Goodnight TYPOV

Lies

 

Recap from MPOV:

He leaned in slowly as the music began to surround us. I started to close my eyes…

“Hyung, where’s Amaya we are all looking for you….” it was Seungri he walked into the room and we broke apart fast. My heart was beating so fast as the maknae stood there staring at us. He was in shock and so were Taeyang and I.

“Um sorry…everyone’s looking for you two” he said quietly as he quickly made his exit.

Taeyang went over to the corner and cut the music off as he exited the room.

I stood there speechless…had we almost…omo! What just happened…what am I talking about I knew what just happened…

 We made our first connection.

 

I quickly went out of the practice room right behind Seungri as my heart pumped fast. I didn’t go back to the party right away instead I took a turn down one of the halls. I stopped walking and took a deep breath.

Ah YoungBae what was that…did you really just try to kiss Amaya!? Aing what were you thinking!? That’s just it you weren’t thinking, this isn’t you! She probably thinks you’re crazy! I yelled at myself.

 I took another deep breath and then thought of Seungri. Aw man, what would I tell the maknae? Ugh, what would he tell the hyungs? My head started to spin a little, why did I try to kiss her? I ran my hand through the top of my hair. YoungBae get yourself together, they’ll come looking for you again.

A couple minutes later I was back in the room; everyone was still talking and laughing. I spotted Amaya and Seungri both standing in the opposite direction of the room. I decided to stay away from both of them until tomorrow so I walked over to TOP.

“Hey YoungBae, Amaya was looking for you, did she find you? We thought she got lost” he said. Well that explains why Seungri came looking for us.

“Yeah she found me alright” I mumbled.

“Oh, well Jiyong is getting ready to end the party” TOP said as Jiyong stopped the music and cleared his throat.

“Can I have everyone’s attention, the party is sadly coming to an end” he said putting on a fake frown.

“I hope you all enjoyed yourselves but now it’s time to rest. Since you guys are like trainees you’ll be staying in the YG dorms. And since there are three boys and two girls you’ll have a separate dorm” he said smiling at the girls.

Amaya and Kori both cheered when they found out they would be away from the boys. I laughed silently, gosh Amaya was so cute.

“Okay so TOP, Daesung and myself will show the guys their dorm so that leaves Seungri and Taeyang to show the girls. Goodnight guys, we’ll see you first thing in the morning” Jiyong finished.

Oh well this is just great, I was trying to avoid Seungri and Amaya for the night and now I had to be with both of them.

I stood by the door as everyone said their goodnights; soon enough only Seungri, Kori, and Amaya were left.

“You guys ready?” Seungri asked quietly. They nodded and we were on our way. Kori bounced up right next to Seungri as Amaya walked slowly behind us. I could sense she was still thinking about what almost happened in the practice room.

“Keep up, I don’t want you to get lost” I said looking back at her.

She moved up some and grabbed my hand and my pulse started to speed up. She didn’t say a word as her eyes stayed on the ground and I wondered what was going through her head. Kori kept the silence from dying though; she was talking to Seungri not even giving him a chance to response to her questions. Finally we were in front of the dorms and Kori stopped talking suddenly.

“Welcome” Seungri said opening the door.

Kori stepped in and she bounced up and down in excitement, Amaya on the other hand simply wore a smile while still holding onto my hand. Seungri suddenly was triggered by Kori’s excitement and joined her.

“We designed it ourselves” Seungri exclaimed.

“You wanna take a look around?” I asked Amaya as she looked up.

“If you show me” she said quietly gripping my hand tighter. My pulse raced again as I showed her the dorm. We stopped in front of her room.

“You ready?” I asked.

“Yeah” she said as she heard Kori scream in excitement at her room.

I opened the door and she walked in. She stood there for a moment and smiled.

“I love it!” she squealed.”Who did this?”

“I did, well I mean I picked out the decorations and designs myself for your room” I said smiling proudly.

“Wow, thanks!” she said sitting on the bed.

“No problem” I said sitting next to her.

We sat there quietly for a moment and she titled her head down.

“I’m sorry for earli…”

“It’s okay” she said stopping me from apologizing. We sat there quiet again.

“What are you thinking?” I asked.

She stared at me when Seungri came into the room as he looked straight down at our hands. I hadn’t realized that we never let go of each other.

“Um...YoungBae we should go, it’s getting late” he said still looking at our hands. I separated our hands and got up.

“Yeah, I think you’re right” I said stretching.

“Night nonna” Seungri said bowing slightly. I smirked a little, Seungri must be tired, he spoke to her in Korean.

“Night oppa” she said bowing back as Seungri walk out the room.

I stood there in shock, she knew Korean.

“Night” she said smiling at me.

“Goodnight”