Chapter:46

Because its you.

Days has passed and today is our engagement party. Ahh, in three hours time, I'm going to be engage to Jihoon. Ahh so nervous. Right after school, I drove home and get ready to go for my salon appointment. I went out with no makeup and went inside my car. I drove to the salon and was greeted by all the workers there. I sat down and they put on the cream on my skin. It was relaxing and cooling. After applying the cream, they start putting on makeup. I requested them for a natural and light makeup. They nodded and started working on my face. After an hour of doing makeup and doing my hair. I went to the closet and took a dress that is simple yet elegant.

"You look beautiful miss." one of the worker said.

"Thank you, without all of your help, I wouldn't be looking like this. Once again, thank you." I replied.

"You're welcome, miss." the manager said.

I waved at them and walked out from the salon. Suddenly, I saw my car when missing! Oh my god? Where did it go!? ! I'm gonna be late!

"Its alright miss, your car is safely in your garage." someone said.

I turned and saw my driver! He is beside a limousine, wait, am I getting in?

"Please get in miss." he said.

I nodded and went inside the limousine. To my surprise, it was very spacious and comfortable. After a long time in the limousine, the limousine stopped and my driver open the door for me. Just when I stepped out from the limousine, tons of reporters came to me asking me lots of question. But I was glad that there were four bodyguards guarding me. I went inside the grand hall. Everyone congratulated me and I was asked to walked at the front. Jihoon has already arrive way earlier than me. He look damn gorgeous! Am I really going to be engage with this hot, gorgeous, y, handsome man? 

"Its now time for them to exchange rings." omma said.

Lol, we sound as if we are going to get married. But Jihoon and I take this ring as our promise ring. We slid in the rings in each other hands and everyone clapped for us.  We went down and saw the usuals standing at the corner talking. I interlocked my hands with my fiance and went to them.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hi!! You look gorgeous in this outfit." Young Gi unnie said.

"Speaking for yourself! You look great in your dress." I said.

We talked and talked till my parents told us that we have to follow them. We waved at them and went to our parents. They kept introducing us to people that we don't even know. We just greeted them and smiled at them. They tried to create some conversation with us but we answered them akwardly which made them laughed. We laughed with them and proceed to greet the other guest.

"Gosh, this is so tiring!" I whined.

"Bear with it, baby. Its gonna end soon though." he said.

"End soon? We still have 2 more hours to go!" I said.

"Really? I thought that it was going to end soon." he replied.

I flicked forefead and continued greeting the guest.

__________________________________________________

"Ahhhhh, I'm so tired." I said.

Everyone has leave the hotel and I'm in the car going somewhere that I don't know with Jihoon. My driver was not allowed to tell us where we were heading. I called my parents but their phone was engage. Feeling frustrated, I close my eyes and sleep. Next thing that happen is that Jihoon woke me up. We went out from the car and saw a big house right in front of us. Our driver told us the password to the door lock. We opened and was welcome with our parents and the usuals.

"What are we doing in this house?" Jihoon asked.

"This is your house dear. You are going to stay with Woohee in this house." omma said.

Everyone nodded and grinned.

"Looks like Woohee's and Jihoon's parents can't wait to have their first grandchild." Seyong oppa said.

"OPPA! SHUT UP! I'm too young to have a baby! Plus we are not married yet!" I shouted.

"You're never too young to get a baby. I had you when I was your age." omma said.

"Whatever!" I said,

"Jagi, I think its a good idea if we make a baby for them now!" Jihoon said.

"Yah!!! BYUNTAE!" I said while hitting his chest.

"HAHA, just kidding. I don't want to take care of a baby at this age. This age is the time we have fun!" he said as he slung his arms around me.

"Hear that? We are not producing babies." I said.

"Someday you will." appa tease.

"APPA!!!" I shouted.

"Come on lets go. Before Woohee starts throwing a tantrum!" Young Gi unnie said.

"AND by the way, we're taking your old cars. We replaced them at the garage. Have a look at your cars later!" appa said.

After they left, awkwardness fills the air. Jihoon and I avoided eye contact with each other. God, this is really awkward. I decided to break the atmosphere and asked him to see the cars.

"Didn't appa said that we should take a look at our new cars?" I asked.

"Oh yeah.. lets go to the garage then." he said as he put his arms around my waist.

We went to Garage and got shocked. The cars are what we always wish for. BUT there are only two people living in this house, why are they three? Uhh whatever. What I know, i'm taking the white one! Jihoon took the black and white car. 

"OMG, that is my dream car!" I jumped.

Jihoon laughed and we explore the house. I got to say this house is wonderful! Each of us has our very own walk in closet.

MY WALK IN CLOSET:

JIHOON WALK IN CLOSET:

 

"This is wonderful! Come on! I wanna see our room!" I said.

He nodded and we intertwined our hands while going to our room. We walked in my room first. OMO! Its gorgeous!!!! I literally jumped when I saw the room. Jihoon just went behind me and back hug me. I feel like we are a newlywed couple. I looked at him and peck his cheeks before going to Jihoon's room. Jihoon's room is connected with mine through a door. His room totally suits him. Oh my! This house is perfect!

MY ROOM:

JIHOON ROOM:

"Jagi! I'm so happy!" I said.

"I can tell baby! Come on lets cook something! I'm really hungry." Jihoon said.

Talking about hungry, I didn't realize that I was hungry too. Well, I was too happy to be even hungry. We went down to the kitchen. And I swear its the most luxurious kitchen I ever see in my entire whole life.

We started cooking and its the first time we are cooking a dinner together. We laughed while cooking. Cooking with Jihoon is so fun! We finally finished our cooking and suddenly I realized something.

"Jagi..." I said.

"Yes darling?" he replied.

"We haven't change our clothes yet." I said.

Jihoon looked down and stare at me. We started laughing out loud and went up to change. We went down and eat our dinner. We started talking until all the food was done. We put our plates at the basin and started washing. Today, I'll be doing the washing while Jihoon do the drying of plates. After we are done, we went up and took a bathe. 

Ahhhh, this is so refreshing. The warm water makes me want to soaked myself longer. But, nehh. I shouldn't. I don't want to get my skin wrinkle. I put on my clothes and went to my room. I'm still fascinated over my princess-like room. Its even bigger than my old room. I'm in love with this house. Gomawo appa, omma, abeoji and omonim. Soon, my eyes felt heavy and I went to dreamland.

*Goodnight Jihoon* I thought.

__________________________________________

"Time to wake up baby." 

"Mmmmm? I wanna sleep." I said.

"We're gonna be late for school if you still lay around."

SCHOOL?! I quickly woke up and saw my Jihoon laughing. I hit his chest and went to the washroom. I did my daily routine and went to my walk in closet.

*hmmm... what should I wear?*

"Looks like im ready!" I said to myself.

I went down and saw a lady cooking in my kitchen. I went to her and quickly bowed to me.

"You're?" I asked.

"I'm the housekeeper that does all the housework in this house, miss." she replied

"Oh okay." I said to her and went to the dining table.

"Jagiiiii!" I heard Jihoon shouted.

I quickly came up and saw him in a panic mode.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know what to wear!" he whined.

I knocked his head and choose the clothes for him.

"Wear this!' I said.

Before I leave, he pulled my wrist and said, "We look like a newlywed, don't you think?" 

I blushed and quickly ran away. God, stop blushing Woohee! I went down and saw the food is already ready. I ate my breakfast while waiting for my dear jagi. He came down and joined me for breakfast. After we are done, the maid took our plates and wash it. We bid our goodbye and went to our respective cars. Ahh, my car is so beautiful. I went inside and saw was fascinated with the insides of the car. Its now a push button. WOW. I will cherish you. Making sure no one dares to touch you. I drove my car first, followed by JIhoon. We are driving right beside each other, smiling like an idiot. We soon reached school and everyone got shocked to see our luxury cars. I went out and went to Jihoon. We linked arms as we walked in the school. Everyone was whispering about us, but we ignored them and walked like as if nothing happened. 

"Yah! I heard they just got engage!"

"OMO, our handsome got engage! No fair!"

"Our Woohee is officially Jihoon's"

All sorts of comments we got. We went to our table and the usuals felt very uncomfortable with all the people staring. I told everyone not to stare at us and they quickly lower down their gaze. They felt better and saw our happy faces.

"Guys! Have you guys seen our house like properly?" JIhoon asked.

"Nope. We just stayed at the living room." Taewoong replied.

"How about this? You guys want to sleepover at our house? There is plenty of rooms in that house." I asked.

"Good idea!" they say in unison.

Then we left the cafeteria for our class.

________________________________________

BORING CHAP! I'm busy these day sorry guys!

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!
 

 

XxheartsxX