Playtime TYPOV

Lies

 

We walked into Dot’s Café and found a table to sit at. While the others were talking I tuned them completely out.

I love it here in L.A. always sunny with a warm breeze in the air, too bad we’ll be leaving next Wednesday. We landed in L.A. from Korea just a day ago; we came here to visit the International Dance Academy. I’ve been here before without the rest of the guys but there’s these auditions we’re holding as a group. We need five new dancers to take back to Korea and each of us gets to pick our favorite. Big Bang’s come back is in four more weeks and we need to make it the best we can for the fans and everyone else whose anticipating our return.

It’s been a stressful month with our comeback so close. I don’t know how the other hyungs control their nerves so well. I’ve been freaking out and working extra hard lately. How a good break would be so nice right now.

I looked out the window and seen a girl sitting at one of the outside middle tables. Wow she was unbelievable beautiful, long straight dark brown hair and her completion reminded me of Sandara’s skin tone. She was reading something that was lying down her on table.

“Hyung what are you staring at?” Daesung asked tapping my shoulder. I quickly turned to him, snapping my gaze away from the beautiful girl.

“Nothing” I said clearing my throat.

“No no no he was staring at that girl!” Seungri shouted excitedly pointing as if his finger was beyond the glass.

“Aing Seungri” I said shooing him to sit down.

“Oh she’s pretty hyung” Daesung said.

“She is” Jiyong agreed. TOP nodded his head agreeing with the rest of the hyungs. “I wonder if she’ll be at Rocsi’s”

“Rocsi’s?” I asked puzzled.

“Yeah tonight we’re all going to club Rocsi” Jiyong explained.

“A club…all of us including metonight?” I asked trying to make sense of his words.

“Yup and you can’t back out, you promised Seungri” TOP reminded me. That’s right I did promise Seungri I would go to a club; why in the world did I promise him that? I soon remembered the answer to saying yes; I did it so the maknae would stop begging me to go. I started to frown up, I wasn’t one for clubbing in fact I’ve only been to a club two times and that was from Jiyong and his doings. I guess they could all see the troubled look on my face.

“Hyung come on you promised you’d come and you never go out with us back at home, come on please” Seungri begged.

“I don’t know, shouldn’t we be practicing?” I asked. They all sighed.

“Practicing? Is that what you’re really thinking about “TOP questioned me.

“Yeah I mean that’s what we’ve been doing lately” I said in my defense.

“Exactly we’ve been practicing for the last two months and everyone has worked their hardest we deserve to have fun” Jiyong stated.”We’re all together in L.A. for the first time as a group, and as our first night out we all should be together. It’ll be fun YoungBae.” Jiyong said. I knew if I didn’t say yes I would hear a whole lecture and they did have a point.

“Okay I’ll go you guys are right I need to have more fun” I said with a small smile. They all began to cheer and Seungri did a victory dance. I looked back out the window to find the beautiful girl but she was gone. I sighed; at least I had tonight to look for. The hyungs and I have worked hard now its playtime.

Tonight should be fun.