Bom + Minzy MPOV

Lies

 

Jiyong continued to run down the hall singing like a mad man.

“TAEYANG AND AMAYA GOT IT ON LAST NIGHT” he laughed.

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” I shouted.

He turned down another hall and I followed and the next thing I knew I was in someone’s dorm tackling Jiyong down.

We rolled all over the place as I hit Jiyong. I heard girls laugh and wondered who was in here but I didn’t bother to look because I was too focused on killing Jiyong. Plus this was kind of fun!

“I’M SORRY STOP NOW” Jiyong pleaded.

I continued to hit him until he rolled over on top of me and pinned me down.

Suddenly I heard gasps and the smile that Jiyong wore turned into a shocked one.

“Uh oh” he mumbled. I couldn’t see what was going on because I was still pinned on the floor.

“Jiyong what are you doing on top of that girl…wait is that Amaya!?” said a women’s voice.

Jiyong just froze and I broke away from him looking up to see Dara with a frown. She gave a dark glare at Jiyong and then stormed away.

“Wait jagiya it’s not what you think” Jiyong said going after Dara.

I got up off the floor and scratched my head.”Opps”

“Don’t worry they’ll be fine” I heard a voice say behind me, I turned and seen Bom and Minzy looking at me.

“They go out?” I asked.

Bom shook her head yes and then shouted.

“Dara go easy on him it isn’t his fault…they don’t like each other… Amaya’s heart is already with someone else” she shouted then gave me a wink.

 I blushed knowing exactly who she was talking about. Dara and Jiyong came back holding hands and smiling.

Minzy shook her head at the two.

“Kay we’re leaving now, come on Bom” Minzy said grabbing Bom’s arm.

“Wait… Amaya do you want to come with, we’re going shopping” Bom asked smiling.

“Yeah sure” I said.

I said my goodbyes to Dara and Jiyong and we left.

15 minutes later

We arrived at the mall and went into our first store of the day.

It was a colorful store with many clothes.

“I love this!” Bom exclaimed holding up a white t-shirt with splashes of blue on it.

“Ooo I like it, go try it on Bommie” Minzy said as Bom went to the fitting room.

“Amaya aren’t you gonna look for some clothes too?” Minzy asked me.

“Neh, I was too busy looking at the stores bright colors.”

She laughed and we started to go through the racks of clothes when Bom came out wearing the shirt.

“Looks good” I smiled.

 She went back into the dressing room when I started bouncing up and down. I pulled out a plaid shirt dress and Minzy gave me thumbs up to try it on and buy it.

After being in the store for 10 minutes we moved on to the next store which was a shoe store.

I parted from Minzy and Bom while they were paying for the load of shoes they had and went into a book store.

I walked around; this store is massively huge I thought as I went over to the book shelves. I touched the books on the middle shelf and skimmed through the titles.

I walked over to a shelf next to the one I was looking at when Minzy came in and found me.

“Hey I just got a message from Jiyong he said you have to be back in a little bit”

I checked one of the clocks in the bookstore and was shocked at how fast the time had gone by.

I looked at one of the books I had my finger on and bought it before we left the store.

“Where’s Bom?” I asked looking into one of the clothing stores seeing if I spotted her anywhere.

“She’s waiting for us somewhere around here” Minzy sighed.

“She sure loves to shop”

“Yeah she loves it too much, she always takes such a long time…it’s tiring at times waiting for her to purchase her things” Minzy said.

Just as Minzy said those words Bom came out with a load of shopping bags. They were covering up majority of her arm and Minzy stuck her tongue out.

“Maybe you should get her to try online shopping” I laughed at her expression as Bom wobbled over to us.

“Tell me you didn’t by the whole store again” Minzy said.

“I didn’t…I mean I left some things there for other shoppers” she laughed.”But all of these aren’t for me, they’re for you guys!” she bounced up and down.

“Here Minzy” she said handing Minzy her bag as Minzy went through it.

“Aw thanks Bom, doggy clothes!” Minzy hugged Bom.

I didn’t understand at first but Bom explained to me that Minzy was expecting to get a puppy soon. Bom handed me my bag next.

From me to you, but don’t open it yet okay” she said to me as I nodded my head.

“Before we leave let’s go to the pet store” Minzy suggested.

Minzy and I took some of Bom’s bags so she could walk a little bit better and we all entered the pet store. As soon as we stepped foot in there we all ran over to where the puppies were playing.

“Aigoo~ they’re so cute” Minzy squealed.

“Look at the white one it’s so cute can we hold them?” Bom asked.

I went over to register and found someone who worked there and asked if we could pick the puppies up. Of course they said yes and opened up one of the pins so we could go in and play with them.

I picked up a tan and white puppy and rubbed his belly.

“Aigoo~ so cute, I’ll take picture” I said taking out my camera.

“Say cheese” I sang and snapped the picture.

“Aww it’s so cute…we make a good couple puppy” I said putting the puppy down and showing him the picture.

My eyes were caught by another puppy.  I looked at him, he was black and white. I picked him up and he my nose.

“You guys look isn’t he cute!” I exclaimed showing my new friend to Bom and Minzy.

Minzy ran over and patted the pup’s head.

“It’s a Boston Terrier” she said.

“Well he’s so adorable…look how big his eyes are!” I squealed.

“Taeyang has the same dog he’s just a little bigger” Minzy said.

“Speaking of Taeyang how are you two getting along?” Bom asked smiling at me.

Ugh, so this is what a day from him feels like, my plan is never going to work if everyone keeps bringing him up.

“Good” I sighed.

“So when are you guys going to be a couple?” Bom asked curiously.

I looked down at the puppy I was holding not wanting to answer that.

“Come on lets go, Bom don’t ask those kinds of questions” Minzy said winking at me.

I bowed thanking her when Bom wasn’t looking but Bom was determined to get some kind of answer out of me about YoungBae.

“Okay I won’t ask questions like that but can you at least answer this, do you like him?” she asked.

I bit my lip and looked at the puppy that looked at me with big eyes. He was so cute! I sighed and decided to give her an answer.

“Yes” I said almost inaudible.

She jumped up and down and hugged me while Minzy rolled her eyes at her actions.

I bid my goodbyes to the puppies and we left. We got back to the car and I took the book I purchased earlier out. I held it in my hand and read the cover This Love by leahtaeyang. I read for a while until the car stopped.

We got out the car and went inside the YG building.

“I guess I have to go now but  thanks guys for taking me shopping it was fun” I said.

“Anytime” Minzy said patting my back.

Bom gave me a hug and whispered to me.

“Don’t worry your're secret is safe with me” she said as the two left.

I went to the practice room and waited for everyone to arrive. I took the book I was reading and continued where I left off.

 

A/N: Hello everyone, 2 updates in 1 day yay! Did you like my message I sent you guys in this chapter? in case you don’t get it at first just read all the blue words to receive the message. I was bored and wanted to do something enjoyable so hope you liked it…and everyone please don’t think I forgot about the drama it’s still going on just not a lot in these chapters. Daragon<3 Sneaky Bom ^^ and Helpful Minzy. Haha I was the author to the book Amaya bought hmmm This Love could be a future fanfic…we’ll see keke :D I’ll try to update soon, thanks for reading, bye bye :D