Her Decision DSPOV

Lies

 

A/N: The POV of Daesungie!

 

I walked out of Amaya’s apartment and outside to the open side walk. I took a deep sigh after I made my first step down the pavement, I bet the hyungs and the dancers are still at the studio.

I walked slowly to get back there thinking about the event that took place just a moment ago. I finally made it back to the dance studio and when I walked in the rest of our new dancers were leaving with happy smiles on their faces.

“See you on Wednesday Daesung” they said to me while leaving out.

I walked fully in the room and the hyungs sat around the table except for YoungBae he seemed to have disappeared.

“Hyung where’s Amaya? Is she okay?” Seungri asked with concerned eyes.

“She home and she’s fine” I sighed.

“Well then why did she leave like that? She missed the big news!” Jiyong said getting up from the table.

“The big news is why she left” I said sighing once more as I thought of Amaya’s reasoning that didn’t seem to be the absolute truth.

“Wahh~ you mean the big news of going to Korea?” Seungri asked confused.

“Neh that news” I replied.

“Well who told her about it?... YoungBae did, didn’t he?” Jiyong asked getting a little irritated.”I told everyone not to say a word about the news”.

“Yes he did but it was by accident Jiyong, anyway speaking of YoungBae where is he?” I asked.

“Outside somewhere, he went out after you left” TOP answered.

I left them in the room and went outside to go and find YoungBae.

“YoungBae are you out here?” I called trying to find him. “YoungBae-ah” I called again.

“I’m right here you walked past me twice dongsaeng” he said grabbing my jacket so that I wouldn’t walk any further.

“Mian hyung I didn’t see you there” I said looking at YoungBae sitting on an outside bench. I sat down beside him.

“Is she okay?” he asked immediately.

“Yeah she’s fine” I said trying not to sigh.

“So if she’s fine why did she run off like that?” he asked looking at me.

“Going to Korea is why she ran off” I answered.

“Ugh, why did I open my mouth about that” he said getting a little frustrated.

“It slipped out YoungBae you didn’t know she’d run off like that, don’t blame yourself” I said patting my hand on his shoulder.

“So did she tell why?” he asked.

“She said she didn’t want to leave everything that she’s worked hard to get back behind” I said summarizing her reasoning.

YoungBae took a deep sigh and looked down.

“What did you tell her?” he asked.

“I told her that it was her choice to make on whether she wanted to stay or go”

“That’s it! You told her to make a choice” he said getting up from the bench.

“YoungBae what did you want me to say I tried to persuade her into seeing the good of going to Korea with us but I don’t think…” I stopped talking right there, I didn’t want to tell him that I didn’t believe the reason she gave me. I looked at YoungBae, his face was sad.

“You really like her don’t you?... Since when have you felt this way hyung?” I asked standing up in front of him.

“Yeah I like her, since I seen her at Dot’s I thought she was beautiful, then at the club when we danced I started to like her even more, I couldn’t even stop thinking about her, then today when I found out that it was her and that she’d be going to Korea with us…” he stopped and didn’t finish his sentence.

Could YoungBae really like Amaya that much when they only met for short periods of time?... Well I guess so YoungBae hyung has never had a girlfriend and I never even seen him take interest in a girl before until now. And when they danced together he probably felt a connection between them. Ugh, why was this happening?

“I don’t even know if I’ll see her  again because of this” he said walking back into the building.

How did things get like this? I had no idea he felt that way for her but then again who would, YoungBae mostly keeps to himself about these things. I should have tried harder to get her to come for YoungBae’s sake. She’s a really nice girl, friendly too I thought she’d be perfect for YoungBae, but for some reason I felt like she wasn’t telling me the whole truth when I asked questions about her being in Korea. Maybe if she didn’t come it would be good for YoungBae. Aish I don’t know anymore all I know is that I tried my best.

Whether we’ll see her or not in Korea is a mystery. I really hope she’ll come but in the end it’s her decision.

 

 

A/N: Hey everybody I thought it’d be cool if we heard form Daesung POV so I hope you liked it. This chapter might seem kind of confusing a little I mean with Taeyang’s feelings and the way he kind of exploded on Daesung. But there’s a reason for it and I think it’s pretty obvious to see, but if not you’ll find out in the next update *promise*. And Daesung is starting to sense that Amaya’s not telling the truth about something that has to deal with her not wanting to go to Korea. Wonder what it is? Well I’ll give you a hint it has something to do with a nightmare she’s had…okay I won’t say anymore, I’ll just let you rack you brain to figure it out! Until the next update seeya!