It's A Secret MPOV

Lies

 

“Where are we headed” I asked as we went down the subway steps.

“It’s a secret” he said leading me in one of subway carts. We sat down and a couple minutes later the train began to move.

 I looked up at the automatic sign that was over the door. “Welcome to Seoul Subway No.4, enjoy the ride!” I wondered where we were goingand what show we were going to see.

I kicked my feet up and down and starting humming Girl’s Generation’s “Gee” as I sat. Taeyang glanced at me and chuckled.

“Giyowo” he mumbled laughing.

I stopped and looked at him; did he just say that what I was doing was cute? I glanced at him and his cheeks turned red as he looked down.

“Giyowo” I said laughing.

Next stop Hyehwa Station”the speakers on the train announced.

Taeyang put his sunglasses on and grabbed my hand as we got up to leave. When the subway doors opened and we stepped out, there were tons of people standing in a circle at the station. The sounds of drums filled the station and the thumping of them bounced off the walls. We squeezed past a couple of people to get a better view of the inside of the circle. Inside the circle were four men getting ready to start dancing.

“Welcome to the show” the men said.

30 minutes later

The show ended and everyone started to part from the station.

“Wow that was great!” I said bouncing up and down.

Suddenly I felt two hands grab both of my arms.

“Hey Amaya!”

I turned and looked and seen Daesung and Seungri at my sides smiling.

“Hey you guys” I said smiling.

“Hyung do you mind if we take noona for a bit?” Seungri asked.

“Um… but…” Taeyang tried to say.

“Aw thanks so much hyung we’ll bring her back to you” Seungri said taking me with him.

He moved me so fast I didn’t even get to take another look at Taeyang, but I noticed that Daesung wasn’t with us.

“Where’s Daesung?” I asked as we went up the station steps.

“Talking to YoungBae probably” he said still moving quickly. We made our way out onto the street. A few seconds later Daesung came running up the steps with a big grin.

 

TYPOV

“Where are you guys going, and where are the others?” I asked.

“Out to eat or something, we haven’t seen you guys all day and Jiyong’s out with the rest of the group still touring, he told us to see if we could find you guys” Daesung explained.

“Oh well before you guys go out to eat could you take her to a store?” I asked as I thought of something.

“A store?” he asked.

“Yeah like a clothes store” I said.

“Can I ask why, don’t you like her style it’s close to yours” he asked me.

“I do, I want to take her somewhere when we get solo time with the dancers so take her to a store any store, buy her whatever clothes she wants” I said handing him some money.

 “Okay but where are you going to take her on that day?” he asked excitement filling his eyes.

“It’s secret, now go, thanks” I said pushing him off.

 

MPOV

“Noona are you hungry?” Seungri asked as Daesung joined us.

“I guess I could go for something to eat” I said.

“No we have to shop first” Daesung said.

“Shop?” Seungri and I both asked confused.

Daesung whispered something into Seungri’s ear and the maknae pouted.

“Fine” he said to Daesung. Daesung came over and took my arm as Seungri took the other.

“Why are we going shopping?” I asked.

“It’s a secret” Daesung said smiling.

We walked for a while and then came into a place with tons of shops and open markets.

“Welcome to Dongdaemun” Seungri sighed.

“Pick a store any store” Daesung said with his arms open wide.

“Okay that one right there, the green one” I said pointing to the green store.

We walked up and entered the store, as soon as we got in Daesung went straight to the racks and started going through them. I went to go look too but he directed me away from the racks.

“Ah hyung look at this” I heard Seungri say.

“No that’s not good” Daesung disagreed.

“What about this” he said.

“No, stop picking out clothes that you like, pick something out that you think YoungBae would like” Daesung said.

“But their style is so close how can I do that” he said to Daesung.

I looked down at what I was wearing and tried to remember what Taeyang had on, we did have similar style.

“Well than pick something not in the same style but something that he would like” Daesung said looking through the racks.

“Okay I think I found something” he said.

I seen the top of Daesungs’ head nod and Seungri brought out what he picked. It was a white short summer dress with black lined ruffles at the top. It was pretty not too much and not too little.

