Fit for a Club MPOV

Lies

 

(Knock knock knock)

Three loud thuds on my door and I already knew Tyler was on the outside of it. I opened the door and let him in.

“Where’s your clothes?” he asked.

“They’re waiting to be put on, I thought you’d be a little late” I said smiling.

“Well actually I’m ten minutes early so take your time” he said looking at his watch.

I walked into my room and went into the closet, I pulled out a blouse and skirt then ran it back to Tyler.

“Do you like this?” I asked holding them up.

“I do but you can’t wear that not tonight” he said shaking his head.

I went back and pulled out three more outfits all of which Tyler disagreed on. He kept telling me it didn’t go with tonight. All of these outfits were party material, what’s the problem? After the fifth disapproval Tyler finally took matters into his own hands and went into my closet to find something. He started rummaging through my closet.

“Here wear this” he said holding up a garment.

“Um Tyler I don’t about this one” I said unsure.

“It was in your closet and you’ll look so good in this” he said shooing me to the bathroom to change.

I went in while Tyler picked out some shoes and accessories for me.

“Where are we going Ty?” I called from the bathroom.

“Club Rocsi” he called back.

“Club Rocsi? We’re going there?” I asked my voice uneven.

“Yeah, I invited the rest of the dancers who were picked to come there” he said.

No wonder he kept rejecting my outfits, he was looking for something that was fit for a club. A club oh God, Tyler is taking me to a club.

Tyler knocked on the door and handed me my shoes and final touches. I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom while Tyler was anxiously sitting on my bed.

“How do I look?” I asked a little uncomfortable.

“You look like you’re ready to go to the club” he said grinning.

 

We were outside of Rocsi’s and there was a long line that formed at the door but luckily we had a good spot before the line got too crazy. Rocsi’s looked like a nice club; its neon lights made it stand out. But I still wasn’t sure about this; I wasn’t the one for clubs. We started to get closer to the door.

“Tyler I don’t know about this” I said looking at the club sign.

“What’s the problem?” Tyler asked.

“Well I never even stepped a foot inside a club and looked how I’m dressed” I said pointing to my clothes.

“Look you’ll be fine and you look good, crazy good” he said smiling. We moved up in the line just a few more steps and we’d be in the club. I started to get nervous and Tyler could see that.

“You said this was just going to be a party, I told you not to get carried away” I said scolding him now.

“I didn’t and this is a party, a party inside a club. Once you get in there you’ll feel right at home, just think of it as a huge dance studio full of dancing people” he said trying to get me to relax. “All I want you to do tonight is have fun and if you don’t I’ll be your personal assistant for a week” he promised.

“Alright” I agreed. We took the last few steps and entered the club.

 

A/N: sorry I know this chapter is a little pointless it's just preperation for the next chapter. Hopefully you're enjoying the story so far, continue to read and I'll try to update as fast as i can, thanks!