My Descion MPOV

Lies

 

Wednesday Morning

(knock knock knock)

Someone was pounding at the door, Ugh who is the idiot waking me up.

“Leave me alone I’m sleeping” I yelled loud enough for them to hear. But the knocks continued and they grew louder with each knock.

“Go away” I yelled again. The knocking stopped and the door began to open. Ugh, didn’t I say go away and why were they opening my door. A man with brown hair appeared, it was Tyler and he shook me viciously.

“Stop it” I groaned out of frustration. “Why can’t you let me sleep?”

“Because you’ll make us miss our flight” he said still shaking me.

I sat up straight and woke up a little as I remembered we had to leave today.

“I knew that would get you up” Tyler laughed.

I threw my pillow straight at his face and he fell off the edge of the bed.

“Thanks for reminding me” I said laughing.

“Ugh, just get ready” he groaned getting back up from the floor.

30 minutes later

“Amaya come on we’re gonna miss our flight!” Tyler screamed.

“Okay, okay just stop screaming” I said coming back out to the living room.

“You all packed?” he asked.

I nodded and he looked at me with a confused face. I stared at him for a moment then I understood his expression.

“Oh, my bags” I said and he nodded.”Well you didn’t think I’m going to carry them down…I’m a girl” I said blinking innocently.

“Gahh~you drive me nuts sometimes” he said groaning again.

“But you love me” I giggled.

 I took my last glances of my apartment and whispered my goodbyes. I can’t believe I was leaving this safe haven that I’ve stayed for so long. Tyler ran downstairs with my bags to put them in the car then he came back up.

“Come on let’s go” he said smiling. I closed the door and said my final goodbye to my apartment.

45 minutes later

We arrived at the LAX airport, it was still early only 8AM and our flight left at 9.

“Come on why are you moving so slow?” Tyler asked.

“I’m still tired, you woke me up you big jerk!” I said glaring at him.

Tyler was quiet for a minute; he started to look around for something. Once he found what he was looking for he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

“Where are we going? Stop pulling me so fast” I complained.

He ignored me and kept pulling me at the same fast pace and then sat me down at one of the food court tables. He quickly left, I was too tired to see where he had went instead I just looked at the people walking around. He came back a moment later with a Starbucks bag and coffee.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“A muffin and coffee for you” he said handing me the bag and caffeinated drink.

“You didn’t have to” I said staring at the food.

“Anything to get you out of your cranky mood you’re such a hassle in the morning” he said.

I was too tired to object his true statement instead I thanked him and ate quietly. When I was done I felt much better and more awake.

“All better?” he asked looking at my expression.

“Yeah thanks again for that” I said.

We got up and handed in our tickets and waited for our flight number to be called.

“Where are all the other dancers?” I asked Tyler.

“They left on an earlier flight” he said.

“With the boys?” I asked puzzled.

“No they left earlier than the dancers they’re meeting us at YG Entertainment” he said.

“YG?” I asked confused.

“The label they’re signed too… you missed a lot when you left” he said smiling.

“Yeah I guess I did” I said agreeing with him.

(flight 536 to Seoul, Korea is now boarding passengers, please aboard now and have a nice flight) the voice over the loud speaker announced.

“Come on let’s go” Tyler said grabbing our bags.

We went through all the security checks and boarded our flight. I took a glance of the airport one last time before getting on the plane. I smiled and followed Tyler on.

I was going to Korea…I had made my decision.

 

A/N: Amaya’s going to Korea yay!!! We’ll see later what changed her mind! :) Anyways hope you’re enjoying reading, continue to comment and subscribe. Oh yeah before I forget I also posted this story up on Winglin, it’s under the same user name that I have on here. So if you wanna go look at it on there here’s the link: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/leahtaeyang/

Thanks, seeya later guys!