Chapter:45

Because its you.

Jihoon and I sadly has to follow wherever our paremts go. Well, we are the next heir of the company. But I wonder why I am the next heir of the comoany instead of oppa. So, I decided to ask omma.

"Omma! Why did you put me as the next heir of our company?" 

"Because you're the most eligible for this dear." she replied.

I nodded and started to greet the guest. Jihoon put his arms around my waist while greeting the guest. Many of them congratulated us for our upcoming engagement. We kept on thanking them till we got tired of it. Jihoon told our parents that we wanted to have some fresh air. They nodded and we went outside of the hotel. He took my hand brought me to the garden. The garden is really beautiful. We sat down and kept quiet. Its really peaceful.

"Actually, I don't even know that there was a event today! My parents suddenly called me to wear something formal and come to this hotel." he said.

"Yeah, me too. They just told me to where something formal too." I said.

"Jagi! Look at the sky! Its so beautiful!" I said.

"Nothing is more beautiful than you baby." he said.

I blushed and hid my on his chest. He put his arms around me and we stayed that way for a very long time. But then our parents came to us and had to destroy our moment. They told us to be at the grand hall right now. We just followed what they said and went in the grand hall. As we went in the grand hall, everyone started to clap for us. Both Jihoon and I were confused. We followed our parents and they told us to come up to the front with them.

"Attention once again. Both the Lee's and Choi's would like to invite all of you again for our children's engagement party next week on Wednesday. Please do make yourself free. Thank you." omma said

"Wow, thats fast omma." I said.

"Of course we got to be fast!" omonim said.

"BUT, I would like to have the wedding after we graduated." Jihoon said.

"Sure, since you guys are still studying." appa said.

We smiled and soon the party came to an end. All the guest left except for my family and the Choi's.

"How about if we have a dinner tomorrow? Will you be okay?" omonim said.

"Yes, I'll make sure that they will be free tomorrow." omma said.

Befrore we leave the place, Jihoon pecked on my lips and hugged me. I hugged him back and went to appa's car. We went in the car and I started smiling like an idiot.

"Gomawo appa, omma!" I said,

"Anything for you dear." appa said.

"But, how about the Song's? Have you guys cancel it?" I asked.

"Me and your omma will be going to their place later. Don't worry." appa said.

I smiled and texted my jagi. It was a very memorable day for us. Hehhh. I'm so happy! We soon reach our house. Omma and Appa went to the Song's to cancel my marriage with Joongki. Hope it will turn out well.

APPA POV;

We drove to the Song's house. I can't believe that they will do this to my daughter. We press the bell and was welcome by their butler. We went in and went up to the Mr Song's room. I knocked on the door and went in.

"Oh, Mr Lee. What brings you here with your wife?" Mr Song asked.

"We're here to talk about the marriage between Woohee and Joongki." I replied.

"So, you have decided on the date?" He asked.

"No, we are cancelling it." my wife said.

"What are you talking about? I thought we agreed on this? Our child loves each other right?" he asked.

"Your son did use my daughter to get another girl, how can I let the marriage go on?" I said.

Mr Song looked down and apologized for his son's behavior. We nodded and said our goodbyes. Then we went out.

END OF POV:

JOONGKI POV;

"SONG JOONGKI, COME TO THE LIVING ROOM THIS INSTANT!" appa said.

What did I do this time? I went down and saw both omma and appa sitting looking very angry.

"Yes, appa?" I asked.

"You ruined it all! WHY DID YOU USE WOOHEE TO GET ANOTHER GIRL? Just went we could have a collaboration together, but they canceled your marriage with Woohee." omma said.

"I have my reasons!" I said.

"I don't care! Go back to your room now!" appa said.

I went up to my room and sigh. Who do i actually love? Is it still Woohee or Eunji? Ahh, why do i feel hurt when her family canceled our marriage? Talking about Woohee, I wonder how is she now? Is she doing alright? I feel bad hurting her. I think she hates me now. Do i still have the chance to be close to her? Or maybe love her like how i used to?

END OF POV;

"WE ARE HOMEEEE!" appa said.

We went down and saw their happy faces. Looks like the marriage is officially canceled. We talked till late at night. I started to get sleepy so I told my parents that I wanted to sleep. I kissed their cheeks and went up to my room.

__________________________________________

NEXT MORNING:

I woke up and did my daily routine. I went to my walk in closet and took my clothes and change to it.

I went down and ate my breakfast. Then, someone press the bell. Soomi went to the door and shouted my name. I went to door and saw Jihoon smiling. I brought him in and told him to have breakfast with us. We then eat our food quietly and went out from the house.

