Scary VIP's or Nerves MPOV

Lies

 

I could hear the screams of the fans from outside of the building waiting to see the performance of Big Bang. Today is the day of their comeback and the fans are going wild from what I could see and hear out the window.

“Isn’t it a wonderful sound” Seungri exclaimed spinning in his chair.

“No it’s a scary sound, it’s like they’re ready to climb up the windows and burst through the doors” I said looking at the fans as they waved they’re signs around.

“That’s what makes it wonderful” he said laughing at my expression.

“If they’re this excited and they haven’t seen you perform yet then image how they’ll be when you guys hit the stage” Kori said.

I nodded in agreement imagining the sight of what that would be. I could picture it, loud screaming girls ready to pass out at the sight of the boys. Ugh, how would I survive?

“They’ll be really excited; we might just let a few of them on stage!” Seungri said smiling at the thought.

Kori and I looked at each other taking his words seriously while the rest of the dancers laughed at us.

Daesung started running around while waving his hand around.

“OMO ITS BIG BANG AHHH!” he screeched.

TOP and Jiyong joined in too running up to Seungri.

“SEUNGRI OPPA YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!!” they cheered in high pitched voices tugging on Seungri’s shirt and ruffling his hair.

Kori and I looked at the scene in horror; it won’t possibly be like that.

“We’re just kidding although the things they scream might be true” Seungri laughed.

“Yeah guys don’t worry so much it’ll be fine” Jiyong said nodding to us.

YoungBae came over and put his arms around me and Kori and laughed.

“Don’t worry you’ll come to love the VIP’s they’re not as scary and crazy as you think, they’re the best!” he said making us relax some.

I nodded leaving the dressing room wanting some time to think to myself about the upcoming events.

I walked down the stairs looking out of the big glass windows looking at the fans. They were all smiles and cheering ready to come in. They’ve been out there for about two hours and still they’re carrying the energy that they were when they first got here. They were like thousands of Seungri’s and Kori’s.

I continued my walk to wherever trying to forget about the thousands of screaming fans. Honestly they were making me nervous about going on stage. Even though I wouldn’t be a main focus of the show I still had to go out in front of all of them. I don’t know how the boys do this kind of stuff.

I found myself outside of the building right in front of the screaming fans; so much for getting away from them. I walked over sitting on a bench that was close to the door not wanting to walk anymore.

I closed my eyes trying to calm myself and get use to all the cheering when I heard someone call me. After I heard my name there were loud screams and the VIP’s were looking up screaming.

“DONG YOUNGBAE DONG YOUNG BAE SARANGHAE!!!” they sang.

I got off the bench and looked up in the same direction they were looking. YoungBae’s head was slightly out one of the upstairs windows. He waved back to the fans when he spotted me.

“Amaya come up here we’re going to practice one more time then we start” he called.

I nodded up to him and the VIP’s went crazy at the news of being able to go in soon.

I left and went back to the dressing room ready to practice again.

“Good job okay everyone into the dressing room to get change” Jiyong told us.

We left and got dressed my heart beating faster and faster as I looked out the window seeing the fans enter the building.

All the dancers waited in the hallway and I was mentally freaking out. I was about to go and dance when needed in front of thousands. Sure I danced in front of people before but never so many.

The boys came out into the hallway and Jiyong gave us a pep talk but my nerves were still out of control. I guess they could see that because as they passed me to go on stage they patted my back.

YoungBae stopped and grabbed my hands.

“Stop being so nervous you’re making me scared. Don’t worry you’ll do great” he said with a smile as he left to go on stage.

I took a deep breath…ugh nerves!

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone I’m back and slightly recovered from my writers block so if this chapter seems a little off it’s because I’m not all the way fixed yet haha. I finally got to the comeback, it took me forever to get up to this point ;oh lazy me. I have a feeling tomorrow I’ll be all better. But thanks for reading and subscribing and also waiting for me to write again! You guys are the best :D