Chapter:24

Because its you.

Time sure flies very fast. And today is our first day of school. I got up from my bed and wash up. After washing up, I got a call. It was Young Gi unnie. 

"Yahhhh! Get change! I'll be picking you up!" she said.

"Arrasso unnie!" i said.

I decided to wear:

I went down and took a piece of bread and went out from the house. 3 minutes later, Youngi GI unnie came. She looked really pretty.

"Omo! Unnie you look super pretty!" I said.

"You too! Kaja!" she replied.

I went inside her car and she drove us to Seoul Unversity.

When we reach Seoul University, many people look shocked when they saw me going out from unnie's car. I didn't care and interlocked my arms with hers.  We walked happily towards Seyong.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and swing me around. Unnie can't help but to smile at our silliness. He let go of me and went to unnie and peck her lips. Aigoo this cute couple. I smiled at them and left them alone. While walking, I saw the couple they were standing near the window. I walked up to them and said hi to them.

"Long time no see!" Rian said.

"IKNOWRIGHT, how's life?" I ask.

"Great!" she said.

While I was talking to the couple, suddenly I felt a pair strong arms hugging me by the back. I look back and saw Joongki. He looked smoking hot.

"You guys are finally a couple?" Taewoong ask.

"Nope!" Joongki said.

"Stii friends with benefits!" I said.

"Aigoo..." Rian and Taewoong said in unison.

All the four of us went to the classroom and sat at our places. My focus was only on Joongki. We kept talking within ourselves and laughing like no other business. While laughing, i suddenly felt someone kissing my cheeks. At first i thought it was Joongki but I saw his face really angry and annoyed at the person behind me. I looked behind and saw Jihoon smiling like a idiot. I got shocked and went closer to Joongki. 

 
"Yahhh! Jihoon-ah! What was that for?!" I said. 
 
"Morning kiss! Hahaha, promise this will be the last time." He said. 
 
"Okay then!" I said. 
 
He said down at his seat and started browsing through his phone. Then Eunji came into class, she looked cheerful and happy. She sat down at her seat and started taking out her makeup kit and put on her make up. Jihoon looked at her and focus back to his phone. Hahaha. This guy can never be humble. Also cold since last time. While looking at what Jihoon was doing, Joongki tugged my arm.
 
"Focus on me only babe." He pouted.
 
I ruffled his hair and said, "Arasso babo."
 
"Babe, I'm getting bored here. Lessons starts in an hours time. Let's walk around together." Joongki said.
 
"Okay, lets go!" I said.
 
We intertwined our hands and walk out from the classroom.
 
TAEWOONG POV:
 
"Still not a couple but acting like this is public?" I said.
 
"Baby, give them time. Who knows that they are not ready yet." Rian said. 
 
"Yeah. Maybe. Baby, you wanna walk around too?" I said after pecking her lips. 
 
"Sure babe." Rian replied. 
 
We then walk out from the classroom and started exploring the school. While we were walking, we were shock to see our dear two 'friends with benefits' kissing each other at a non populated place. I took out my phone and took a picture of it, both of us were grinning after taking the picture. 
 
END OF POV;
 
Joongki brought me to a non populated place. I wonder why he brought me here....
 
"Why did you bring me here?" I said. 
 
"Well, i want to spent time with you, ALONE." He said. 
 
He definitely specifically say the word ALONE a bit more louder than the other words. 
 
"Hmmm, what you wanna do?" I said. 
 
He smirked and kiss my lips. Well, i got shocked a pull away. 
 
"We're in a public place young boy!" I said.
 
"Who cares, this is to show other people that you're mine and only mine." He smirked. 
 
After smirking, he pull my waist closer to him and kiss me once again. I responded to his kiss and put my arms around his neck. The kiss was long and passionate. We break our kiss because of the lack of air. We looked at each other and smile. He kissed my forehead and lean his heavy head on my shoulders. 
 
"What a great day to start my first day of school!" He said. 
 
I giggled and lean my head on his head. He pulled me by the waist again to make sure that im really close to him. 
 
AUTHOR POV;
 
But what they don't know is two people are watching them from a far. 
 
END OF POV.