Memories MPOV

Lies

 

Since no one was going to come and take me back to the dorm and I wasn’t going to go back in my house I had no choice but to walk around.

The problem was where was I going to walk or better yet where would I walk to. If there’s one thing that I remember from being here the last time, it’s that this place is nothing but a big forest. Then I got an idea, I’d just go down into the forest like I use to and waste time. I started down the long road trying to remember where the opening to the forest was.

I tried not to think of the last time I was here but I couldn’t help block the memories out. I slowed down as I remembered when my father and I walked down the road, the first time he took me into the forest.

[flashback]

“How long is this walk?” I asked stretching my arms out trying to see where I was.

“Not that far, and stop moving your arms I’ll lead the way” my dad said, I could tell he was laughing.

“Well if you didn’t blind fold me I’d be able to lead myself freely” I pouted behind the black cloth hiding my eyes.

He sighed and we made a sudden turn and walked down some sort of slope. I heard leaves crunch below my feet and the atmosphere changed. We walked some more before he took the blind fold from my eyes.

“Appa!” I exclaimed, shocked by the beautiful scene. I was about to ask a question but he stopped me.

“No…save your questions, come with me” he said walking down a path that led us to big green bushes. He pulled the bushes apart and let me go through first.

In front of me was a stream that led somewhere behind huge rocks.

“Pull up your pant legs up” he told me and I did so. He grabbed my hand and walked in the stream.

“Appa we’re going in there?” I asked a little worried.

“Yes”

“But…”

“Trust me” he said smiling at me.” Don’t you trust your appa?”

“Yes” I smiled as we walked into the stream.

The water came up to my ankle and it was cold. We went behind the huge rocks and I seen small fishes in the stream as it started to get a little deeper. We left out of the stream and came straight into a meadow.

The meadow was full of sunlight and had purple flowers coming from everywhere, it was beautiful.

“What is this place?” I asked him.

“Well it has no definite name but it’s a forest meadow”

“How did you find it?”

“I went walking one day and came across this place, I thought I’d show you since you always wanted to see what was back here.” He said.

[end of flashback]

I now stood at the stream thinking of when I first came here.  I tried to hold back the tears that I felt trying to come out. Something wet hit my face but it wasn’t a tear, it was raining. I looked up at the sky, great rain!

Why was I here I asked myself looking at the stream. Oh right because YoungBae decided to tag me along back to my house. Well it’s not his fault after all he didn’t know it was my house. And now I’d be forced to come here tomorrow, when I want nothing to do with this place and what if my mother is there tomorrow, what will I do?

It started to pour down hard and I decided to keep walking until I got to the meadow. Bad idea!

I got there and looked out; nothing had changed but the color of the flowers. Almost as if I was here the day it happened I seen myself playing and running around with my dad.

I couldn’t fight back the tears anymore. I thought everything would be fine coming back to Korea but what I feared the most happened. This is why I didn’t want to risk coming back. Too many memories….

 

A/N: Hey guys here’s another memory of Amaya’s hope you liked it! I won’t be updating for a couple days because I’m leaving for Washington D.C:) And when I come back I’ll update and the progress of the story will move fast, I promise after the next chapter it will^^ Thanks for reading, seeya!