Hang Time MPOV

Lies

 

(1 week later)

It’s been a week since the comebacks kicked off and everything’s so busy. Show after show stage after stage everything’s going pretty fast. I don’t even get nervous anymore in fact I don’t know why I was nervous to began with the VIP’s are an amazing crowd to perform in front of, they give out so much energy. All the dancers did well and the boys were wonderful, I can see why they’re so popular.

But I feel bad for the boys they’ve been working so hard and they look exhausted. I’ve barely had time to hang out with YoungBae because of the crazy schedule they’re on. Right now they’re doing an interview or something.

“Amaya where are you?” Tyler called.

“In here” I said sticking my hand out the door so that he could find me.

He walked in the practice room and leaned against the mirror.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Dancing what else” I smiled.

“You should save your energy, when GD gets back we might practice despite the fact that he’s tired”

“You’re right I’ll save my energy because if we happen to go over Heartbreaker I might just die” I sighed thinking back to the first time we learned the dance.

Tyler laughed and grabbed my hand and we left the building.

“I’m hungry, let’s go eat” he said pulling me with him.

We walked up to a street which held three restaurants; Tyler decided to go in the one with the blue sign.

We went in and were seated until the waitress came over to take our orders.

“Anneyonghaseyo have you decided on what you would like to eat?” the waitress asked smiling brightly.

I noticed that she was speaking more directly to Tyler forgetting that I was even there. She kept flipping her hair and talking in a cute voice. Finally we gave in our orders and she left our table winking at Tyler.

“Well wasn’t she just head over heels for you” I said.

“Who me?” he asked pointing at himself.

“Yes you, that waitress was totally flirting with you, she likes you” I said.

“Hmm well of course she likes me” he said rolling his eyes.

“Oh and why are you so sure?”

“Because I’m Tyler, no woman could resist all of this” he said pointing to his face.

I erupted into laughter and heads from the table in front of us turned to look.

“Sure Ty” I said patting his head.

The waitress came back and served us our food. She stood there and stared at Tyler.

“Anything else I can get you?” she asked sweetly.

“No thank you” Tyler said his eyes captivated by his food.

She stood there as if she was waiting for him to change his answer. She flipped her hair once more hoping Tyler would look at her.

“Umm excuse me, I don’t mean to be rude but my friend here is already taken” I said giving her a sweet smile.

Tyler who was stuffing his face stopped and looked at me as the waitress left the table with a pout.

“Taken by whom?” Tyler asked.

“Don’t act like you don’t who you’re taken by”

“I’m not acting I really don’t know” he said trying to think about it.

I rolled my eyes because at that moment I knew he knew who I was talking about.

“Tyler you know who I’m talking about” I said.

“Well what’s her name?” he asked.

“You know her name”

“Remind me I’m forgetting” he smiled.

“You know her name, you’re doing this on purpose” I whined.

“Say it” he smirked.

“Ugh fine…Min Ki” I said face palming myself.

“Oh Min Ki, we’re not together and was that so hard to say?”

“Yes it was and what do you mean?” I asked looking between my fingers.

“I mean we’re not together” he said going back to eating.

“Why not?” I asked curiously going back to eating as well.

“Because right now we’re just really good friends nothing more”

“Mmhmm well I hope really good friends doesn’t mean she’s replacing me your best friend” I said.

“Maybe” he shrugged.

I poked his arm with one of the chopsticks that sat on the table.

“Ouch” he whined rubbing his arm.

“Seriously Tyler, Min Ki better not be my replacement” I said giving him the serious face.

“Well then Taeyang better not be mine” he said.

“Never” I said shaking my head.

“Hmm well I think he is” Tyler said putting his fork down.

“How could you say that” my face turning in to shock.

It was Tyler’s turn to burst into laughter and it was probably because of the way my face was at the moment.

“I’m just kidding but seriously you two spend almost every day with each other and we barely hangout” he said letting his laughter die down a bit.

“Well that’s because you’re either with GD, Daesung or Min Ki majority of the time” I protested.

“Well what about the others you hang out with them?” he asked as I shrugged.

“It’s kind of hard too since Kori and Seungri are always together doing something cute and when you’re not with Daesung he’s with TOP, Max and Daniel out on a bromance” I explained.” That’s why I’m always with Taeyang not that I mind one bit.”

“Yeah we should do something about this” he said. And no worry there’s no replacement for you” he smiled.

“Good and what do you suggest?” I asked.

“How about we all go somewhere and have a celebration party for the comeback and stuff” he said.

“Yeah somewhere where that we could all hang out, relax and have fun but where?” I said scratching my chin.

“How about a beach?” he asked.

“That’s a great idea!”

“Cool I’ll talk to GD later on and see what he thinks about it” he said.

“I’m pretty sure he’ll agree they need some relaxation after all the hard work they’ve put in” I said nodding.

 

A/N: Okay I’m officially cured yay!!!! How did you like this chapter??? Hmm they’re planning to go to the beach now let’s see if you guys have good memories and see if the beach is a good place to go…well that’s all I’ll say but I’ll end with this after the next update the drama will soon return :D Thanks for reading and subscribing .wahh.(lost a subscriber) but thanks everyone until next time…good day!