Chapter:62

Because its you.

RECESS TIME:

"Yah! Sehun oppa! Give me back my phone!" I shouted while running after him.

"No! Catch me if you can!" sehun oppa said as he sped off.

Damn his so fast. I ran to Jongin oppa and complain to him.

"Jongin oppa! Sehun oppa took my phone!" I whined.

"Aigoo, you slowpoke. I'll get it for you okay?" he said.

"Oppa is the best!" I jumped.

He ruffled my hair and went to chase after Sehun oppa. The reaction that Sehun oppa gave when he found out that Jongin oppa was chasing him was priceless. He shrieked and quickly ran away from him. I laughed at his high pitch voice. Jongin oppa dashed to him and grabbed his neck and walked to me. I knocked his head and stick out my tongue. Sehun oppa ran after me and tickled me all over my body. I laughed till I dropped on the floor. Everyone was staring but who cares. We are young adults who just wanna have fun! We finally stopped and I was tired from all the laughing. 

I excused myself from them and walked to the washroom. Then, a group of girls in thick makeup came to me. (They look like ghost) They glared at me and stopped me from walking. I rolled my eyes and stared at them back.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You ! How many guys do you exactly want? First, Joongki, then Jihoon and now the whole of EXO!? Back off from each and everyone of them. And don't forget, we know that you broke up with Jihoon. Serve you right! This is what you get for having tons of guys in your life. You don't deserve any of them. I'm glad he cheated on you. Well, he just wants your money and your body thats all. You think he loves you? He doesn't!" she said.

"You guys are just nothing but girls with no life, why bother knowing my private life. Its my life, I can make friends with anyone I want. You bunch of girls, can't control me. This is my life, my CHOICE. You don't even know anything about what happened. SO SHUT YOU UGLY MOUTH UP. You know why I make friends with guys more than girls? Because, you guys are like this! Guys don't around. They care for you just like a brother. I feel comfortable with them. So, what's your problem? You can't simply tell me what to do. Do you give me money for my living? Do you raised me since I was a baby? Do you feed me? Do you guys gave me shelter to live in? If not, don't tell me what to do! You know nothing about me, my life, my s. Now, I excuse me, I want to go to the washroom." i said as I banged the girl's shouder.

She stomped her feet as I walked away from them. I smirked as went to the washroom. I did my business and went from the place. Just as I step out from the washroom, the whole EXO was standing right infront of me.

"I heard about just now. Did they hurt you? Are you okay? I heard you gave them a long speech. Did they-"

I cut Kyungsoo oppa's sentence and replied, " I'm okay guys! I owned them! They were totally speechless. But, they found out that I broke up with Jihoon. What do I do?" 

They group hug me and comforted me. We all went back to our respective classes and continued with our lesson.

_____________________________________

(SKIP TO END OF CLASS)

"Hey, wanna hang out?" Joongki asked.

"You're talking to me?" I asked.

"Obviously, haha. So do you want?" he asked again.

"Sure, why not. Haha, meet you at the usual at 3:00PM." I said.

He nodded and went to our separate ways. EXO has schedule to do, so they went out from school right after the bell rings. Well, life of a typical idol. They must be tired going to school while working. I hope they have enough rest. I went in my car and drove home. I went to the washroom straight away and wash up. I went to my walk in closet and wore my clothes.

I applied some light make up and drove to the usual place. Joongki was already waiting for me. He's always early. By the way he looks good today.

"So, where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Hmm, lets go to our favourite restaurant!" he replied.

"Oh, okay sure. Lets go!" I said.

We went back to our car and drove to our favourite restaurant. Ever since I fought with him, I haven't go to that restaurant. We went in and sat at the table. We ordered our food and waited for the food to come quietly. Its kinda awkward to talk to him. Once the food arrive, we ate without speaking any word. We finished our food and went out from the restaurant.

"Lets go to the mall. Shall we?" Joongki asked.

"Yeah, lets go!" I replied.

We drove to Nexus Mall, and walked around. I didn't feel like buying anything. My mind is wandering at what Jihoon is doing right now. I miss him even though I hate him. 

JOONGKI POV:

What is she thinking about? Normally she will go haywire when she sees clothes. Is she thinking about that bastard? I hope not. Its kinda awkward here. Should I start some conversations? Hmm... maybe not now. For now, I shall just let her have her own peace. Let her do all the thoughts before I talk to her.

"Woohee, can we go to the Namsan Tower?" I asked.

"W-what? O-oh okay." she replied.

I could see from her eyes, she doesn't want to remember what happen in the past anymore. It saddens me. I have always thought about our moments together. Our pictures, I always look at it every single day. I miss you Woohee. 

We went to our cars and drove to Namsan Tower. It was already dark. *Perfect* We were quiet as we were walking, I gathered all my strength and start up a conversation.

"So, how's life?" I asked.

"Fine. EXO has made my life good." she replied.

"Uhm, Woohee..." I said.

"Yes?"she asked.

"About last time-"

"Don't you ever think of bringing that up." she said.

"I'll explain from A-Z. Please, listen." I pleaded.

She nodded and I continued where I stopped.

