Operation Separate Failed MPOV

Lies

 

Everyone arrived in the practice room and we immediately got to work. But today unlike any other practice we’ve had was different. We didn’t go over the dances for the new album instead we learned the members dances. This meant learning dances from each of the members solo songs.

We didn’t learn all of them only the dances to GD’s Heartbreaker and Taeyang’s Only Look at Me. It was a lot of work especially starting out with Heartbreaker.

Jiyong stood in front of us teaching us each step. Kori was just about ready to give up and I was on the verge too, we’ve done this dance at least four times already.

“Good job…okay YoungBae your turn” Jiyong said switching spots with YoungBae.

Kori nudged me and smiled as I rolled my eyes. I’m not interested in YoungBae today I’m trying to avoid him.

Soon I found that it was very hard to avoid him when I had to look at him to learn the steps. Especially when I tried not to look at him and missed the step causing him to come over and help me 101.

I don’t know what my deal is, usually I’m able to pick this stuff up quick, it’s this stupid plan I have going on. Maybe I should just forget about the plan it’s affecting my dancing. No I can’t give up, I’m determined to stay separated and avoid YoungBae.

It was only getting harder when I got confused on one part of the dance. I tried not to let it show, but of course YoungBae seen me and came to the rescue.

He came behind me putting his arms over mine as he guided me through. Then he went in front of me showing me again. I froze from his movements he was so close I felt like grabbing him closer…stop! Remember you’re trying to get rid of these feelings for him.

“Got it?” he asked and I nodded not looking at him.

I sighed as he walked back to the front of the room. This bad feeling hit the bottom of my stomach; guilt.

Practice ended and YoungBae came over to me.

“Hey wanna hang out today?” he asked.

I bit my bottom lip. “Um well I’m supposed to check what Tyler’s doing so that we can…hang out” I said looking at the wood floor.

Hearing the sound of his name Tyler walked over to us.

“Someone called” he said greeting us happily.

“Um yeah…what are you doing today?” I asked hopping it would be something I could join in.

“I’m hanging with Min Ki today, why wanna come?” he asked.

Ugh well that’s something I can’t join.

“Err no I’ll pass…you like her don’t you? She’s half your age you know”

“Maybe I do and not nearly half my age I’m 20 she’s 18 not so big of an ” he said thinking it over.

“Well don’t do anything bad to her” I said poking his chest with my finger, after she could be my sister.

Tyler laughed and left us and I faced YoungBae.

“Guess I’m all yours” I sighed. “So where are we going?”

“To swing like I promised we would the other day” he smiled.

My face lit up but I looked down quickly hiding the happiness from him. He almost reached for my hand but I walked out before he could do so.

Just because we were hanging out doesn’t mean I have to be completely around him or act like we normally do. We walked side by side my hands crossed in front of me. I looked down the whole walk to the park and I heard him blow air in and out a couple of times.

“Are you feeling well?” he asked.

“Yes never better”

We got to the swings and I ran over to one plopping down on the seat.

“Do you want me to push you?” he asked coming over to my swing.

“No, I’m fine” I said even though I wanted him to push me.

He went back over to his swing and sat as I moved my dangling feet around.

The guilt crept back in my stomach making things more awkward then they already were. I keep wondering why this feeling keeps coming to me. Is it because I’m wrong for trying to go through with this plan. I thought for a moment and found my answer; yes I’m dead wrong for doing this.

I can’t believe I’m letting myself try and hide my feelings and even worse trying to forget them. Who am I kidding there’s no way in the whole entire world I can try to forget my affection for YoungBae. It’s just too hard and really unreasonable for me to do so.

I looked at YoungBae who was looking into space and chuckled softly. He’s so cute how can I try and avoid that.

He looked at me and frowned a bit.

“Are you sure you’re feeling well?” he asked.

“Yeah I’m fine, why?”

“Because you’re acting strange one minute you’re frowning and the next you’re smiling”

I got up from my swing and went over to him sitting on his lap.

“Please forgive me for acting so stupid today I won’t ever do it again” I said laying my head on his chest.

It felt good to be close to him again.

He laughed swinging us slowly back and forth.

“So are you ready for the comeback stage on Saturday?” he asked me.

“Saturday that’s only two days away I completely forgot and yeah I’m ready are you?” I asked.

“Yes I’ve been waiting for forever, only two more practices to go, of course they’ll be many more after but I can’t wait to be on stage again.”

I nodded in agreement when I remembered I still hadn’t thanked him.

“I forgot to tell you but thank you for taking care of me when I was sick” I said looking up at him.

“Anytime I had fun…but for a minute I thought you were still sick today”

“Yes I was being very strange trying to avoid you…” opps why did I let that out of my mouth.

“Avoid me well why would you do that, is it because you like me?” he asked with a huge grin on his face.

“Ugh YoungBae, just swing” I said laying my head back on his chest.

Operation Separate has failed.

 

A/N: Hello, so did you like it? Amaya came to her senses and stopped her ridiculous plan of avoiding Taeyang and the comeback is getting close! I was originally supposed to put this up yesterday but I had doctor appointments…got a needle ow x( but I’m okay now. Thanks for reading/subscribing^^ you guys are the best!