Last Night MPOV

Lies

The music was loud and I was the only one in the room. David had given me this studio space to practice for all my solo routines. I was working on my routine for the auditions and so far it's coming along well but I'm a little sidetracked. I keep thinking about last night and that boy I danced with. I stopped dancing and sat in the middle of the  floor, I closed my eyes and started to daydream of last night.

I was sure last night would be a bust but it turned out to be amazing. We had been in the club for a while celebrating on being the ten dancers picked. I was having an okay time but I was still a little uncomfortable that is until I was lightly tapped on the shoulder. When I turned around to see who it was a seen a man with a wide grin on his face; he had dark brown hair that covered his forehead and a little bit of his eyes. Wait, this was one of the boys I seen earlier walking into Dot's, only without sunglasses. He introduced himself as Daesung and grabbed my hand pulling me with him.

I wasn't sure where we were headed or why I was going with him but I felt a sense of trust in him. As we were weaving through people a face appeared that stopped us.

"Aw hyung" the boy said pouting. I soon realized he too was from Dot's, he looked young though because of his baby face features.

The baby faced boy turned back and headed in the same direction we were going. We walked up to the stairs of the V.I.P section as Daesung stood in front of me. A moment later he tugged on my hand and I moved forward. I soon faced all of the boys from Dot's, I waved and they all looked at me with opened mouths, it must of been my dress. I looked down and then back up  again only seeing one boy left sitting down.

I sat beside him and we both were quiet, probably because we were both nervous. I took a quick glance at him, he had a mohawk and he was kind of tan. He wore sunglasses but I could tell he was good looking. He asked me if I wanted to dance and of course I said yes, so we went out onto the dance floor.

There were tons of people dancing and we were moving through them pretty fast so I grabbed his hand. I shouldn't of done so because this hot tingle shot up my arm. Suddenly we stopped and found a good spot.

I put my head down looking at the heels I wore as he took my other hand in his. The hot tingle became a fiery burst of electricity when we were fully touched and my heart started thumping loud. We moved just a bit but my legs felt like they were going to melt, gosh I was way too nervous.

"Let the music take you over" he said to me. I did exactly that, I took a deep breath and let the beat take me away. I guess he was a little nervous by this sudden movement....

"Amaya, Amaya are you in there?" someone asked walking in the room. I didn't open my eyes just yet but my daydream had vanished. They stopped the music and I knew right then it was Tyler who had came in, I quickly opened my eyes.

"Doesn't look like you're practicing to me" he said.

"I was, just taking a break that's all" I said clearing my throat.

"Taking a break, with your eyes closed? or were you just thinking about something or should I say some one?" he questioned.

"Uh, Tyler what is it that you want?" I asked a little embarrassed.

"Oh, just a little thank you, that's all" he said grinning.

"For?"

"Hmm let's see, for taking you to your very first club where you had a fun time" he said.

"What makes you think I had fun?" I asked trying to sound nonchalant.

"Well let's think...maybe it was that guy you danced with all night and maybe that same guy you kept smiling and blushing about on the way home who made me think you had a fun time"

"Tyler!" I said swatting at his leg. "I was not blushing in the car"

"Yes you were, now what do I get?"

"Thank you Tyler for taking me to the club and throwing a great party where I may have had fun dancing with a guy" I said. We both laughed and Tyler helped me up off the floor.

"Face it you were in heaven last night" Tyler said walking over to the laptop that was sitting in the chair.

"Maybe, but I did have a good time" I admitted.

"So how's the dance coming along?" he asked changing the subject.

"Good,and you?" I asked standing next to him.

"Well it's going, but what song are you dancing to?" he asked. I grabbed the laptop and and hit the keys frantically.

"Wedding Dress" I replied showing him the video for the song.

"Taeyang? How do you even know what he's saying?" he asked puzzled.

"Yes Taeyang, this is one of my favorite songs by him and I would know a little bit I am half Korean aren't I" I said.

"Oh yeah sometimes I forget, hey have you ever been to Korea?" he asked getting excited.

"Um, no I haven't" I said.

"That would be so cool though if we could go!" he said.

"Yeah it would be cool to go back home" I mumbled.

"Home?" he asked, man Tyler's hearing is great.

"You wanna see what I have so far?" I asked quickly before he could collect his thoughts.

"Sure!"

I got up and he replayed the song. I went over my routine and when I was done Tyler applauded me.

"Wow that was great, you need to come and help me" Tyler said smiling. He looked at the laptop and scrunched his face a little.

"Thanks, what's wrong?" I walked over to him as he pointed at the screen.

"This Taeyang guy looks like the guy you were dancing with last night" he said looking up at me.

"Hey it does, but I doubt it, I mean a guy like him dancing with a girl like me, not a chance in the world" I said shaking my head. But he did look like Taeyang, I mean exactly like him. Same hair cut and face features if only the guy at the club took his glasses off.

"You looked pretty hot last night, I don't know?" he said.

"Whatever, come on let me see what you have so far" I said shoving him aside.

Tyler started to dance,his routine was good too but I could hardly pay attention.

I was too busy daydreaming about last night.