Almost like a Holiday and Fireworks MPOV

Lies

 

After listening to music, going to the gym, going to the market, relaxing and then going back to the market, we managed to waste every single minute of daylight there was. Don't get me wrong I had fun running all those errands with Taeyang but I was just too busy worrying about the solo date. Solo date, I shouldn't call it that since it's just planned as a welcome I guess, it's more like solo time but either way I'd be with him alone. Since I've been here I like him more and more but I don't know if he feels the same.

We walked into the YG lobby and Taeyang took the two bags I held in my hand.

"I heard Seungri picked you out a nice outfit" he said looking at me.

"Yeah, he did" I said nodding my head.

"Well I think you should wear it for tonight" he said.

I looked out of one of the lobby windows and seen that the sun was setting.

"It's almost night" I said getting excited.

"Yeah, so get ready" he said laughing.

We went to part ways when I remembered about the clothes.

"Oh wait, thanks for the buying me the..."

"Don't thank me yet" he said smiling as he cut me off.

I went up to my dorm and found Kori on the couch fast asleep. I went over to the couch and jumped on her as she instantly woke up.

"Hey, what are you doing? I was sleeping" she groaned.

"Well call that payback for this morning" I laughed.

She growled and picked up one of the couch pillows threatening to throw it at me but I ran too fast.

She must have been worn out, leave it to Seungri to get all the energy out of her.

I took a quicker than quick shower and ran in my room, I was so excited, I think this is the first time I actually am dressing myself quickly. I slipped the dress on and fixed my hair, walking out of my room ready to go.

As soon as I got in the living room I faced Kori with a pillow in her hand. She looked as if she was going to throw some heavy hits with the pillow.

"Ugh, you're lucky you look so pretty" she said putting the pillow down to her sides.

"Do I?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah, where are you going?" she asked.

"Solo time with Taeyang" I said.

"Ohhh~ well have fun, but not too much fun" she said smiling as I left to go back down to the lobby.

TYPOV

I was back in the lobby before her ready to go, a couple minutes later and she was right next to me. Wow, she looked amazing; I have to remember to thank Seungri for picking out her dress.

“Wow you look…” I trailed off trying to find the right word.

“Giwoyo” she said smiling.

“Better than giwoyo you look amazing” I said as she did a full twirl. I laughed and grabbed her hand.

“Come on let’s go” I said as we left the lobby.

“So where are we going?” she asked excitement filling her eyes as we got in the van.

“You’ll see” I said as the van began to move.

“Can you give me a hint?” she asked.

“Water” I answered.

“Water, what about it?”

“Water is the hint now no more questions” I said.

She put her head down on my shoulder. Why did she have to make these kinds of gestures towards me? Can’t she see that she makes me nervous when she does this stuff? Well YoungBae probably not, I mean she probably doesn’t even like me in the way I like her.

The van came to a halt and we both got out. She looked at me with curiosity in her eyes as we walked forward and down some steps to an opening.

The sun was still setting as we walked up to the bridge and stopped. We waited in the middle of the bridge and Amaya’s eyes darted up to the lanterns. There were lanterns all over the place but they were unlit… well for now.

“Where are we?” she asked.

“The Cheonggye stream” I answered looking down at the stream’s water.

“In the middle of Seoul?” she asked.

“Yeah, crazy right”

“Yeah but what are we doing here?”

“Just wait till the sun goes all the way down, you’ll see” I said giving her a smile.

“So when do we start practicing for the groups comeback?” she asked trying to waste time.

“In a week or so, Jiyong still has to write two more songs then TOP has to write his rap, and then we record”

“That’s a lot ….” She stopped talking when she seen the lights go on. She stood there in awe as the lanterns above our heads began to light up. It was fully dark and the lanterns shinned in the colors of a rainbow. I smiled as I seen her squeal in excitement.

“Wah~ it so beautiful” she squealed still looking at the lighted bridge around us.

“Take a look at the stream” I told her as she turned around.

“Is this what you meant by water, it amazing”. Her eyes widened and she looked like a cute little girl.

“Yeah you wanna go down there?” I asked knowing that she would say yes. She bounced up and down and nodded yes as she took my hand in hers.

We went down to the stream as the lights bounced off the walls. She ran me over to the small steps that released into the water and sat.

“It’s wonderful oppa…is it okay that I call you oppa?” she asked a little embarrassed by her quick words.

“Yeah it’s okay” I smiled.

We sat there quietly as she stared at the water, the shade of the pink light above us reflected on her face, making her glow. Gosh she was beautiful. She placed her head on my shoulder, just as she did in the van.

“What happened here?” she asked breaking the silence.

“The lantern festival took place a week ago before you guys came here, but they still keep the lanterns up for about another week or so.” I explained”

“So what’s your reasoning?”

“For?”I asked not understanding what she meant.

“For bringing me here to all of the lanterns?”

“Oh, well when we were at Han River and you told me about your dad taking you to a river similar to the Han and watching fireworks on a holiday so it got me thinking about this place.”

“But why? I mean that was just a memory I had long ago” she asked looking at me.

“Because you seemed to miss that memory a lot and I wanted to make you happy” I said as she frowned a little and sighed.

