Tyler Knows MPOV

Lies

A/N: Okay before we began I would like to say this took forever to write, seriously there are some serious scribbles in my book from this chapter lol...I really don't know what I was going to say and I don't feel like erasing this soo....oh yeah that's right, caps are yelling and bolds are for really making a point...i think you guys all know this but yeahh lol. So anyway the drama has OFFICALLY STARTED and as I promised speical drama for ohmyyoungbae !!! So I hope everyone enjoys this beacuse I'm slightly embarresed to put this chapter up... So let's began !

 

 

 

I made it up to the hotel room throwing myself down on the bed. My head was throbbing and yelling at me to rest but I couldn't sleep, not now anyway. I don't think I would ever be able to rest, this feeling of pain feels like it will last forever.

I hadn't run back to the hotel, yet I was breathing heavily. I tried to slow down my breathing but it hurt too much. It felt like someone was stabbing my heart with a knife because with each breath came a sharp pain. A pain that I sobbed quietly at.

I laid on the bed with the pillow over my head trying to suffocate the thoughts away when someone knocked at the door. I tried to yell “go away” but it only came out as a whisper. The door beeped and I figured it was just Kori since we roomed together. I closed my eyes tighter under the pillow so that she would think I was sleeping. I felt the light go on and Kori pull the pillow away from my face.

“Leave me alone” I groaned getting the sense that Kori wasn’t Kori at all.

“We need to talk” a deep voice said.

Now I know for a fact that this isn’t Kori unless she was doing the impersonation of a man’s voice.

“Go away” I said, my eyes still closed.

I tried moving my body away from the person but they grabbed my arms and sat me up.

I opened my eyes instantly, the light blinding me for a minute. When my eyes adjusted to the light I was facing Tyler who wore a serious expression.

“I don’t want to talk” I said going back to lay down but Tyler had a strong grip on my arm and was not letting me go. Why is he acting like this? Can’t he see I’m not in the mood to talk.

“Tyler please just leave me alone”

“No we need to talk” he said again.

My head was starting to spin again and I was getting pretty pissed off. Why couldn’t he just leave me alone like I asked!?

“I don’t want to t…”

“I need to ask you something” he said almost yelling.

I looked at him, the same serious expression was plastered on his face.

“What then?” I asked annoyed at his tone.

“Why did you lie to me and everyone else?” he asked.

“What!?” I asked shocked. “What are you talking about?”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about so answer the question” he said his voice getting louder.

“Lie about what?” I asked again not sure what he was getting at.

“ABOUT WHO YOU ARE!” he yelled.

I sat there shocked a million and one thoughts shooting across my mind.

“I don’t know…”

“DON’T LIE TO ME AGAIN!” he yelled releasing my arms and moving his hands to the wall. “I know who you are”

Tears started to form in my eyes as I sat on the bed starring at him but I didn’t let them fall. Why was he acting like this, he was scaring me. Something clicked in my head that gave me an idea on what he was trying to say.

“Who am I then” I whispered.

“Not Amaya that’s for sure” he said starring back at me.

“WHO AM I THEN”I yelled my voice filling with anger.

“Choi MingLee” he said.

The tears that I held back screamed at me to let them out but I wasn’t going to give into them. How did he know this and of all the times to tell me why was he telling me now? I’m not even sure if he knows what he’s talking about so I’m not going to give him any reason to believe he’s right. He has to be going crazy or something to say stuff like this.

“Who told you that?” I asked dropping my voice a little.

“You and Min Ki’s mother told me before we came here”

“And so you believe some old lady that claims to be my mother?” I asked trying to keep the tears back.

“Yeah because she said it was you” he said turning his body away from the wall to face  me.

“And what makes you believe my so called mother?

“Remember this?” he asked pulling out a sheet of paper.

The sheet of paper was one of the posters Min Ki had been putting up of me. I nodded my head as I tried to make sense of it all.

“It’s the same picture you have in your room, the one I asked to take” he said pulling out the photo of my school picture and putting the poster next to it.

I starred at the two knowing that my nightmare was just beginning. I remembered when Tyler asked for the picture, it was the day I was sick. I gave it to him not even asking why he wanted it to begin with, I just figured he’d put it in a photo album or something. Still I tried to play it off like he knew nothing.

“That doesn’t mean anything, Min Ki herself said we looked alike” I shrugged.

“COULD YOU JUST STOP! GIVE IT UP ALREADY!” he yelled causing me to jump.

“How do you know it’s me?” I asked.

