Wasting Time MPOV

Lies

 

We got back to the dorm and went into his room. We sat on the bed as he pulled out a laptop.

“You’ve heard some of our songs, right?” he asked.

“Hmm…maybe like one” I shrugged.

“Good, well I’ll show you some more” he said hitting the keys of the laptop.

He pulled up some videos and told me to pick from the choices, wow there were a lot. I clicked on the video that was titled “Number 1”.

“Ah, good choice, this is one of our songs that’s in English” he said smiling as the video started.

I watched and smiled as I seen all the members in the club atmosphere. They were really good and the video kind of reminded me of when we were at Rocsi’s. My smile turned into a pout when I seen Taeyang’s bit. The girl in the video was all over him, I sure wish I was her, gahh~ what am I saying. I guess he seen my pout because he chuckled.

“Don’t worry you’ll be the only girl I dance with” he said with a smile.

“Like that?” I asked as I tilted my head at the screen.

“If you want” he said getting up from the bed.”I’m going to get us something to drink” he said walking out of his room.

After the video was done I played the next and after that I played one that was titled “Lies”. I think I’ve heard this one before, I looked around the room and Taeyang was still gone. The song started and as soon as it hit the chorus I started to sing it. Before I knew it I was on top of the bed bouncing around.

“I’m so sorry but I love you it was all lies” I sang loudly, forgetting that anyone was around.

I bounced on the bed and sung some more when someone grabbed me off.

“Ahhh” I screamed as I was lifted off the bed. I looked at Taeyang as he spined me around placing me back on the bed. I sat there with pure surprise on my face.

“I thought you said you only knew like one of our songs” he said.

“Yeah well that’s the one” I said trying to recover from the quick spin.

“You must really like it, I heard you all the way in the kitchen” he laughed as he turned the music off.

“So anyway, where’s everyone at?” I asked.

“Away”

“What do you mean?”

“They’re on their solo dates, well just solo time for the hyungs that picked boys” he said.

“Solo dates, so we are going on one too?” I asked.

“Yeah, that’s right” he said.

“So this is it?” I said looking around.

“Oh no…we have to wait until later…just wasting time for right now” he said.

He shut down his laptop and led me down stairs into a room full of gym equipment.

“What are we doing here?” I asked.

“Working out, you need to build your upper body strength for the monkey bars” he teased as he walked over to one of the machines.

After five minutes of doing pull ups, I was worn out.

“Can I stop now, I’m tired’ I complained.

He gave no answer, he was too busy making his pull ups perfect. When he was done he got down and got some water, I followed.

“When will it be time to go?” I asked.

“We’ll leave as soon as night hits” he said taking a drink.

I sighed and went over to the treadmill, it was 12 noon and I just wish that night would fall already. I was curious about where he was going to take me, or why we had to go at night. I sighed again, who knew wasting time would take so long.

 

A/N: Another pointless chapter only created to fill up space. So where do you think they are going? I bet you’ll never guess!  Thanks for hanging in there with me with these last couple of chapters, I know you’re waiting for Amaya to spill her guts:0 but it will come, just working up to it.

Going to my Dad’s house for the week, so I don’t know if I’ll be able to update over the weekend. Also my dad wanted me to shout him out, so here it goes…HEY DAD, WHAT'S SUP^^….lol:)

Yeah so thanks you guys for reading and subscribing, I’ll update soon!