Jiyong You Pabo! MPOV

Lies

 

Jiyong and I walked down the hall and into to the dorm to wake the boys up.

I ran to Tyler’s room and jumped on him.

“Ty wake up!” I shouted.

My jump and shout didn’t wake him so I went over to his window and pulled the curtains back to let the sun shine through. He rolled over and groaned as the light hit his face.

I went back to his bed and sat where there was an open spot and shook his shoulders.

“Ty wake up…come on stop being lazy” I told him.

As if he didn’t know I was there he rolled over on me. I screamed for dear life as I tried to get him off of me, he’s so heavy.

“Tyler get…off…mee” I yelled but it was muffled because he was literally on top of me. I looked up from what I could and seen his chest.

“Ahhhh you’re !” I screamed pushing him harder this time. He moved over just a little but enough for me to breathe and properly scream.

I tried pushing him again but my weight compared to his was no match.

“JIYONG HELP!!!” I screamed.

Minutes later Jiyong arrived at the scene. He stared for a minute then burst into laughter.

“Help!” I yelled.

He continued to laugh and I could’ve sworn he was rolling on the floor.

“JIYONG!”

“Okay okay, GD to the rescue.” He came over and tried shaking him.

“Tyler wake up, you’re crushing Amaya”

He still didn’t budge so Jiyong went on the other side of the bed and pulled him off.

 There was a thump and Tyler woke up.

I got off the bed quickly and went to Jiyong and hugged him.

“Thank you so much for saving me from his body”

He patted my head and laughed.

“I’m not I have shorts on” Tyler groaned looking at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him and left not wanting to stay in the room.

Jiyong came out and we left the boys dorm. It was quiet for a while as we walked down the hall; it looked like he had something on his mind.

“Um…can I ask you something?” he asked.

“Sure, shoot” I smiled.

“Um…where was YoungBae last night?”

My smile turned straight, I really don’t want to answer any questions about him.

“He stayed in my room” I answered.

Jiyong eyes went wide and he smiled with a wide grin on his face, it was kind of scaring me.

It took me a minute to realize why he did so and when I got it my mouth hung open.

“No…he was taking care of me”

“But this morning when he came out your room he had no shirt on and you two were acting strange with each other” Jiyong stated.

What!? How could he be thinking this way, how do you even come up with that? I’m sure YoungBae always has his shirt off in the morning, Jiyong should know that I mean for crying out loud they live together! And yeah we were acting strange or should I say I was but not for that reason.

My face was heating up and I could feel Jiyong staring at me.

“Ah so it’s true, I’ll have to congratulate YoungBae, who knew he was capable of those actions!” Jiyong exclaimed.

“Congratulate...for what actions?” I was so confused at the moment still stuck in my disbelief from what he thought.

“You know” Jiyong said putting his hands in front of him and then smashing them together moving them in various ways.

My eye balls almost popped out there sockets as I loudly gasped.

“No no no there will be no CONGRATULATIONS” I said shaking my head.

“Why not you two did…”

“No one did anything” I cut him off.”YoungBae was just taking care of me because I was sick! I got tired and we both went to sleep we didn’t sleep together the way you mean it. And I don’t know how his shirt got off I guess he always takes it off” I explained.

“You don’t have to deny what you two did” he said no believing me.

“Nothing happened” I said pouting.

He poked my check and then smiled.

“Your secret is safe with me, but if you’re pregnant…you know from last night I want to be the god parent of you and YoungBae's child” he smiled widely poking my stomach.

“JIYONG!” I exclaimed putting my hand up ready to whack him.

He took off running while yelling and singing down the hall.

“TAEYANG AND AMAYA GOT IT ON LAST NIGHT!!! TAEAYNG AND AMAYA…TAEMAYA!” he yelled loud enough for the whole world to hear.

I ran after him, ugh what did Kori put in his breakfast!

“TAEMAYA TAEMAYA!!!” he continued to sing loudly.

“JIYONG YOU PABO!” I yelled after him.

 

A/N: haha GD :D