“Try this on noona you’ll look pretty” Seungri said handing me the dress.

I went in the dressing room and tried the dress on and when I came out Seungri applaud.

“That dress is really nice, do you like it?” he asked me.

“Yeah it’s pretty” I said twirling around. Daesung came up next handing me a colorful short bohemian dress. I tried it on and walked out of the room.

“That’s nice but Daesung it’s a little beach themed” Seungri said.

“I know he never told me where the event was taking place but noona looks so cute in it” Daesung said pushing me back into the dressing room.

I tried on a couple more outfits that they picked and finally they let me pick what I wanted.

“As many as you want” Daesung said as I looked through the racks.

I picked a long white shirt with a pair of jeans and then I picked a floral type dress kind of thing. Daesung picked out a pair of shoes for me and Seungri placed a hat on my head.

I couldn’t really find anything else that I really liked so Daesung took the clothes and disappeared to the front of the store. When Seungri and I got up to the front counter the woman who worked at the store was bagging the clothes up.

“Wait you guys are buying these?” I asked.

“Yeah, we didn’t come in here for fun” Daesung said.

The woman added up the total and my eyes went big with shock, the total was 560 dollars.

“That’s a lot of money maybe I should put some back” I said looking unsure. Why was I getting clothes in the first place I already had some.

“Don’t worry about it we have enough” Daesung handing the woman the money.

“You don’t have to, I have clothes” I said.

“Already done” Seungri said grabbing the bags.

“Thanks guys” I said smiling as we walked out of the store.

“Don’t thank us thank YoungBae…” Daesung said.

“Ah lets go eat” Seungri cut in.

We walked some more and into a restaurant. The waitress sat us down and Seungri put the bags in the empty seat next to him.

“So why did he get me clothes?” I asked looking at them suspiciously.

“I don’t know...it’s a secret” they said as they both shrugged.

“So how are you and YoungBae getting along?” Daesung asked.

“OH, they’re getting along pretty well” Seungri exclaimed.

“What do you mean?” Daesung asked.

“Ask noona” Seungri said smiling innocently.

Daesung looked at me with questioning eyes and I sat there puzzled, what was he talking about? I thought for a moment and then it clicked in my head, the night of the YG party when we were in the practice room. I looked at Seungri and smiled.

“We are getting along great, but I have no clue what Seungri’s talking about” I said just as innocently as the maknae did.

“What are you guys talking about, did something happen between you two” Daesung said looking at us getting excited.

I shook my head no and Seungri shook his head yes. Daesung looked at us a little confused.

“Amaya and YoungBae almost k…” Seungri almost blurted. I put my hand over his mouth to stop him.

“What!” Daesung exclaimed.”What did they almost do?” Daesung said trying to pry my hands off of his mouth.

“It’s a secret” I said smiling.

 

A/N: Schools out scream and shout! Lol:) I can finally call myself a sophomore in High School now!  In honor of school being out I wrote this chapter.

Hmmm what’s the big secret that’s going on here…I guess we’ll find out soon! Keke~ And Taeyang is sooo sweet if I must say so myself. Just having a little fun with these story updates just so that the characters can get to know each other a little better before the serious drama starts! Anyway do you want to see what clothes Amaya got! Well here’s the links!

 

The dress Seungri picked out! Cute right!

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j457/leahtaeyang/Xhx8txmoqblrfwb.jpg

The beach themed bohemian dress Daesung picked out! Summer nice:)

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j457/leahtaeyang/2-25-11summer-attractive-bohemia-cotton-strap-dress-xs-dd7eb.jpg

 And the two outfits Amaya picked out for herself!

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j457/leahtaeyang/rj7338aa.jpg

 

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j457/leahtaeyang/4-4-11spring-young-shiny-pinklove-chiffon-dress-livelys-3e14d.jpg

<3 <3<3

Got the pictures from this clothing site  http://kr.ioffer.com/c/1010349/ they have really cute clothes and other stuff!

I hope you enjoyed this update! Continue to read and subscribe and thank you for reading and subscribing!

Seeya guys later:)