Chapter:8

Because its you.

JOONGKI POV;

I went inside her house, and i was amazed with her house. Not only is big, it is super clean. You don't see any dirt in her house. We sat down in the living room. It was rather awkward actually. There was no one in the house except for the two of us. We were quiet at first, but i break the ice in order to not be akward.

"So, since I'm here, what did you want to tell me just now?" 

"Oh yeahh, my parents found out about our friendship and also what happened just now." 

"Hmm, so what's the problem?"

"My parents wants to confront her, but I don't want them to come to the school to complain about her. Its not that i'm siding her but I don't want to be known as a weak girl, telling thier parents that they are being beaten up."

"Okayyy, don't worry, I'll try to convince your parents." 

I smiled to her. She was so happy when I agreed to help her. She suddenly hugged me and thank me like there's no tomorrow. I find it cute when she smiles.

"Please smile more, Woohee." i whispered to myself.

We were talking rubbish until I suddenly felt a head at my shoulder. She fell asleep. I looked at her and saw her beautiful face. Her skin was soft and radiant. Softly, I carried her to her bed, her room was easy to recognize beacause her name was hanged on the door. I put her on the bed and tuck her comfortably. When I wanted to go out from the room, someone grabbed my hand. I turned and saw Woohee signaling me to accompany her. Without thinking, I jumped to her bed and lay down beside her. 

She smiled at me and closed her eyes. I smiled back at her and then texted my mom to bring my uniform to Woohee's house. She quickly came to her house and gave me the uniform. I kissed my mom on the cheek and then I head back to the room and slept.

END OF POV;

SORRY, GUYS IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE. HEH.