Coffee Flower House MPOV

Lies

 

I didn’t  notice that Taeyang and the girl went inside until Taeyang came looking for me.

“Amaya you coming?” he asked.

“Um…yeah I’ll be in, in just a minute” I said looking at my house.

It hasn’t changed very much since I’ve last been here. It looks like it’s been re painted and retouched in some areas though. But it was still the same little Japanese styled house I grew up in.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j457/leahtaeyang/400.jpg

(Amaya’s home)

 

The trees popped out everywhere leaving everything fresh and green just as it did when I was a kid. The pond that I stood next to had lily pads in it as the water stayed still not moving an inch. I looked down at the stone path that led to the back of my house and to the front steps. I walked up to the steps and stopped at the glass door and touched around my neck.

I pulled out my necklace that I always hid behind my shirt and looked at it. It was the key to my house, this very house I stood in front of. I sighed not wanting to go in. Who was in there could it be my mother?

In the front of the house I heard voices coming from the dining room. When I walked I noticed something different, well a lot different. The dining room had been turned into a mini café.

 

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j457/leahtaeyang/Luxury-Bar.jpg

(looks like this^ kinda like a bar but let’s just say café seats lol)

 

I looked around thinking what happened to this place, I could feel tears coming but I fought them back.

“Ah noona come sit” I heard Daesung’s voice say.

I went over to Daesung to sit in the chair in the middle. Daesung was on my right side and Tyler on my left, Taeyang was sitting next to Daesung.

“What is this place?” I asked avoiding that it was my house.

“It’s the Coffee Flower House and also my home” the girl said smiling brightly.

“Coffee Flower House?” I asked confused.

“Yeah coffee’s served up here and the garden is in the back ” she smiled.

“So why are we here?” I asked looking around at the boys.

“To get some coffee” Tyler said smiling looking down at his mug.

“Can’t we just go to a café for that” I said as the boys looked at me in shock. What was I being rude, well what do you expect there’s a strange girl who looks just like me in my house, tell me you wouldn’t be rude I thought.

“Actually I came here to talk to Min Ki” Daesung said after snapping out of shock.

“You know her?” I asked.

“Yes we’ve been friends for quite some time and I wanted to ask a question, YoungBae and Tyler wanted to tag along too” he said looking at me.

I looked at the girl named Min Ki who smiled at me.

“I’m Min Ki as you already know” she said holding out her hand as I shook it.”I didn’t get to introduce myself properly because you left so quickly the other day”

“Yeah don’t remind me” I muttered looking down. “I’m Amaya” I said.

“Actually Min Ki that’s why I’m here to ask you about your meeting with my friends” Daesung said and my head shot up.

“Really, what about it?” she asked surprised.

“Well I seen your posters up with your sister I wanted to ask you what happened to her again, if you don’t mind” Daesung smiled.

Was this really about to happen!

“Oh, yeah well my sister Choi MingLee left about four years ago” she said pouring some coffee for Taeyang and me.

“You’re not my sister” I muttered low.

“Huh?” Min Ki and the others asked looking at me.

“Nothing, just clearing my throat” I said startled that they heard me.

“What do you mean by she left?” Tyler suddenly asked.

Oh gosh do I really have to be here for this.

“Um…she ran away” she said giving us our mugs of coffee.

“Do you know why?” Taeyang asked.

What! Now Taeyang is asking questions too, what did everyone in the world want to know what happened to me without know it was me, aish!

“Well I wasn’t here at the time only my mother knows” she said.

“So where is your mom?” Tyler asked.

Please say she’s not here, I don’t know what she’ll do if she sees me or notices me I might just cry and tear into pieces.

“She’s not here at the moment, but if you come back tomorrow I’m sure she’ll be able to tell you what happened” she smiled.

“Well then we’ll all come back tomorrow” Daesung said.

“Count me out” I said.

Again they all looked at me like I was being rude.

“What?” I asked.

“We’ll be here tomorrow after practice is over” Tyler said rolling his eyes.

“Well I think it’s time to go, thanks for the coffee bye” I said getting up bowing and then I left and waited for Taeyang to come out, only to find that after 5 minutes of waiting he wasn’t coming so I decided to walk around.

 

A/N:Omo and it continues….questions? Never thought I would get to chapter 30, didn’t know it’d be this long lol. Thanks for reading and subscribing!