"Good Morning my soon-to-be-wife!" Jihoon said.

"Morning soon-to-be-hubby! You look good in this clothes." I said.

"Of course! Who choose this outfit?" he asked.

"ME!" I scream.

He ruffled my hair and went to his car. We soon reach the school. Just when we step out from the car. People around us were whispering to each other. Don't tell me that they already knew about my engagement with Jihoon. Wow, that's fast. We just smiled as we walked to cafeteria. We were 'welcome' by the others with tons of questions.

"When is your engagement party?"

"How did you get engage?"

"Are you engage now?"

"Are you getting married this year?"

"When is your wedding?"

"GUYS! CALM YOUR MAN! Yes, I am going to be engage with Jihoon, our engagement party is on Wednesday. We are engage because Jihoon's mall is going to collaborate with my company. No, we are not getting married this year. Our wedding is after we graduate." I answered.

"CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!" they say in unison.

"Gee, thanks!" Jihoon said.

We laughed and went to our class.

(SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL)

_____________________________________

Jihoon sent me home and I'm getting ready for the dinner with the Choi's. I went to the washroom and scrub my body and soaked myself for a very long time. I went out from the washroom and choose my outfit. Hmm, what should I wear? This? Nehh, too short. This? Too tight. This? Too long. AISH! WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?

"Unnie! Wear this!" Soomi said.

"This is beautiful! Where did you get this?" I asked.

"I bought this in Singapore for you." she said.

"Gomawo Soomi-ah. You too go and get ready!" I said.

She nodded and went in to her room. Thanks to her, I don't have any problem finding clothes.

I put on some light makeup and made sure that I looked presentable to the Choi's. I went out from my room and went to the living room. My parents look at me and said that I look presentable. At least I won't feel nervous. Then, one by one came down. The look beautiful and handsome. My family is so full of handsome and beautiful people except me. *pouts*

SOOMI:

HO SEOK:

"Looks like we are ready to go!'' omma  said.

We nodded and went inside the car. The ride to the restaurant was about 45 minutes. We reached and went in to the restaurant. The waitress showed usto our room and we waited for the Choi's to arrive. About 3 minutes later, they arrived.

"OMO, did we made you wait for too long?" omonim ask.

"Its okay, we just came too." appa said.

They sat down and started talking. JIhoon sat beside me, we were holding hands below the table. Hehh. We can't show public display affection in front of our parents. So we gotta hide. *NINJA MODE ON*

"You look beautiful wifey." Jihoon whispered.

"You too, hubby." i whispered back.

"So, I heard you two know each other since last time?" omonim asked.

"Omma! This is Lee Woohee, the girl that always help you plant your daisies last time!" Jihoon said.

"Oh, sorry. I can't remember that well. I keep forgeting. Pardon me."  she said.

"Its okay, omonim." I said awkardly.

"Don't be too awkward dear." abeoji said.

"I'll try." I smiled.

We ordered our food and waited for our food to come. While waiting, our parents were discussing about the engagement party. My omma said that she has already bought the ring for us and omonim said that she has already booked a hall. Omma showed us the ring, and I got to say that it is really beautiful.

"Omma! This is beautiful" I said in awe.

"I knew you would like it. How about you Jihoon? Do you like it?" omma asked.

"I don't like it... I LOVE IT. Its really beautiful omonim." Jihoon said.

Then the food arrived. We ate quietly but subconciously, Jihoon feed me and I gladly ate it. We then heard a cough from our parents. We blushed and continued eating. After finished, we talked for awhile and soon we left the restaurant. Before leaving, Jihoon and I hugged and he kiss my lips. I responded his kiss and pull away. He winked at me before going in his car. I then turned around and went inside appa's car.

"Do you really love Jihoon that much?" appa said.

"Its more than you can imagine, appa!" I said.

"I'm happy if you're happy, I'm happy too!" appa said.

"Gomawo appa!" I said.

I sat back at my seat and oppa smiled at me and congratulated me. I lay my head on oppa's shoulder and soon......I slept.

__________________________________

Heyy guys! Okay, if anybody is confuse with omma and omonim, appa and abeoji. Woohee calls her biological parents omma/appa and she calls Jihoon parents omonim/abeoji. 

Okay, I hope you guys like this fanfic. Please keep on reading! AND YOU! YOU! YOU! A silent reader huh? Please do comment and subsribed! I would like to know if i satisfy you guys. PLEASE PLEASE :)

XxheartsxX