First Connection MPOV

Lies

 

Recap: “The chipmunk mask” he said as if he had no hope in his eyes. He looked kind of down, I wonder what’s wrong.

I walked out being the only one left. I stood in front of him my heart beating extremely fast.

“I’m here” I quietly said.

He looked up as if surprised to see me then smiled shyly.

“Okay everyone let the party began” G-Dragon cheered and the music started to play.

 

The music was loud and everyone went off to talk to their mentors/members.

“Hey you, glad you came” Daesung said smiling as he hugged me. His hug was just as warm and welcoming as his smile.

“Thanks…” I tried to finish but he cut me off because Max was coming over to grab him.

“I’ll have to steal you later right now I think you better go and find Taeyang” he said leaving.

I looked around the room but there was no sign of him anywhere. Where had he gone and why did he leave the room? I walked around the room a bit until I bumped into TOP.

“Aigoo” I stuttered as I hit his tall figure.

“Mian” he said looking down at me and I nodded .

“Um would you happen to know where Taeyang is?” I asked quietly.

He looked around the room then looked back at me.

“He might be in the practice room…right through those doors just follow the music” he said pointing to the door.

I walked out the door leaving the nice party. I walked down the halls until I heard a soft faint sound of music coming somewhere. It was like I was playing Marco Polo, I was marco and the music was polo. I kept walking until the music that was growing louder reached its maximum volume. I peeked through the door and spotted Taeyang dancing, I crouched down so he wouldn’t spot me.

He moved swiftly across the shiny wooden floor, every move matching the beat of the song. He was good even better than when I danced with him. I watched in amazement as he moved in front of the big mirror. When the music faded to a stop I cheered quietly.

“You know I can see you” he said looking straight into the mirror.

I fell backwards as my knees gave way to my crouching stance.

“Ouch” I muttered. He walked over to me and held out his hand as I took it.

“How’d you see me?” I asked as he helped me up.

“The mirrors” he said looking back.

I gave a surprised look and he laughed a little as my heart jumped, his laugh was like heaven. I stood there looking at him for a moment. Aing Amaya say something I pleaded to myself.

“So why’d you run off to here?” I asked breaking the glance.

He shrugged. “Why’d you come to Korea I heard you were having doubts” he asked shuffling his feet.

“Y...” I stopped, omo I almost blurted out You. get a hold of yourself. I cleared my throat and started over. “Um…something Daesung said well actually a lot of things he said” I said.

“Why didn’t you want to come?” he asked looking down at his feet smiling. I finally got it, why he looked down, why he left the room and his questions about me coming to Korea.

“You thought I wouldn’t come didn’t you” I said smiling.

He looked at me as though he got caught in something and I knew for sure that what it was.

“Um…” he stammered.

“So you did think that huh” I teased a little.

He walked over to the corner of the room and replayed the song he was dancing to. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the middle of the floor.

“What are we doing?” I asked puzzled.

“Dancing what else” he said starting to move in.

I pushed his chest softly with my hand to stop him from moving.”First you have to answer my question” I said smiling.

“I’ll answer it once we start moving” he said taking my hand.

We started to move and I felt the fire burst through me like when we first danced in the club.

“To answer your question, yes I thought you wouldn’t come” he said softly.

“Why?” I asked curiously.

“I don’t know, I did pick you as my dancer and I was afraid that I’d have to find another one. I mean you’re so good it would be hard to find another good dancer like you” he said as we swayed back and forth.

I wasn’t satisfied with his answer; it sounded like it was more to it.”Are you sure that’s it?” I asked.

“Yeah, umm…so why didn’t you want to come?” he asked as he suddenly made a quick movement as he changed the subject.

“Daesung must have told you that I didn’t want to leave my hard work behind” I said.

“Yes he did but is that the real reason?” he asked now sounding as thought he didn’t believe me.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t it be?”

“Well that is a reasonable answer but that’s not something a dancer that is being given a once in a lifetime shot would say” he said spinning me.

“Yeah, well how would you know?” I asked puzzled.

“Well because no dancer would hesitate on a free trip to Korea as a dancer for a big Korean group” he said looking at me.

“Okay well maybe you’re right” I said agreeing with his reason.

“So then why?”

“I don’t know” I said trying to avoid the subject but he seemed determined to get the truth out of me.

“Don’t tell a lie” he said.

If only not telling a lie was possible.

“Fine, I was afraid” I admitted.

“Afraid of what?” he said spinning me around again as he pulled me in close. So close that our faces could touch. My heart began to beat fast and thoughts started to race through my head.

“A-afraid o-of” I stuttered quietly.

He leaned in slowly as the music began to surround us. I started to close my eyes…

“Hyung, where’s Amaya we are all looking for you….” it was Seungri he walked into the room and we broke apart fast. My heart was beating so fast as the maknae stood there staring at us. He was in shock and so were Taeyang and I.

“Um sorry…everyone’s looking for you two” he said quietly as he quickly made his exit.

Taeyang went over to the corner and cut the music off as he exited the room.

I stood there speechless…had we almost…omo! What just happened…what am I talking about I knew what just happened…

 We made our first connection.

 

A/N: OMO! This chapter:)

P.S: this chapter is not  posted on winglin due to page errors:/ i'll put it up as soon as i can:)