“I know, just admit that you’re her…please don’t make this hard on me” he said his face turning back into the friend I knew.

“How is it hard on you? You’re not being asked and accused of anything, how do you know?” I asked again.

“I’m trying to make things…”

“HOW DO YOU KNOW” I yelled.

“I showed your mom this” he said throwing the picture down. “She said it was you and then she started telling me everything about you. DESCRIBING EVERY SINGLE DETAIL ABOUT YOU LIKE SHE WAS A PSYCHIC OR SOMETHING. TOLD ME THINGS THAT I THOUGHT ONLY I KNEW ABOUT YOU AND SHE GOT ALL THAT FROM THAT PICTURE!” he yelled shaking his head.

His voice bounced off the walls each of his words attacking me separately.

“And with everything she told me about you I still didn’t want to believe it” he said his voice starting to shake.

I looked at him seeing his eyes starting to water and the tears that were at the edge of my eye lid now were waiting to be pushed off by another tear.

“I didn’t want to believe it and then she showed me this picture” he said pulling another photo out. He held it in his hands as he continued to speak. “She told me to take you here, to the place in this picture and if you reacted to it then you were in fact her daughter. And you reacted which I was afraid of” he said throwing the picture down next to me. “Just say you’re her” he whispered as I took the picture he threw.

I starred at the picture in shock and the tears spilled over. It was a picture of the car crash my dad and I were in. It was taken right after the accident because everything looked the same as when I last seen it. The tears were streaming down my face and my blood was boiling.

“YOU KNEW WHAT THIS PLACE WAS TO ME AND YOU BROUGHT ME HERE” I yelled standing up from the bed. “Did you know all of this when we were planning to come here?” I asked.

“Yes” he simply answered.

“WHY, WHEN YOU KNEW WHAT THIS PLACE WAS TO ME!?” I yelled balling my fist up. My heart was beating fast as everything reappeared in my head.

“I wanted to know”

“YOU BROUGHT ME HERE TO A PLACE THAT CAUSED ME PAIN. I JUST RELIVED MY FATHERS DEATH JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO KNOW IF I WAS HER! GOD TYLER I AM OKAY IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT. YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE ME LIKE THIS!?”

“YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND AND NOT LIE TO ME. I’VE KNOWN YOU FOR FOUR YEARS AND YOU DIDN’T THINK YOU COULD TELL ME ABOUT THIS! IT WASN’T LIKE SHE’D COME AND GET YOU” he yelled back at me.

“I WAS ONLY 17 SHE COULDN’VE CAME AND GOT ME. SHE KNEW EXCATLY WHERE I WAS GOING; I COULD’VE BEEN TAKEN BACK AT THAT AGE. I WAS SCARED OKAY; I WENT THROUGH SO MUCH HELL IN THAT HOUSE!”

“AND WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU TURNED 18 AND SHE COULDN’T LEGALLY TAKE YOU BACK, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH THEN!? I WOULD’VE UNDERSTOOD AND I WOULD’VE BEEN THERE FOR YOU. HOW COULD YOU LIE LIKE THAT TO ME AND EVEN TO MIN KI YOUR SISTER?”

“I DON’T KNOW WHO MIN KI IS! AND I WAS SCARED!”

“SCARED OF WHAT!?”

“SCARED THAT YOU WOULDN’T TRUST ME ANYMORE”

“Well see how much I trust you now” he said looking away heading for the door.

“Tyler wait...I didn’t mean to…

“Wait for what? For you to tell me another lie and tell me your not who you really are. It’s too late for that and now I know the real you. MingLee…Amaya…whatever’s your name, you’re just a lair now” he letting a tear fall down his eye as he left.

He slammed the door and I hit the wall not caring about the pain it left on my hand. This is exactly what I didn’t want to happen. Tyler knows now…..

 

 

A/N: Hello you wonderful people...what do you think. There were some confused emotions with the yelling then regular talking but I think you guys get it :D So now I have some questions to ask and polls for every to take.

1st Q plus poll:

 

 

 

 

Why do you side with them and who do you think is right???

 

2nd poll plus Q:

 

 

 

 

Which name do you like better??? I mean it dosen't matter to me I'll just put what you guys feel comfy with :)

okay so there's the questions and polls now I won't be updating like I normally do because school is starting tomorrow for me so I don't know how that'll fit in with the computer. But I'll try to get on when the weekend comes okay? Also these chapters are taking longer then they normally do so when I'm not on here I will be writing for it in my notebook.

Leave your comments I really love reading them. Thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting <3