Wedding Dress TYPOV

Lies

 

Number 3 was really good; I think I just found my favorite!” Seungri exclaimed. He seemed to be out of his sad gloom today.

“Ah, Seung Hyun you said the same about number 2, you have to wait till you see all the dancers” Jiyong said to the manage.

Today was finally the day where we got to pick five new dancers. We’ve only seen three dancers so far, they were good but I didn’t see anything special in them. Hopefully I would leave here with a good dancer that matches me.

Jiyong called in dancer number 4. It was a girl but I couldn’t get a good look at her face, her head was down and I couldn’t really see up close with this mask on. She glanced up a little just enough for us to see her eyes and she laughed, it must me the animal mask Daesung insisted we should wear. Unfortunately I had been given the chipmunk mask which Daesung gave to me on purpose.

I remember one day after our tour was over everyone was hungry. I was starved and as soon as we got food I stuffed everything in my mouth. Daesung spotted me and called me a cute chipmunk for the whole day; since it’s been a while he probably thinks I forgot all about it but I didn’t.

While I reminisced on the past Jiyong explained our appearance and told the girl to start.

The music started to play and I looked at Daesung who glanced at me, both of us had looks of disbelief on our face. She was dancing to my song Wedding Dress.

I couldn’t see her face well but I caught onto every movement she made. She was amazing, every move she made was soft and swift, she even added some of the choreography from the MV. I was star struck, who was this girl?

She finished and took a small bow, then quickly made her exit.

“Wow did you see her!” Seungri exploded out of his chair.

“Yeah she was good” TOP said nodding his head.

“Good… she was amazing and she was dancing to YoungBae’s song” Daesung said lightly pushing my shoulder.

“Yeah I think I found my favorite dancer” I muttered to myself smiling

 

1 hour later

“We got through all ten dancers now it’s time to choose which of them we want to welcome to our team” Jiyong said standing in front of us.

“Now I know each of us get to pick our favorite but keep in mind pick a dancer that has a similar match to you and that can benefit the group as well as you ” he said to us.

We all thought for a moment about the words Jiyong spoke to us then thought of all the dancers.

“Okay so Seungri who’s your pick?” Jiyong asked him. I really hoped he didn’t pick number 4.

“Well I really liked number 4…but I think number 3 is best for me” he said smiling. What a relief now I just had to hope the others didn’t pick her.

“Okay TOP your next” he said writing down Seungri’s answer.

“Hmm…number 7 is my choice.” He said.

“Daesung?” Jiyong said snapping him from his daydream.

“Oh sorry…number 10 please”

“Okay my choice will be number 9, YoungBae what will be yours?” he asked eyeing me. I think they all knew who I was going to pick.

“Number 4 the girl who danced to Wedding Dress” I said smiling.

“Okay well let’s share the good news!” Jiyong said pointing to the door.

 

A/N: Okay so the 3 chapters I promised are here, hope you like em!...cute chipmunk story too~