Chapter:30

Because its you.

For the whole week Seyong oppa and I have been going to jeju-do after school. We gave a lot of excuses just to avoid Unnie. We also ask for the couple's help and Joongki to ask her out for the whole week. My oppa also help us out at Jeju-do. It went well during the preperation. And finally the day has come, right after school, Seyong oppa went to jeju-do. While waiting for Seyong oppa to call me, Rian and I brought unnie to my house. Of course she was confuse and just went along with it. We pushed her to my room and ask her to change to the clothes that we sneak from her house.

She change without any hesitation. Afraid that we will scold her for not changing, While waiting for unnie we change as well. We put on our make up and there we were done.

Lee Woohee wore:

Rian wore:

Then Joongki called me that he had arrived in front of my house with Taewoong. I told him to wait for awhile and we went to my room. Luckily she finish changing. We told her to sit down and we started doing her makeup. After doing that, we blindfold her while going down the stairs. She kept asking where we going, but we kept on saying that its a secret. We went inside the car. Joongki sat at the driver seat, I sat beside Joongki and behind its Taewoong, unnie, Rian. And yes, Taewoong and Rian has to be separated throughout the journey. Since we were going there using a car, it was way faster. We then reach at the destination. I kept on telling we were almost there. Then, we finally reach the place. We untie unnie's blindfold and sang her a Happy Birthday song to her. She shed a tear of joy. While we were distracting her, Seyong oppa from behind sang her a happy birthday song again while hugging her from the back. She turned around peck Seyong oppa's lips. We then proceed to the small party. Well, I can say we decorated it well. 

Well, of course its only table for two. We wanted them to be alone and have their romantic session. They sat down and food was served. Unnie looked at the food and said," How did you know that I like beef steak? I never told you. But anyways thanks jagi!"

Seyong oppa simply laugh and said," A boyfriend's instinct." 

I laughed that made them looked at me. I blushed in embarrassment and ask him to continue what he's doing. He then stand up from his seat and started his speech; " Hong Young Gi, the girl that I loved since junior high school. Today is a special day don't you think? Not only its your birthday, but its also our 5th anniversary together. Its been 5 years since we were together. And I would like to take it to the next level. I want you and only you. I want you to the mother of my kids. I want you to be my life partner."  

He then bend down and showed a box, oh yes the box that has the couple necklace. "Will you marry me?"

Wow, I didn't expect that! But its really sweet. Goshhhhh! Seyong oppa is so sweet. All of us were waiting for unnie reply. Without hesitation, unnie said yes! All of us were happy for them. Seyong oppa open up the box and unnie got shocked when she saw the necklace. Seyong oppa smiled and put on the necklace for her. 

"Sorry, if its just a necklace." he said.

"No need to be sorry, I love necklaces more than rings and this is really beautiful! Thank you Seyong!" she said.

I then ran to unnie. 

"Unnie! Before I leave you two, my present! Open up unnie!" I said.

"Arrasso!" she said while opening up. 

"OMG! THIS OUTFITS ARE SO PRETTY! GOMAWO WOOHEE." she said.

"Welcome!" I said.

All of us left them alone for their private time. While walking with my dearest Joongki, I saw oppa with a girl. They were hugging. We went to them. They looked shocked. I then asked, "Oppa is that your girlfriend? I think she's the girl that you were making out last week."

"Oops, we got caught." the girl said.

"Well, I assume you're an unnie? What's your name?" I asked sweetly.

"Yes, I'm older than you! My name is Seo Ji hye!" she replied.

"Annyeong unnie! Hahha, if oppa is happy with you, I'll be glad to accept you!" I said.

"Jinjja? Asa!" oppa said.

"Hahaha, yes! Okay, we shall leave you two!" I said.

Both Joongki and I walk along the seashore, hand in hand. I really like this moment. Its very cooling and calm. We didn't talk nor make noise. It was simply quiet and peaceful. Then suddenly the wind blow. I felt really cold but I didn't want to let Joongki know. But my actions shows that I'm cold.

"Babe, you're cold aren't you?" he asked.

"No. I'm not!" I said.

After I said, another gush of wind blew. I was literally shaking. Joongki shook his head and put his coat on me. I looked and smiled. But won't he be cold too? Aish babo. Next time bring your own jacket will you!

"But, won't you be cold too?" I asked.

"I have a thick cloth with me now. Don't worry about me!" he replied.

I stared at him and smiled. He then turned to me an ask," Why? Is there something on my face?"

"Yes, there's something on your lips."I said while smirking.

That babo really think that there was something on his lips. I quickly held his hand and peck his lips. 

"Its clean now!" I said.

He smirked at me and said, " Good excuse woman."

He grabbed my waist and kiss me roughly. It took me only a few seconds to respond his kiss. I put my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. Our kiss lasted quite long. I broke the kiss because I was totally lacking of air. 

"Joongki-ah, lets get out from here. I want to go home!" I said.

"Sureee, but can I sleepover at your house?"he said.

"Okayyyy!" I said.

He lead me to the car and drove us back to my house. He tried as hard as possible to find the short cut back to my house. After about 30 minutes later, we finally reach my house. We went down and went inside the house. Joongki closed the door and carried my bridal style. 

"Yahhhh, put me down!!!" I said.

"Sorry, babe but I'm gonna carry you still!" he said.

I let him carry me till my bed. He throw me to the bed and went on top of me. He came closer to me and kiss me passionately. I smiled in between the kiss and responded his kiss. The kiss was nearly to perfect. It was long and rough. We then broke the kiss and went to sleep together.

HIIII ITS ME AGAIN ^^ I MIGHT BE UPDATING TMR ^^ PLEASE DO SUB AND COMMENT!