"About last time, it all happens when we were going to recess. Jieun called me and threatened me that if I don't date her, you will get hurt. They will hurt you severely. Even to the extent of you. I cared for your safety, that's why I did that. Woohee, I have always love you. I'm sorry for hurting you. In fact, on your birthday, I wanted to give you these things. I couldn't even have the chance to express my love for you. Woohee, I love you." I said.

"So, all these while its just fake? You never loved her? Babo, if you had loved me, you wouldn't care about the threat and protect me. I'm sorry, I can't love you. My heart belongs to Jihoon. The present? I will cherish it. Thank you. I used to love you last time. Thanks for all the memories, you had give me. I don't think I can love anybody else except him. I'm sorry Joongki." she said.

"Give me a chance. Please." I said.

"If fate allows us to do so. Goodbye. its been a fun day today." she said.

She walked away leaving me behind. Why him? And not him? He cheated on you. Why can't you accpet me like you accept him? No freaking way, Im going to give up on you. You'll be mine no matter what.

END OF POV:

Gosh, Joongki could have just protect me instead. I would have love only you. But, Jihoon overpowered you. The hurt that Jihoon gave me impact me a thousand more than Joongki. This is because I love Jihoon more than I have loved Joongki. I can't accept you Joongki. My love for Jihoon is way too strong for you to break it. I hope we can just stay as friends. I did loved you last time, but not now. I'm sorry Joongki.

I drove home and saw Joongki sleeping on the couch. I kissed his forehead and went to my room. I wash up and got ready to sleep.

*I still love you, Jihoon* 

Soon, I fell asleep.

__________________________________

NEXT DAY:

Its a new day. I woke up from my bed and did my daily routine. I wore my clothes and went out from the house.

I drove to school and saw Jihoon's car beside mine. He is sure early today. I went in the school and people were giving me a disgusted look. I wondered and got shocked when I saw a banner about my relationship with Jihoon.

Ulzzang/ Queenka Lee Woohee cheated on Ulzzang/Kingka Choi Jihoon. She was seen with Song Joongki yesterday. She also ditched Jihoon to hang out with EXO. Not to forget Woohee and Jihoon has officially broke up 3 days ago. Serve you right Woohee.

What the !? Who the wrote this? I quickly took down the banner and threw it away. But too bad, everyone know already. All of them literally cursed me and push me. Taewoong came to me and protect me from getting pushed. He brought me to the garden where all the usuals sitting there. Rian hugged me tightly. I cried loudly. I never cheat on Jihoon. I love him. I would never want to leave him for another guy. I would never ditch Jihoon for EXO. I may like EXO but Jihoon is my priority. They don't even know what the hell happen and they are just splitting the wrong facts out. 

"I'm not in the wrong! Why am I the one getting it! I will never cheat on him!" I shouted.

"Its okay sweetie, we believe you. I'll never believe those rumors." Seyong oppa said.

"We know that both of you guys did not cheat on each other." Young Gi unnie said.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing... I was talking to myself just now." she replied.

I nodded and lean my head on Seyong oppa. Why am the only one getting blame? This isn't fair. I let go from Seyong oppa's embace and walked away. i wasn't even in the mood to smile or do anything. I didn't care about my appearance and just walked along the hallway. Poeple were throwing eggs to me. That made me more hurt. AM I THE WRONG ONE!? EXO quickly came to me and protect me from  getting hit by the eggs. Which means, they are the one getting the hit. Jongin oppa brought me to their room and gave me a clothing.

"Gomawo. Sorry oppas. Your reputation will decrease because of me." I said.

"Our entertainment knows about you and they have wrote a handwritten note that you're our close friend. Our reputation is still constant. No one can say anything when it comes to you because you're acknowlegde by our boss." Jongin oppa said.

I smiled and we did a group hug.

JIHOON POV;

What the !? Since when she cheated on me?! Everyone was like asking me whether I'm okay because of the break up. And they are hurting Woohee. No one dares to lay a finger on my girl. Where are you Woohee? I need you right now. Then, I saw her coming out from a room. I quickly ran to her. She glared at me and walked away. I chased after her. I grabbed her wrist and hugged her tightly. She fidgeted but she couldn't break the hug. She cried while being in my arms. 

"Get your hands off me. Don't you ever talk to me. We're over remember?" she said.

People starts to whisper with a disgusted look plastered on their faces. she wiped her tears and began talking.

"To all of you who don't even know anything, I suggest you guys to shut up. Its my problem with Jihoon. Why care so much? You guys don't even know the story. Don't jump on conclusions just because someone writes about it. There isn't even evidence of me cheating on Jihoon. So shut up. I'M DAMN SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS JUDGING ME. Come on! I'm still a goddamn human being. I make mistakes too. So, stop judging me!" she shouted.

After she shouted, everyone got shocked and looked down. She ran away while crying. My temper was high and I glared at each one of them that judged her. I hate it when people make her cry. Her tears are my weakness. Like literally. I will break down if I see her tears. I'm going to fix everything and end this for her sake. Woohee, I'll protect you. 

END OF POV;

____________________________________

hello! I'm back. Sorry for the wait. I hope you guys wil love it!