
"Okay, kaja." I said. 
 
We went inside Topshop and started to shop inside. The boys went to Topman and shopped too. After shopping, we decided to eat at Seoul Garden. 
 
We started eating for about an hour and continue shopping again. Since i brought my camera, i took a lot of photos of them and also myself too. I love taking photos. 
 
"Hey lets go to lotte world!" Rian said. 
 
"Okay." I said. 
 
I called my driver to send us to lotte world. He came after a few minutes, and send us to Lotte World. 
 
"Here, the money for the taxi. Don't worry, i called the taxi for you!" I said. 
 
"Thank you miss. Goodbye." The driver said. 
 
"Byeeeee!" 
 
"Such a polite driver." Joongki said. 
 
"Hehhhh," i said. 
 
We paid the fares and went inside. 
 
"So what you guys wanna do first?" I asked.  
 
"Photo-session!" Rian said. 
 
"Okay then!" I said. 
 
I took a picture of the three of them and smiled. 
 
*such great friends i got* i thought. 
 
"Hey come on here, lets take a photo with all four of us!" I said. 
 
We took tons and tons of funny and retarded photos. 
 
After taking photos, we went to the roller coaster ride. Luckily the queue wasn't long. After around 5 minutes, it was our turn. We took the last two seats. When the ride started, we could see that the couple were scared. I grinned at Joongki. Now, its our turn to have a revenge on them. The couple is very scared of thrill rides. They started screaming when the roller coaster sped up. I can't help but to laugh. The ride is actually not as scary as the one before. So, I have no idea why they are screaming like that. 
 
After the ride, the couple look like they came back from the dead. 
 
"Can we sit down first?" Rian asked. 
 
"Sure, why not." I said. 
 
"But after this we are going to viking. You're up for it?" Joongki said. 
 
"Sure, but let me rest for a while." Rian said. 
 
After resting, we went to the viking area. Joongki and I sat at the very far end while the couple sat the very far front. Such a coward couple. Hahah. 
 
"Honey, they suit each other a lot, don't you think?" I asked. 
 
"They sure do babe." Joongki replied. 
 
The ride started slow and low, but as time goes by, it gets higher and higher. Whenever we are going down, my heart felt like bursting. But it was totally worth it. After the ride, the couple got up quickly and ran away from us. We found them at the seat where Rian wanted to rest earlier on. 
 
"I'm dead. This rides are so scary!" Taewoong said. 
 
"Iknowright!" Rian said. 
 
We let them rest for awhile and then we went to haunted house. It was Taewoong's idea. We went in and walk slowly. Joongki back hugged me knowing that im scared of this stuff. I held his tightly when we were walking. This time the 'ghost' are even more scarier than last time. It looked more realistic. For the whole time i was looking down. When we came out, my face was really pale. I just hated going to haunted houses. 
 
"Babe, you okay?" Joongki asked. 
 
"Yeah im fine." I said. 
 
He hugged me and said, " lets go to the ferris wheel." 
 
My face brighten up and said, "Guys lets go to ferris wheel!" 
 
"Okay! But this time, i want to take the cable with my baby alone!" Taewoong said. 
 
"Who said we wanted to take with you guys? I want to spent time alone with my babe!" Joongki replied. 
 
We all queue up for the ride and after a few minutes , it was our turn. We sat beside each other talk . Then, i realised something, this cable was the cable that my first kiss was taken place! I looked down and saw that we were going to the peak of the ferris wheel. I stared at him and gave him a smile. 
 
*1.....2.....3*
 
I crashed my lips onto his. He automatically put his arms around my waist responded my kiss. I put my arms around his neck and tilt my head to deepen the kiss. Eventhough it was passionate, the kiss was slow. We kiss till we heard someone knocking on the door. 
 
"Im sorry." I said. 
 
"Its okay, btw you guys make a good couple!" He smiled. 
 
"Thank you!" Joongki said. 
 
We went down and saw the couple waiting for us. 
 
", since when were we even a couple!" I said. 
 
He smirked. 
 
"Guys, i think we had enough of playing. Lets go somewhere else." Taewoong said. 
 
"Dude, i know you very well you know. Go ahead and spent time with Rian." Joongki said. 
 
"Oh Joongki, you're the best man! Bye guys!" Taewoong said. 
 
They went out first and then us. 
 
"Where do you wanna go?" Joongki ask. 
 
"Hmm, NAMSAN TOWER!" I said.
 
"Okay then!" Joongki. 
 
As we were walking to my car. Someone called me, it was taewoong.
 
"Guys, come quickly. We need our stuff!" Taewoong said. 
 
"Okayokay! Wait up!" I said. 
 
We ran to my car and gave them their stuff. We said our goodbyes and they walk away. 
 
"I'll drive babe." Joongki said. 
 
"Yeah, you should. I don't even know how to drive." I said. 
 
He chuckled and open the door for me. I sat down and started playing with my phone. 
 
"Aish, this girl!" Joongki said. 
 
"Wha-what?!" I said. 
 
He came closer to me, i could feel my heartbeat beating 200 times per second.
 
*what is he gonna do?* i thought. 
 
He took my seatbelt and put it on for me.
 
"Aigoo, must i do that for you too?" He asked. 
 
"Hehh, sorry. I just don't use seatbelt that much." I said. 
 
"Starting from today, start using the seatbelt okay babe?" He said while ruffling my hair. 
 
"Okay!" I blushed. 
 
"Lets go to Namsan Tower!" Joongki said.