Girl Like You MPOV

Lies

 

I know the people around us must think we’re crazy. I don’t know if crazy is the right word though, insane might fit much better. Yup, that had to be what they were thinking because I would think the same if I saw what they saw.

All ten of us we’re running from the beach back to the hotel like wild animals going as fast as we could, not paying attention to anything else but getting to our destination. Max came up with the idea to make a bet which I regret taking part of already. The bet was to see who could make it back to the hotel, change their clothes and get to the hotels mess hall first. We all took part of the bet and the winner who got to the mess hall first would get 20 bucks from the nine of us who lost. So if people think we're insane then this is the reason why.

I was starting to get tired and we still had halfway to go. I looked behind me and seen Daniel close to passing me. I forced my legs to move faster away from him in doing so I passed Tyler and TOP. All the way and front of us was GD and close behind him was YoungBae followed by the others. I sighed and knew I would never make it up there in this pace. I decided to speed up because I didn’t want to lose and even if I did I want to at least call 2nd place. I moved my legs faster getting closer to the front huffing and puffing the faster I moved.

Soon I was pass Seungri and Daesung and behind YoungBae. I could see the hotel, we were almost there so I forced myself to yet again go faster and soon I was at the entrance of the hotel in front of everyone.

I stopped at the door and walked in quickly since I doubt we could run in the hotel and the others did the same. I breathe heavily picking up my speed after I passed the front desk and pushed the elevator button over and over until it opened.

Everyone piled in and no one spoke because we were too busy catching our breaths. The elevator dinged and opened leaving only Daesung, Kori and YoungBae. When it opened again we rushed to our rooms.

I was still out of breath as I got dress into my clothes. I couldn’t help but think that the others were already down there because as always I could never get dress fast. Finally I was done and I ran out back to the elevator not knowing where anyone was.

I got back to the lobby and seen the others looking around confused. I looked around and figured they were looking for the mess hall. There was no sign of the hall anywhere and I started to walk the lobby’s halls as did the others.

I found the mess hall and went in smiling only for the smile to be wiped off my face.

Daesung sat in one of the chairs smiling widely with his arms folded across his chest. I sighed and beat myself up for not getting dressed faster and letting Daesung beat me; at least I was second right.

The others came in a few seconds later. GD after me then Kori followed by Seungri and Max leaving Daniel and YoungBae the last to show up.

“Pay up” Daesung smiled and everyone sighed.

We gave him this reward as we all sat and caught our breathe. For a while it was silent only the sound of everyone’s heartbeat was heard.

“Aw hyung you got lucky” Seungri said.

Daesung laughed and patted his head.

“That was no luck, you guys just aren’t fast enough” he said.

Seungri went to protest and we all laughed at him when I noticed the radio in the hall was playing a familiar song and I wasn’t the only one who noticed.

“YoungBae that’s your song!” Seungri exclaimed stopping his protest.

“Give us a show!” GD cheered clapping his hands.

At first YoungBae was hesitate but after we cheered some he got up and danced for us.

We clapped and sang along as he danced around the space we sat within.

“Dashi nae gaseumeul ddwigae haejweo

Dashi dalkomhan norael mandeulgae hajweo

You know don’t need no more

Danji geureongae anya nae mameul jugo shipeun saram”

As I watched him I remembered when I first learned the dance. It was one of the practice days where we learned a members dance. We spent little time on the dance because the chorography was easy to pick up; well for the girls anyway. Even so I remember it as one of the happiest days of my life because I got to play out the female lead and danced with YoungBae closely like the night we were at the club.

I felt someone grab my hand snapping me out of my thoughts. The music was still playing and YoungBae pulled me up to dance with him. There was a lot of cheering and I blushed knowing why there was so much excitement. My favorite part of the dance was coming up and he started to sing.

“Girl I need a girl umm yeah yeah

Girl like you gotta make you mine

I’ma treat you right baby”

I went to give him a kiss on the cheek but he got me first and inside I was going nuts.

Everyone cheered and I swore I heard GD yelling "TAEMAYA” but I didn’t look in their direction I was too busy bursting with happiness to laugh with them or pay attention to what they shouted.

 The song ended and we sat back down at the long table.

“Let’s go eat, I’m starving” Kori said rubbing her stomach.

We left and went to TOP’s room since no one felt like eating at a restaurant we ordered room service. We were scattered all across his room giving out orders of what we wanted to eat while GD called room service.

The room was quiet loud with everyone talking and laughing so I decided to leave the room for a while until the food showed up.

“Noona where are you going?” Daesung asked seeing me get up.

“To get some air wanna come?” I asked.

He got up and we both went outside and sat on one of the benches in front of the hotel.

It was quite for a while and I thought about all the fun we had today.

“How come you and YoungBae aren’t a couple yet?” Daesung asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

“What!?” I asked surprised.

“You and YoungBae why aren’t you two together?” he asked again. “I mean you do like him”

“To say I like YoungBae is an understatement, I think it’s more than that” I smiled.

“Okay so then why don’t you guys date?” he asked once more.

“I don’t know” I shrugged.

“Come on you have to know”

“Well I don’t think us together would work out” I said looking at Daesung.

“How so? You guys seem like you’d be great”
“Maybe but I think it’d be trouble” I said and he gave me a questioning look. “I mean…why are you asking me these questions?” I asked suddenly.

“Well I was just wondering” he said. Now it was my turn to give the questioning look. “I mean you two act like a couple and everyone’s wondering why you haven’t made it official yet. It’s driving everyone insane you know” he said.

I laughed at his expression and shrugged. I do want to be with YoungBae but I really don’t think that’s a good idea on my part.

“I didn’t know everyone was anticipating us getting together” I said smiling.

“Well yeah YoungBae could really use a girl like you” he smiled poking my cheek.

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone how did you enjoy this? So the answer to the hint was I Need A Girl! Anyway everyone is taking note of Taeyang and Amaya’s relationship and how it’s grown since the start of the story to now right? Good :) Thanks for reading and subscribing I’ll try to update more~

P.S. it’s hint time…

Hint 1: what do you call a long walk?

Hint 2: “remember neowa han modeun yaksok”….where’s this from? A Big Bang song perhaps!?