“I know it’s not real fireworks but the colorful lights are right, they just don’t burst into a million fiery pieces and it’s not a holiday but it’s…”

“Almost like one, we could make it our holiday tonight” she sniffled. Was she crying? I couldn’t tell her head was still on my shoulder.

“Yeah we could, like an unofficial one” I said smiling at the thought.

She got up from the steps and ran over to the separated stones in the stream while rubbing her eyes. Was she crying? I asked myself as I ran after her.

She took small leaps over the stones until she was in the middle of the stream, I followed standing on my own stone just one tiny space away  from hers. There was a light blue lantern above us and I seen the tear streak on her cheek. I leaned over and wiped it away with my thumb she stood there surprised.

 “You’re the best!” she said giving me a hug as my nerves jumped out of my skin.

We walked around some more when I looked at my watch.

“It’s getting late, we should head back now”

“Awww, I don’t wanna go I love it here!” she said spinning around.

“I know neither do I but we have to” I said watching as she twirled.

“Okay”

 She pouted as she took one last look at the lights. We left and got back to the lobby. We took the elevator up but didn’t stop on our floor.

MPOV

We got in the elevator but we didn’t stop on the floor where our dorms were. Before I could ask where we were going he put his finger of his lip shaking his head. No more questions, I got it. We stopped on the 7th floor. We walked out of the elevator and into the hall. We turned the corners until we got to a medium sized window.

Taeyang opened the window and went out stepping onto a balcony. He gave me his hand to help me through safely, and then we went up some stairs. There was a door at the top of the steps with a warning sign on it. Before I could say anything he put his finger back over his lips and opened the door. I was dazzled at the sight of what the doors held.

Through the door was a small garden that was lit a little with white lanterns. There were dozens of different white flowers everywhere and two tatami mats that sat in the middle of the garden under the main lanterns.  He sat me down on one of the mats and walked over to the flowers.

“What flower is your favorite?” he asked.

“Lilies” I responded.

He bent over and picked something up when he turned and came back to the center he held a white Lily in his hand. He sat and put the flower behind my ear.

“Perfect” he said.

“Are we supposed to be up here, the warning sign?” I asked a little worried.

“You read and speak Korean really good, you know that” he said laughing.

“I know I’m half” I said.

“Really?” he asked. “Well don’t worry about the sign it’s to keep from going in”

“Exactly so why are we in here, whose garden is this anyway?” I asked.

“Because I’m allowed, it’s YG’s wife” he said nodding his head.

“So how did you come upon this place?”

“When I was a trainee I’d come up here and think about how it’d be when we got big time, it wasn’t a garden back then but YG’s wife caught me up here one day. She told me that she would be turning this place into a garden and I couldn’t stay but if I agreed to help she would let me come back” he said.

“Well you and her did a good job, this place is nice” I said.

“Thanks, but did you have fun today?” he asked.

“Yes of course, it was so wonderful Tae…you know you never introduced yourself to me formally” I said all of a sudden.

“Huh” he said.

“Tell me your name” I said looking at him.

“Taeyang” he said.

“No your real name”

“What makes you think that Taeyang is not my real name?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I heard the others call you different” I smiled.

“Hmm… Young…”

“Properly” I said. He stood up and cleared his throat as he took my hand to help me up.

“I’m Dong YoungBae” he said.

“Well nice to meet you YoungBae oppa” I said smiling. He laughed and led me out of the garden. We got back in front of my dorm within no time.

“So I guess this is goodnight” he said as we stood outside my dorm.

“Yeah I guess” I said.

He shuffled his feet when I made a sudden movement.

I kissed him on his cheek and his cheeks burned red as well as mine.

“Thanks for the clothes, and tonight, I had fun, goodnight oppa” I said opening the door and going in.

“Night” he said as I closed the door.

I went in the kitchen and placed the Lily he gave me in a glass and went off to bed. That was defiantly a solo date!

 

A/N: Hey guys, so here it is, the solo date! Ahhh it took me long enough to write it:) Was it what you guys were expecting? Taeyang and Amaya are sooo cute…that date was sooo cute^^ Did you think that they were gonna kiss? Haha just a kiss on the cheek will do for now but that lip locker will be coming up in future chapters *promise*

And has anybody heard any news on Daesung because I did but I refuse to believe it, so please tell me if you have:( keep the smiling angel in your prayers!

So off of the bad news, I hope you guys liked Taeyang and Amaya’s cute gestures towards each other. Thanks for reading and subscribing as always, you guys rock! And make me so happy when the views go up:) you guys really care:’) hehe so I’ll go now or else I’ll keep getting sappy and cheesy , until next time seeya!

Kamshamida<3

P.S: here’s where the two love birds went, this is how it looks in the day time:) oh and doesn’t the walking stones look similar to the ones in the Haru Haru MV? I think so!

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j457/leahtaeyang/4607517237_2d1c516a31_b-1.jpg

And now at night, couldn’t really find too many good pics of when the lanterns were lighted so here’s what I have!

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j457/leahtaeyang/4607517385_ab40871ed7_b-1.jpg

Oh yeah and P.S.S just in case you don’t know what a tatami mat is it’s a Japanese flat mat, I only say this because I had no clue what it was haha! Kay goodbye everyone!