Wake Up TYPOV

Lies

 

“Wake up, wake up, wake up!” Daesung sung in the living room.

When no one responded I heard his footsteps walk down the hall. A couple minutes later I heard a yell.

“Aing Daesung-ah leave me alone pabo!” Jiyong yelled. Jiyong could be a real pain in the morning.

“Get up hyung, and don’t be so hurtful” Daesung said as he came and knocked on my door.

“I’m up Daesung” I said as he came in.

“Are you really” he laughed as he spotted me still lying down with my eyes closed.

“Yeah” I said peeking at him.”What time is it?” I asked rolling over on my back.

“Its 6” he said.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock myself, its six why are we up so early.

“Today’s when we show the dancers around” he said sitting on the edge of my bed.

I sat up straight now, remembering what Jiyong had planned.

“Now you’re awake” he said as he left my room.

I got up and slowly made my way to the bathroom, a few minutes later I was ready and I walked out into the kitchen. All the guys were sitting down at the table.

“Goodmorning” I said sitting down at the table. Everyone besides Daesung grunted.

“Daesung who are you cooking for?” TOP asked lifting his head from the table. Daesung was leaning over the sink putting water into a pot.

“Well it’s just coffee but it’s for you guys, to wake you up remember we are taking the dancers around Seoul?” he asked; when none of us answered he sighed.”You guys are hopeless in the morning”.

He served us our coffee and once it kicked in everyone was wide awake. We left after Jiyong was ready which felt like an hour and we left to meet in the practice room where all the other dancers waited for us.

“Goodmorning you guys” Jiyong said as they all stood up around us.”Since we still have a like a week before we start practicing for the comeback we’d like to show you guys around Seoul. Is everybody ready?” he asked.

“Um…we’re missing someone” Max said.”Where’s Amaya?”

Everyone looked around for her but she was nowhere to be found so we all looked at Kori.

“What, Amaya’s still sleep” Kori said.

“Why didn’t you wake her up?” Daniel asked.

“Look, you don’t know what she’s like in the morning, waking her up was a risk that I wasn’t going to take” she said.

“I’ll go get her” Tyler said sighing.

“No I will” I said.

“You sure she’s kinda…”

“Yeah I’m sure, you guys go on we’ll catch up to you guys later” I said scratching my head. Jiyong clapped his hands and got everyone going.

“Be careful and if she get’s reckless get her some caffeine anything with caffeine” Tyler said warning me.

I laughed how bad could she be. I made it to her dorm and the door was unlocked. I walked to the outside of her door.

“Amaya are you awake?” I asked when I knew that she wasn’t. I opened her door and found her sleeping on the bed turned over.

“Amaya wake up” I said pushing on her shoulder softly.

“Shh…I’m sleeping” she mumbled.

“Come on we have to go, the others were waiting for us” I said shaking her shoulder again.

“Let them wait” she mumbled rolling on her other side away from me.

“I don’t wanna do this but…” I shook her violently and once I did I wish I hadn’t. She swung her pillow around and hit me and I stumbled on the floor. She continued to beat me with the pillow.

“Amaya…s-stop…I’m s-sorry” I pleaded as she continued to hit me with the pillow. When she had enough she went out into the hallway and into the bathroom.

I sat there panting as I threw the pillow that I had just been hit with on the bed; know I knew why Kori didn’t want to wake her up.

The shower ran for a few minutes and then the door opened. She walked in the room with only a towel as I sat on the floor still trying to recover from the many hits I had received.

“Omo” I mumbled as I sat there staring at her as the water from her skin dropped on the floor. She stood there shocked and her cheeks turned red.

I realized that I was still sitting on the floor and she was waiting for me to get up and leave.

“Sorry” I said leaving the room to stand in the living room.

She walked out into the living room with her hair tied up, she wore ripped jeans when a long one shoulder “I LA” shirt. She didn’t have any make-up on and she didn’t need any, she was a natural beauty, the kind of girl I like.

She stood there for a while and when I didn’t move she came over to the couch. She put her head down on my lap as the rest of her body curled up towards the end of the couch. She sighed and closed her eyes. My heart jumped, ah why did she have to do this, she was so cute.

“No you can’t we have to go” I said shaking her gently hoping for a good reaction this time.

She lifted her head and walked over to the door.

“I’m ready” she said tiredly.

We left and walked out the front, the guys were nowhere to be found but I knew the first place they were going to. I walked up the street and looked beside me to see no one near me. I looked back and seen Amaya all the way near the YG building dragging her feet along the pavement. I ran back to her.

“What are you doing all the way back here?”

“You left me” she said rubbing her eyes.

“Well come on, I don’t wanna leave you again” I said going behind her to push her forward.

“We’re going too fast” she complained.

“Well we’ll never get there if we walk slowly” I said still pushing her.

As soon as we hit the corner she sat down on the sidewalk.

“What are you doing?” I asked looking down at her.

“Trying to sleep”

“You can’t sleep, especially right here, we have to go meet the others” I said.

“But I’m tired” she blinked innocently.

Ugh, this is going to be harder than I thought. She’s almost as bad as waking Jiyong up. I thought for a minute, what could I do to wake her up? CAFFINE! Thanks to Tyler’s advice I had the key to making Amaya wake up.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her off the concrete. Instead of crossing the street to meet the others I pulled her in the opposite direction.

“Where are we going” she whined.

“To get you some caffeine”

Minutes later

We walked in the small café and sat in one of the booths next to the window. Amaya put her head down instantly and closed her eyes, wow she must be really tired.

The waitress walked over and greeted us with a big smile.

“Annyeong haseyo” she said greeting us. Amaya turned her head with a grunt and the waitress frowned a little.

“Mainhamnida she’s just tired” I said quickly apologizing.

“How may I help you?” she asked accepting my apology.

“Can I have a coffee” I said smiling at her.

She nodded her head and left, a couple minutes later and she came back with a cup of coffee and placed it on our table.

“Amaya” I said tapping her on the back of her head.

She turned around and slid the coffee towards her and started to drink. It took her about 3 minutes to finish the coffee and once she was done she took a satisfying sigh.

“All better?” I asked hopping that the coffee worked.

“Yeah, thanks” she smiled. I gave her a big smile and laughed.

“What?” she asked puzzled.

“Well I thought you’d be impossible to wake you up, you’re almost as bad as Jiyong” I said laughing.

“Really?” she asked shocked.

“Well you did beat me up with a pillow” I said.

“Oh…I’m sorry about that…so are we going to the meet the others?”

I looked at my watch and thought for a moment.

“Well we missed the first spot they went to and I don’t think we’ll be able to catch up to them” I said scratching my head.

“That’s my fault… sorry” she said looking out the window.

I thought for a moment and then got up; I put the money down on the table next to the empty mug and grabbed Amaya’s hand.

“Where are we going?...I thought you said it’s too late to meet up with the rest of the guys” she asked taking my hand.

“It is but I can take you on a tour” I said smiling.

 

 

A/N: Hey everybody here’s another chapter! I tried to make it longer than the others but I don’t think I succeeded. Tell me what you think about it!

 I know it took a while for me to post this up but I’ve been studying for finals and it has been very tiring and stressful. I just took my algebra finals and I got a C- wahh~ I could’ve done better but at least I passed right. I took my Spanish finals too, piece of cake but sad news is I didn’t get my boating’s license TT_TT and I’m very tired!

But for the happy news I finished this chapter and schools almost out for me so now I’ll have more free time to write and read.

Anyways thank you guys for reading and supporting my story! Seeya guys later:)

Kamshamida<3